• Deal of the Day

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

I've not checked but I'd say that it will be. Alot of the time that post dotd from offers, i think it's most likely a way of marketing for new customers. Also I hadn't seen the same so the deal caught my attention, now I'll be sure to check out the offers so others will be the same. So I guess there could be several reasons hunni πŸ’Ÿxx

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Isn't today's deal of the day the £3 offer that's been on the website for days!? πŸ€”

Yup. I actually bought that pair for the boyfriend on Sunday for the same price. o: Not really a Deal of the Day then, is it? Hahah.

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Depends on what way you look at it. Just because it has been that price for a while doesn't mean that it isn't the best 'deal' the website has to offer!

I'm sure if will highlight to many that its £3 and sell a bundle, so to them its a deal :D

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Today DOTD is being discountined so if you did like it them be best to buy it as soon as you can today. I brought this pair last week and it is a great pair would highly recommend them. They are sexy as it does show your bum off and the o-rings do add a kink factor to them.

truegrace wrote:

Depends on what way you look at it. Just because it has been that price for a while doesn't mean that it isn't the best 'deal' the website has to offer!

I'm sure if will highlight to many that its £3 and sell a bundle, so to them its a deal :D

True, I think it's more about the fact that the Deal of the Day is one day only and this one has been around for a while, but it is a good way to highlight it. A lot of the other underwear is on offer too.

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Ha true might order some more today. Kitten features that long sleeved dress u bought for sale price is back to Β£24.99 so u did well lol gutted

Even tho there isn't long left here is my review of today DOTD.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21527&reviewid=153264#customer_reviews

That's a good review Bondagegod, glad you enjoy your product πŸ™Š.
    Don't understand why that one is back to Β£6.99 and others are still on the offer though for Β£3!?

Thank you honeybun91. Very much enjoyed these jock straps. Lovehoney do withdraw products from offers and replace them with other products.

Seems like it- some of the male underwear is still Β£3 tho so not too bad.

Just bought today's deal of the day seeings I was placing an order anyway πŸ™Š

Deal of the day sold out in my size although Duno if tangerine is my colour anyway πŸ™Š

Its back in stock in all sizes now... tempted but still dont know about orange!?!?

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I ordered Deal of the day with my order just!

Big thanks to LH for selecting an item with multiple sizes. I have been so frustrated to see various babydolls and lingerie in a standard size (when it is also stocked in the "larger/queen" size) on deal of the day but yet cannot buy it in the larger size on offer. Thanks!

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Its back in stock in all sizes now... tempted but still dont know about orange!?!?

Just buy it! It's £2.50. I have the red one and it's lovely.

honeybun91 wrote:

I have the deal of the day and they are great! I'd definitely recommend them at the DOTD price. The colour is much nicer in person.

KittenFeatures wrote:

honeybun91 wrote:

I have the deal of the day and they are great! I'd definitely recommend them at the DOTD price. The colour is much nicer in person.

Oooh I'm super tempted and with my other orders it'd take me over the line 4 free delivery. So what you think hunni should i go for it in your professional oppinion? πŸ’Ÿxx

It's one of the glass dildos I already own but j can highly recommend this one.

bondagegod wrote:

It's one of the glass dildos I already own but j can highly recommend this one.

Heavily regretting my orders yesterday now I just couldn't justify spending anymore cash just yet 😒 I could ask oh...but he never says no and we are saving pennies atm so I'd feel bad. But on the other hand it's puuuurfect in every way, the side, the curve it's everything I look for in glass. And to top it off your flaming world class review really sells it! Sounds like it was a fab xmas πŸ˜‰Decisions, decisions! πŸ’Ÿxx

It one of those decisions that is hard to say no to when it is a great offer. Yes slinky it was a very fab Christmas. Thank you for saying my review sells it. Glad my reviews are helpful for people. Here is my review for the glass dildo.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30941&reviewid=138057#customer_reviews

Aww, thats great i imagine your wife was delighted to get glasd in her pressies πŸ˜ƒ Sooo true, Lovehoneys offers are too good, and this ones a topper! Arh I'll have to sleep on it or maybe I'm better off preventing the torture and just ordering πŸ˜‚ I really can't see me being able to walk away from the offer, it's perfect as I'm all about smaller vibes/dildos and my fav you the now is my mains powered want along with a glass dildo which is similar to dotd but only the curved and if you get me? Lol. I know that it'd be a 5 star toy for me and I'm quite fussy about sex toys, so that in itself says it needs bought right? Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Oh your reviews immense and most definantly sells it big time πŸ‘there's some brilliant reviewers here. I love reading and the effort folk put into thems great. I love the standard here at Lovehoney. Whenever I'm elsewhere I am always judging folks reviews as not many are upto the standard of this brilliant company πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Ok, I'm going to sleep on dotd maybe it'll be a bit less tempting in the morning......not πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I imagine there's a good chance this one will sell out fast so I'll have to decide by the crack of dawn. Lol πŸ’Ÿxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.