• Deal of the Day

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

I saw the lube offer of 2 for £6 here so added that too.
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/7898/

this doesn't appear on the offers page but saw it while I was scrolling through and thought it was a good deal 🤔

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Maybe gonna use the flirty knickers deal again since it's so good. You can never have too many new knickers :)

Ha I was thinking the same Altho I have them all apart from the raspberry boyshorts and tangerine boyshorts. So might get another red thong and white thong.

I have never tried the thongs so might get three and raspberry boyshorts, I already have a pair but they look great! :)

They are really comfy tbf

Talia [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Anyone buying today's dotd? Seems to have mixed reviews

My first thought was: "Nice!" Then I remembered that I already have too many dildos and anyway I prefer vibrators... This double dildo would make a perfect beginner's dildo - allowing one to start with the smaller end in the vagina and then work one's way up. Not for me, though...

But I've decided that it's actually a good thing that there are no offers that initerest me at the moment (got the e-mail one, but the FSOG toys suffer from useless videos - I don't need a 4.75"-vibe of unknown vibration quality, not even for free) - that leaves all my money and energy for buying swimwear :-) !

I got the double dildo now! Gonna be exciting to try it out with the Doxy 👀

It's my first deal of the day purchase in forever! 😄

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

I think I must have got the same Email, the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30889 one?

That's why I am trying to find things to buy (after my
    Last post *being shot down* about the deals on here) although I have found a few things 🤔

No way that's not the email I got, really want that too. Feel I'm missing all the good email offers. I got a battery powered jessica rabbit one which is of no interest to me, im all about rechargable. Least I got one though. When the Tracey cos bike etc deal email folk got I got a starter bundle offer! I think it'd be better if the deals should be available to all. If I'd of got that offer is of time hubby spending band over! And bought the TC rabbit . 💟xx

On the upside dotd is decent xx

It's out of stock now anyway. Wasn't that bothered about it tbf but will still buy other items I am interested in by tmoz so I get the £30 spend

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Most of the DotD items seem to be beginners toys and honestly I feel like I can't buy most of them due to already owning much better toys which dwarf the ones on offer. Bit of a shame really that they are beginners things mainly, Deal of the Day is one of their most advertised deals. :T it would be a waste of money for me to buy them so it would be nice to see a few expensive ones on there, maybe once a month at least?

The one today I thought I wanted but it's far too small and I know I wouldn't feel much at all if I were using it.

I was just thinking about my offer e-mails, It's because I don't review and usually buy off the ohs account. Obviously reviewers should get more perks for their contributions I get that totally.
    Shame about dotd being out of stock as I prefer smaller toys so it would of suited I think. 💟xx

Kitten features - you're spot on most of the dotds are aimed at New customers, its a classic business strategy.
    I'd like to see more expensive ones too. I remember the LH mains powered wand was dotd awhile back, can't remember the price but it was a proper bargain 💟xx

A while back is no good really when you consider how long ago that could have been. Not every new customer is a beginner when it comes to sex toys. I buy elsewhere too because in comparison the deals are better and was buying sex toys long before I decided to buy some some Lovehoney so I think it would be good to have something decent every now and again to keep older customers and newer ones interested, just to keep the interest in it alive. It's nice to see things so cheap but some of the deals have hardly been deals recently.

I'd jump at the chance to buy something expensive from the site at a reduced price just to be able to give it a go. I can't justify buying a wand right now, for example. It they chopped the price in half for a day I'm definitely getting it. I check the emails every single day and recently they've all been pretty meh.

Not loving today's deal of the day

Today's deal of the day was deal of the day not too long ago, wasn't it? Pretty sure it was on there only a few weeks ago. :P I remember seeing it and considering it but decided against it.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I think the humdinger is a real topseller for them so it's a regular in offers and DOTD

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

KittenFeatures wrote:

Today's deal of the day was deal of the day not too long ago, wasn't it? Pretty sure it was on there only a few weeks ago. :P I remember seeing it and considering it but decided against it.

Yeah, some appear quite frequently. Depends on stock levels and things like that. They might have excess stock that they want to move :)

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Have you seen Lovehoney's turn over? I think they know what they're doing.

It's probably smarter to get new customers to order since we all know what happens after a few orders -it's impossible to stop :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.