• Deal of the Day

HappyCouple [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes the DotD is a steal, other days... its awful... today is one of the latter.

Booties [sign in to see picture]

Yeeeah DotD is not always a winner. I guess it keeps you guessing though, which is fun. Kinda annoying when nothing changes though. It's not really a "deal of the day" when it's been on sale for 2 months...

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

I want to see something that normally costs...say £35 reduced to £15!

May not be economically viable but would be a DotD

HappyCouple [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

+1

You want to see LH to sell items at cost for the deal of the day ;)

LittleKitty wrote:

Agreed! Or at least £17.50! Half price would be nice!

Something that actually makes you go "Woah Jeez I'd better buy that NOW"... Just once in a while!

Booties wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Agreed! Or at least £17.50! Half price would be nice!

Something that actually makes you go "Woah Jeez I'd better buy that NOW"... Just once in a while!

Totally agreed

WandA [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

Steve told us he'd get the sack if he made the G-Ki half price... I don't see it happening!

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

I think LH have had some great deals elsewhere though lately, so we can't complain

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Steve told us he'd get the sack if he made the G-Ki half price... I don't see it happening!

Ha ha me neither - except on Christmas Day, 'ey!

chipNroll wrote:

I think LH have had some great deals elsewhere though lately, so we can't complain

Very true - I'm just being cheeky. After all, it is my birthday so you can't tell me off

[suspended user]

suspended user

LittleKitty wrote:

chipNroll wrote:

Very true - I'm just being cheeky. After all, it is my birthday so you can't tell me off

glad to hear your attitude hasn't changed with your age have a good weekend kitty

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I suppose it depends on the profit margins - I guess that they make more on some toys than on others. I check the DOTD every day but have only ever bought it once or twice. They do have some good deals although I only buy if it was things I was thinking about buying anyway. For me to buy something else I wasn't considering, it has to be too good an offer to refuse!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Not a bad deal today! It's still a tad too pricey (to me) as I think the other versions of the popular Sue Johanson range is better reviewed and more popular.

Was nice to see a good brand male sex toy discounted though. I'm quite curious on its internal canal diameter..

I haven't found the last few that amazing really. Nothing I can use, and not saving that much money...

Still better than nothing...

I'd like to see something a bit unusual up...

Also hope they have a new "spend ___ get something free" offer soon (newsletter or DOTD)... I love those =D

InMe [sign in to see picture]

Same here.. I think the DOTD has gone rapidly down hill of late.. especially when you see repeats of budget toys.. I have some items in my wishlist and am waiting since after the sale to add a Good DOTD to my order and buy the lot. I have to pay postage so I generally wait till I have a worthwhile order put together.

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hullo, thanks for all feedback and soz to go around the houses on this but...

... unfortunately there's loads of stuff I simply can't discount, even though it would make an ace deal of the day!

This is why we started doing more full price stuff but with a great freebie for the day. We occasionally have bits of leftover sale stock, which I can do for fun, cheapo offers - but it's not always the most exciting toy. And yes, they will be repeated occasionally.

Also, as mentioned before... the majority of things that we stock, we don't necessarily keep in abundance. So the buying team purchase as and when necessary and we don't waste valuable shelf space. So when I've done cheeky deals in the past and they can't get the stock back in for three months... well, I have to go and hide behind big boxes for a long time.

Again, this is why there are now more buy x, get y free. This means I can do more offers for single blokes, couples, etc.

Sooo... please don't sit and wait for half price Lelo vibes, Fleshlights, Flip Holes, G-Kis, etc.

Another quick thing... since we started doing DOTD about three years ago we've developed ace new offers technology, which has enabled us to do loads more deals, which last much longer than a day.

We show quite a few on our Special Offers page and although there might not be the exact deal you want, there's lots of stuff going on.

We'll keep trying to get better!

InMe [sign in to see picture]

Why not do away with it all together so? I mean its the one thing that has me checking in every day so if there's no point then why bother? I know you can't cater for everybodies taste but I'm over two months checking every day and TBH the postage on the products in my wish list makes the stuff here dearer than a site more local to myself.. I just happen to enjoy the community and have gotten some great deals in the past thats why I prefer to shop at LH.. Ah don't mind me I just want it all lol! Keep up the good work

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hi InMe, we'd never want to do away with DOTD, loads of people like the daily deals.

And I think we're pretty competitive on prices - and we've definitely got the best customer service and returns policy...

Unfortunately we're never going to be able to cater for all tastes on DOTD for reasons mentioned. Soz!

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I was wondering if you have ever considered adding batteries in as the free item? I feel that with bullets and things with LR and N batteries this would encourage people to buy them more, though I understand some toys come with extras... or even those toys with big c batteries I tend to avoid toys with c batteries as I always end up getting the batteries even though it's rather simple to add them to the basket.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I preferred the old discounts rather than freebie...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.