• Deal of the Day

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

If its within your size then buy it. You can't go wrong .It is a steal and the costume has plenty of fun potential.

Showed hubby and hes like what you waiting for i said you to get your wallet out 😂😂 Needless to say we ordered it, really shouldn't of but 4 a tenner with delivery you can't go wrong 😄 It is a steal and certainly has loadsa potential and hubbys always ill so it was fate 😂😂 and im sure we will have plenty of fun in this little beauty 💜xx
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Agree they should have both sizes on offer, it is frustrating when a dotd isn't available in the right size. Isn't there a forum where we can make suggestions for the site? I'm sure I've seen one somewhere on here. 💜xx

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Ooo I like the look of the DOTD do I use my now limited disposable income or save it for something multi-coloured?

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I also like the deal 😅 But should not be spending any more now. Temptation is real.

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

I liked the look of it too but don't NEED it so will save myself for something later Altho I also got an email saying free vibrating dildo if I spend over £25 before midnight Sunday So will probably buy something this weekend if there's something I REALLY like lol

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I'm tempted too. If I didn't buy the pink one I would've gone for this one today

There is always something I really like, this site is making me skint 😄

I have spent about £300 in 3 months, and when I do buy stuff it's usually in the deals so need to stop really 😂

Todays deal of the day- the Lovehoney fishnet open cup crotchless bodystocking for £5 is out of stock already.

Although you can buy the Seven Til Midnight crotchless fishnet bodystocking with straps in the sale for £6... which i ordered the other day as i prefer it not to be open cup.

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Todays deal of the day- the Lovehoney fishnet open cup crotchless bodystocking for £5 is out of stock already.

Although you can buy the Seven Til Midnight crotchless fishnet bodystocking with straps in the sale for £6... which i ordered the other day as i prefer it not to be open cup.

So gutted, I totally wanted it but couldn't order earlier today. Dx We've been out visiting my dad for his birthday and buying stuff for the baby. x( I'll have to see what tomorrow's is like.

Oh typical! Although there's a lot of body stockings in the 2 for £20 deal anyway or the one for £6 which I mentioned. Still annoying when a deal of the day sells out quickly though !

honeybun91 wrote:

Oh typical! Although there's a lot of body stockings in the 2 for £20 deal anyway or the one for £6 which I mentioned. Still annoying when a deal of the day sells out quickly though !

Bought some plus size lingerie so I will be getting a cheeky free one anyway. My boobs are too big for smallers sizes. /sigh

Ahhh that's good then! Is the free one the one on deal of the day (but in plus size)

Don't think it's the DOTD one. This is the one it's showing on my order. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30691

That one looks pretty, especially from the back :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

That one looks pretty, especially from the back :)

So hoping it is but still wanted DOTD one. :P I've tried a few body stockings. Just trying to see what fits and what doesn't. I do love the back of this one though.

I prefer that one than the deal of the day open cup one. Although I'm sure the deal of the day one will come back in stock tomorrow (after its not on offer anymore) 🙄.
    That's what happened to me one time the M/L flirty knickers which were my size were out of stock when on deal of the day so I ordered the S/M at 11:30pm that night so I didn't miss out on the deal. Hits midnight and all of a sudden the M/L size were back in stock. Messages customer care and they said that only a certain number of stock is allocated for deal of the day... But luckily for me the S/M just about fit.

So now if I see a good deal of the day I buy it straight away if I can lol

honeybun91 wrote:

I prefer that one than the deal of the day open cup one. Although I'm sure the deal of the day one will come back in stock tomorrow (after its not on offer anymore) 🙄.
    That's what happened to me one time the M/L flirty knickers which were my size were out of stock when on deal of the day so I ordered the S/M at 11:30pm that night so I didn't miss out on the deal. Hits midnight and all of a sudden the M/L size were back in stock. Messages customer care and they said that only a certain number of stock is allocated for deal of the day... But luckily for me the S/M just about fit.

So now if I see a good deal of the day I buy it straight away if I can lol

Well the problem with myself and bodystockings is that my breasts unfortunately take up most of the stretch which is why I liked the open cups. I haven't tried anything open cupped yet. I usually only ever order is the deal of the day is something that I want.

Ahhh fair enough I can see why you would want open cup then!

Isn't today's deal of the day the £3 offer that's been on the website for days!? 🤔

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.