• Deal of the Day

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah the happy rabbits are about £50 too which isn't bad. Think there's Tracy cox rabbit bundles for like £50
    Altho the rabbit on its own is in the 3 for £75 offer so depends if there's anything in that offer ur interested in too

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Oh it's not very powerful in all honesty, I prefer the cold sensation and rounded too on my clit lol. But it was good when I first started buying toys.
    How much power so you need? Is lelo to powerless? Lh mains powered deluxe? What floats your boat? I'm a power queen too and it's very hard finding good and powerful vibes with rumbly vibrations 💟xx

I have a mains powered wand and i looove it but it still isn't enough. It's got three different vibration settings that are constant and a few that are stuttered and as much as it is nice (it was a christmas gift so I didn't choose it) still isn't enough for meee.. Having had a vibe exactly like the one in the DOTD and a few of the 'powerful' toys from the 3 for £10 deal I can honestly say that they aren't powerful enough for me either. Definitely for beginners. :P I hope they put the regular Lovehoney wand on a DOTD at some point. I'd buy it without hesitation.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Yeah the happy rabbits are about £50 too which isn't bad. Think there's Tracy cox rabbit bundles for like £50
    Altho the rabbit on its own is in the 3 for £75 offer so depends if there's anything in that offer ur interested in too

Sen the happy rabbits sound so good and powerful but I wouldnt want ought above 5" insertable and not too girthy. I don't know why I'm like this considering oh is erm well endowed! I guess he gets intimidated by size too which is a bit of a cheek considering his blooming weapon lol 😂🙊 I seen the Tracey Cox bundle only 6 quid dearer than the rabbit which I'm sure used to be cheaper than it is now. I was checking out the 3 for £75 earlier and there's a few things in there that could easily fill my basket. Decisions decisions! Still going to wait until payday to see if I can afford it after paying the bills, getting everything we need and putting some towards our savings for hospital trips taxi fares etc 💟xx

KittenFeatures wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Oh it's not very powerful in all honesty, I prefer the cold sensation and rounded too on my clit lol. But it was good when I first started buying toys.
    How much power so you need? Is lelo to powerless? Lh mains powered deluxe? What floats your boat? I'm a power queen too and it's very hard finding good and powerful vibes with rumbly vibrations 💟xx

I have a mains powered wand and i looove it but it still isn't enough. It's got three different vibration settings that are constant and a few that are stuttered and as much as it is nice (it was a christmas gift so I didn't choose it) still isn't enough for meee.. Having had a vibe exactly like the one in the DOTD and a few of the 'powerful' toys from the 3 for £10 deal I can honestly say that they aren't powerful enough for me either. Definitely for beginners. :P I hope they put the regular Lovehoney wand on a DOTD at some point. I'd buy it without hesitation.

Which mains powered wand do you have? I've got one where I can feel the vibrations through the whole of my body! Makes a flipping racket mind. Lol, mind you power equals noise! You need to find youre perfect power toy, I think you put the queen in power 😂 Ooooh don't, I love wands and would be exactly the same of the LH wand came on dotd (especially the deluxe one!) 💟xx

Today's dotd is decent, total shame oh doesn't use toyss or have any interest in them 😕 😯💟xx

Good deal of the day today for the men

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Good deal of the day today for the men

My oh has this.....highly recommend it x

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Today DOTD is a great price.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Looks interesting

I've not long owned the penis pump but it is a very good and I do enjoy using it.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Good deal for the guys today. Never used a pump on my fella.

it says low stock if anyone is thinking of buyin gtoday DOTD.

Anyone buying today's dotd? Seems to have mixed reviews

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I'm really interested :o would like to try a double penetration toy, I read the reviews and it seems like is might be too small if you are a fan of slightly girtier toys. Personally I'm not a size Queen so might buy it I guess :O

I was thinking that too was thinking about buying one ages ago but wasn't sure if that style would work... But for £8 not too bad I guess 🙊

Same here, but I guess this is a good starting point to see if I like this type of toy. It's the only one I can order from here since I only buy non-porous toys and this one is made out of silicone :)

You might Aswell buy it then. I agree the silicone toys are the best too.

This deal got me way too excited, gonna be hard not to spend anything. Also got another deal, spend £30 and get a vibrator so might go ahead 😁

I think I must have got the same Email, the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30889 one?

That's why I am trying to find things to buy (after my
    Last post *being shot down* about the deals on here) although I have found a few things 🤔

Yes that's the one, it's got great reviews :) I was thinking about buying some essentials such as lube and toy cleaner anyway so I'm a bit closer to the £30 ;p

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.