• Deal of the Day

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Lol people are allowed an opinion πŸ™„

I already have today's deal of the day so obviously wouldn't be buying another one πŸ™„

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

It's probably smarter to get new customers to order since we all know what happens after a few orders -it's impossible to stop :)

Yeah, I totally understand that but after a while a new customer isn't considered new and it would be nice to see something worth over £20 on there at least once in a while. :P I know the wand was the deal of the day some time ago, something like that would be good.

Also, CLTSTU, I feel like that comment is a bit snarky, of course they know what they're doing, it's a normal marketing strategy, but when they are constantly boasting about this and that when it comes to offers, you'd think that every now and again there would be something more impressive in that offer. I like looking at the emails every day and the Deal of the Day is usually what gets me to buy things. Lovehoney isn't made up of beginners and when there's a lot of regular shoppers that want to buy from them too a deal would be nice for them as well.

honeybun91 wrote:

Lol people are allowed an opinion πŸ™„

I already have today's deal of the day so obviously wouldn't be buying another one πŸ™„

+1 to this. Feel like you're attacked for going against the flow here quite a lot. Have experienced it a few times. :x

Some people think they work for the company that's why πŸ˜‚ Quite laughable really.

People suggesting new opinions and ideas will help a company not hinder it.

honeybun91 wrote:

Some people think they work for the company that's why πŸ˜‚ Quite laughable really.

People suggesting new opinions and ideas will help a company not hinder it.

I agree. Customers are what make a company and negative feedback is usually a lot more helpful than positive because it means they can improve on areas where people think they are going wrong or not doing the best they can. Don't understand why people get on their high horses when someone's opinion differs from theirs. :I

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Kitten features that's opinion on my comment but I ask what about the other comments? Don't you think those are having a 'dig' at Lovehoney?

I personally don't know of any other company who offers the benefits Lovehoney does. As for offers there's always more than one offer to be found. It is impossible for offers to suit everyone. If you don't like what's on offer don't buy it.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Kitten features that's opinion on my comment but I ask what about the other comments? Don't you think those are having a 'dig' at Lovehoney?

I personally don't know of any other company who offers the benefits Lovehoney does. As for offers there's always more than one offer to be found. It is impossible for offers to suit everyone. If you don't like what's on offer don't buy it.

In the same way that bad product reviews aren't a dig at the business, bad feedback isn't either. It's just feedback. If I didn't like Lovehoney I wouldn't be here. However every business has times where it can't please everyone and I'm fully aware of it.

What I was saying wasn't a dig at the business at all. It was a suggestion that the business probably won't even take note of but as a customer who has spent quite a bit of money here surely my opinion is just as valid as yours?

The difference between what I said and what you said is that mine wasn't really directed at anyone whereas your opinion seemed to be aimed directly at mine to dimiss it.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

You say your comment was directed at anyone but you named me. I think you'll find I only named you in my reply. My first post on the matter wasn't directed at anyone I was just stating my opinion like everyone else.

If you have a suggestion for Lovehoney there is a dedicated thread for such feedback.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

You say your comment was directed at anyone but you named me. I think you'll find I only named you in my reply. My first post on the matter wasn't directed at anyone I was just stating my opinion like everyone else.

If you have a suggestion for Lovehoney there is a dedicated thread for such feedback.

My first initial comment had no one's name on it. I only quoted you in my second because your first comment seemed a bit rude considering the feed back mentioned earlier was quite polite from several different people.

Either way, my comment was only talking from my perspective. I put off buying from Lovehoney for a long time due to seeing no decent offers for me and never joined the community as I wasn't aware they even had one until quite recently. You've had completely different experiences and your opinion will be better of them because of that, but not everyone feels the same and you seem to be disrespecting the fact that my experience hasn't been as great as yours has. You said it yourself that they can't cater to everyone, so why when someone says they haven't do you come back making comments that seem a bit insulting towards that? Hardly fair.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Dont get deal of the day then. Save your money for a superior toy. Problem solvedπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Ive read this isnt really that powerful.. i prefer something with a real kick to it. Bargain for the price though!

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Everyone is allowed an opinion and thse who have been here on the forum or bought from LH over the past 6yrs, will understand how dire the DOTD's have been over the past yr or so. They used to be offered on the more pricey ranges but now it's pretty much on a cheaper range.

There are a few companies who offer the same like-for-like type deals and LH have become a little more pricer in the market. Maybe because other companies can supply at a lower cost? Who knows.

All comments, be it good/bad, will all be useful to LH as a whole. It's the customers that keep them running and without listening, they would lose business. We have seen a few types of offers and products coming into LH due to forum members comments, so yes LH does listen.

As for today's DOTD, I don't rate this product at all, it's not my cuppa tea.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Stuburns wrote:

Dont get deal of the day then. Save your money for a superior toy. Problem solvedπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

+1

I save my money for something a bit more luxurious.

I think what's trying to be said is that it would be nice if the deal of the day WAS a 'luxurious' item.

Plus it was only a suggestion so people need to chill out and respect others opinions.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

I think what's trying to be said is that it would be nice if the deal of the day WAS a 'luxurious' item.

Plus it was only a suggestion so people need to chill out and respect others opinions.

That goes for you too though. You have made a few comments regarding older members and their opinions. Respect goes both ways. :)

Older members have seen the same suggestions come and go over the years, so understand why certain things just aren't possible. It's not that they're shutting suggestions down, it's just they've been around long enough to see it be suggested before and either not work out or not be possible.  Some companies simply won't allow their products to be sold for less than a certain amount, making discounts few and far between (For example, LELO). So whilst I agree that it would be nice, I can appreciate that it's probably not possible or they would be doing it already. :)

This would be a better discussion on the big suggestions thread though, as this thread is going off topic now and becoming quite negative.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

I've no interest in today's dotd either.
    Was interesting reading blueeyes post as a member for 6 years. Explains the deals used to be more of luxury toys until the last year or so. There are good deals elsewhere aswell if you look.
    That's all that everyone was saying luxury items would be nice on deal once in awhile.
    But I think we should all cyber hug and move on as they'll and up closing the thread. πŸ’Ÿxx

Yes move on and ignore the negative postsπŸ‘πŸΌ

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

oooh look

new DOTD in 2hrs 33 mins

Indeed , exciting times πŸ™Š

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

oooh look

new DOTD in 2hrs 33 mins

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.