• Deal of the Day

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Of course always is Altho there are other mini dresses on the site that are 2 for £20 and at least u can choose exactly the one u want then
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698 And http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32659 are my favourite in that offer.

Yeah it's this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26722 obviously I bought the purple one as I have loads of pink/red items already 😁

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

I've got the first one and it's absolutely stunning, also have the dress-style one which is my favourite, it's beautiful. If you don't have it I urge you to go for it 😉
    I don't have second one; its very pretty. The one you're wearing on my wishlist and for £15 you can't go wrong. I love, love, love it. And it's a deep purple better than the picture 😃
    I need it in my life for sure 😄 oh I didn't know there's a red one, only seen the purple and pink.
    Honeybun looks like you've done reviews to write 😂😂
    I don't write them anymore as it puts into perspective what I've spent in the site. Lol 💟xx

Im not tempted by todays dotd 😣

Yeah that body stocking is definitely the best one. And I meant I didn't want the pink one because I have similar colours - there's only pink or purple colour lol.-
    Yeah written some reviews altho nowhere near as many items I have bought - would be here all day otherwise 🙊

It's beautiful I love it sooo much and it's not delicate so you can have tough play with it still remaining in tip-too condition.
    Arr, gotcha, purples and red are way more seductive than pink. I love pink but its more of a cute look.
    Haha, you'll realise how much you've spent after you've written so your reviews, if you choose to do so 🙈💟xx

Yeah definitely good for the price if you're already making a purchase!

today's deal of the day needs 4 batteries to work? 🤔

I'm going to try and hold off until Friday. Wish me luck, I'll need it 😂
    Oh I see that and it isn't very highly rated unfortunately. There's always tomorrows dotd.
    I love Wednesday where you get dotw too, but they've been a let down recently (dotw). There used to be some awesome ones 😕💟xx

Yeah definitely wait til some more offers come on if you're not interested in anything at the moment 🙊

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

It seems a bit fussy to have a remote controlled bullet :p

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Not sure today's deal of the day is that great. Not interested in it at all, I prefer the 3 for £10 deal to the DOTD. :P The vibe is in that deal and that makes it pretty much the same price as it is today, so you could get it at that price most of the time. 

KittenFeatures wrote:

Not sure today's deal of the day is that great. Not interested in it at all, I prefer the 3 for £10 deal to the DOTD. :P The vibe is in that deal and that makes it pretty much the same price as it is today, so you could get it at that price most of the time.

Completely agree it'd be that price in the 3 for £10. Mind you, It's actually a good wee vibe, great for hour stop too. 💟xx
    KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

KittenFeatures wrote:

Completely agree it'd be that price in the 3 for £10. Mind you, It's actually a good wee vibe, great for hour stop too. 💟xx

I've had one like this before and it did nothing for me unfortunately. :C I need something waaay more powerful. I have a few from the 3 for £10 deal but none of them are powerful enough. Still good for people who prefer less power or don't need the power though.

Oh it's not very powerful in all honesty, I prefer the cold sensation and rounded too on my clit lol. But it was good when I first started buying toys.
    How much power so you need? Is lelo to powerless? Lh mains powered deluxe? What floats your boat? I'm a power queen too and it's very hard finding good and powerful vibes with rumbly vibrations 💟xx

I agree deal of the day isn't really a 'deal'. It's £3.50 for one (not so good) item , and you can buy it in the 3 for £10 deal anyway.

Maybe if it was £3 it would be a better offer- but Def not for me

Yeah would of been better at £3 especially 4 beginners but youd get a cheaper price in the 3 for £10 deal!

There's not been many decent dotds or dotws of late, unless it's just me?. I remember awhile ago 50-60% of them were awesome but now it's only 20-30% which are good. 💟xx

I agree nothing I want to buy at the moment

Same here, and I'm due a spending spree to cheer myself up but there's nought in the sales I fancy, and it has to be bargains bagged. Lol!
    I remember how much i used to love seeing dotd and dotw i would be pacing until midnight when they came but lately they're all mediocre toys at best 😣
    Is the Tracey Cox rabbit powerful Honeybun? 💟xx

True Altho I'm glad there's no good deal of the days cuz I always spend over £20 to Get free delivery.

Tbh it's amazing ha 🙊 Altho tbf I don't rly have anything to compare it to cuz I got the dream rabbit a few weeks ago (free with one of my many email offers) and couldn't get it to wOrk cuz I had no batteries but drf good cuz it's rechargeable. I would say any rechargeable rabbit on offer is a good deal 🙊

Oh and yes it's powerful (for me anyway)

Lol, I know what you mean, it's either pay say a tenner and pay the delivery; or - bump the basket up to 20 for free delivery which is the sensible option 😂
    Oh I need it in my life without a doubt the rabbit. Have you still not tried the dream rabbit? I got that offer to but declined as I prefer rechargeable. It's got to be the Tracey Cox rabbit or the desire as they're the only ones that fit the criterea I desire lol. But the Tracey Cox is a bit cheaper, think I'll have to go with it since I'm (trying) to budget 😄😍💟xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.