• Deal of the Day

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Yes She was very pleased with her piece of glass in with her Christmas presents. Yes there are some offers that you know are really good and this one of them and I think it will be very poplar. Yes I get what you mean with the type of toys you like.

Thank you again. There are very good reviewers at lovehoney.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

slinky... wont it only be DOTD today? as tomrrow will be another day with another deal?

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

slinky... wont it only be DOTD today? as tomrrow will be another day with another deal?

Haha 😂😂 thats a very, very good point you make there hunni 😄 this sites killing mine and ohs wallets 😂😂 but you know what they say "you can't put a price on sexual happiness"! I'd put myself on a spending ban; no clothes, shoes or handbags, no unnecessary beauty products and no Lovehoney orders. I'm failing miserably on all counts 😂😂 i had to buy the nurse outfit on dotd a week or so back, made an order yesterday then realised there was more I 'needed' 😂😂 so got my cousin to do the order for me so I didn't feel so guilty 😂😂 then there's today's dotd which I've resisted so far but mainly because I've been so busy and only just thought about it when replying another thread. I think i need help! Managing cash isn't my strong point. And heaven knows what's going to be dotd tomorrow, then dotw. There's no saving me 😂🙈💟xx
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

That's the free glass dildo I'm Gona get 🙊. Good for that price tho. Plus did u get the email spend £50 and get a free 'bundle' worth '£90'

That dildos perfect, and glass will last a lifetime providing it doesn't get dropped or ought. That's the beauty with glass easy to maintain and pretty much foolproof! I didn't I'm super gutted, didn't get the glass one either 😢🙈 itthe glass one may of got deluged as I 'was' trying not to spend. All bets are off now though 😂😂💟xx

Today's deal of the day http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/ the Lovehoney Racer Back Lace Mini Dress for £5 I bought it ages ago and would definitely recommend. It's been on sale for £8 recently but for £5 can't go wrong !

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Great bargain for someone .

I know I'm seriously tempted by today's dotd 💟xx

It's good slinky although I have noticed that a lot of the 'up to 50%' offers on this page http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/7927/ have increased in price. I messaged customer care about this yesterday and they said 'prices are subject to change' but principle wise I don't think it's fair, I bought a glass but plug in the sale for £8.50 and the next day it was still on that deal page but for £12.50... 🤔
    So if you do make an order just check the prices of items in your basket as they do go up and down without warning

I know it's still on sale and are still good prices but it's just the principle of it 🤔

honeybun91 wrote:

It's good slinky although I have noticed that a lot of the 'up to 50%' offers on this page http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/7927/ have increased in price. I messaged customer care about this yesterday and they said 'prices are subject to change' but principle wise I don't think it's fair, I bought a glass but plug in the sale for £8.50 and the next day it was still on that deal page but for £12.50... 🤔
    So if you do make an order just check the prices of items in your basket as they do go up and down without warning

I know it's still on sale and are still good prices but it's just the principle of it 🤔

That's good to know honeybun- I'll be sure to check that out. So you own today's dotd? It's beautiful and for a fiver you surely can't go wrong? I may have to hold off for a rabbit though as I'm pretty skint (100) to last until Friday, I have everything I need bar cigarettes and I need to top up £15 on power. Probably could get away with it but I'm not too sure 🙈 I completly agree, it's very unfair the sale items being dotd. I will check the basket price if or rather when I make an order 😂 cheers 4 the heads up hunni 💟xx P.s have you tried the TC rabbit yet? 💟xx

Definitely worth buying today's deal of the day if you are going to make an order anyway! Or use the £10 off a £30 spend code that's online. So then it's only £20 so not too bad plus will get free delivery .

Yes used the rabbit and it was amazing sooo happy it's finally a rechargeable toy because it's a pain having to find batteries that work all the time.

Although that rabbit is in the 3 for £75 deal at the moment anyway so not too bad.

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Seriously, folks, don't buy anything if you risk running out of money! Unless you've discovered LH only yesterday you'll have some lingerie and sextoys to make do with until you're better off. I've made it a habit to not buy anything for ages (and saving my money) until a really good deal comes up.

Like today's minidress, which I think just might work for me with a strapless bra underneath... By the way, can anybody imagine why Saturday's DOTD always seems to be lingerie? Because the guys are supposed to be home and buying presents for their wifes/girlfriends?

As for using a discount code: Unfortunately I'm firstly under £30, and secondly I can't find the field to put it in anymore! I wonder whether that's because some computer decided that with the reductions on the items and the free bath oil I'm already getting a good enough bargain?

honeybun91 wrote:

Definitely worth buying today's deal of the day if you are going to make an order anyway! Or use the £10 off a £30 spend code that's online. So then it's only £20 so not too bad plus will get free delivery .

Yes used the rabbit and it was amazing sooo happy it's finally a rechargeable toy because it's a pain having to find batteries that work all the time.

Although that rabbit is in the 3 for £75 deal at the moment anyway so not too bad.

I was thinking I can't justify ordering ought else at this time. So do you reckon it's worth it with delivery charge totalling £7.95? Fantastic on the rabbit, is there much power in it? I'm really lusting over thatc rabbit and if it fails me I'll give up on my hunt for the perfect rabbit 😢 I know being rechargeable is a fantastic selling point. I'm choking to buy this beautiful rabbit when i can afford otvof course. Which will hopefully be in the not to distant future 😄 I'm chuffed you are loving it. And youre spot on the 3 for £75 is a great offer, judt unsure if theres ought else i want in the offer unfortunatly hunni 💟xx

Talia wrote:

Seriously, folks, don't buy anything if you risk running out of money! Unless you've discovered LH only yesterday you'll have some lingerie and sextoys to make do with until you're better off. I've made it a habit to not buy anything for ages (and saving my money) until a really good deal comes up.

Like today's minidress, which I think just might work for me with a strapless bra underneath... By the way, can anybody imagine why Saturday's DOTD always seems to be lingerie? Because the guys are supposed to be home and buying presents for their wifes/girlfriends?

As for using a discount code: Unfortunately I'm firstly under £30, and secondly I can't find the field to put it in anymore! I wonder whether that's because some computer decided that with the reductions on the items and the free bath oil I'm already getting a good enough bargain?

I know you're hunni, it's just dotd is very tempting and dirt cheap- pure bargain , and it comes to 7:95 with delivery, that's still a bargain right? I don't know may be I should hold off; time will tell. I don't want to be left with ought less than hospital money and savings for holiday, so far saved £60, by Saving £40 a month. We deserve a holiday with everything going on right now. Have you tried putting the discount code in by phone? It never fails me by phone. Are you going for dotd Talia? I keep encountering typos whilsttyping your name - turns into talks, so my apologises for that hunni 💟xx 💟xx

Bloody gutted just went to order dotd and it's out of stock. When it rains it pours 😭😭

Oh typical ... Yet in about 20 mins after the deal of the day has ended it will miraculously be back in stock 🙄
    that's happened to me before , annoyed me but was told there's only a certain amount of stock allocated for the deal of the day.

honeybun91 wrote:

Oh typical ... Yet in about 20 mins after the deal of the day has ended it will miraculously be back in stock 🙄
    that's happened to me before , annoyed me but was told there's only a certain amount of stock allocated for the deal of the day.

I was just saying that to oh. It's a bit annoying to be frank. If it's in stock we should be able to buy it. I think of its in stock we should be able to buy it. And it's the only dotd that hasn't been in the sales. No doubt tomorrow it'll be back to sale items! !!! Living your new ago honeybun 😍 I soooo want to post one but oh doesn't approve. He went nuts when he saw my last one 😂😣💟xx

Yeah there might be a better one tomorrow 🙊 And thanks 😂

slinky binky wrote:

honeybun91 wrote:

I was just saying that to oh. It's a bit annoying to be frank. If it's in stock we should be able to buy it. I think of its in stock we should be able to buy it. And it's the only dotd that hasn't been in the sales. No doubt tomorrow it'll be back to sale items! !!! Living your new ago honeybun 😍 I soooo want to post one but oh doesn't approve. He went nuts when he saw my last one 😂😣💟xx
    And it says "due back july 31st"! We'll see come 12:15 quarantee it's back in stock! 💟xx

Let's hope for a better one 👍 my pleasure. Is that a lh outfit? If so which one? I need it in my life 😂😍💟xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.