• Deal of the Day

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Is there discount codes on google? I'm glad you've ordered it, and at that price its a steal, cant waittoo read your review I'm jealous haha! I made an order yesterday so can't go for dotd this time. If only I'd of held off ordering.....oh well that's how it goes with the awesome deals here and I've a delivery waiting to be sent too me. ☺

Hope you enjoy the game era and everyone else who goes for it 💖xx

No just me then !

It never fails . Every time I put an order in something tasty always turns up the day after . I suppose it could have been worse , I could have ordered it when the Deal Of the Week was a But Plug which is no use as we don't do anal . Got some free sexy card game insead.

You're Defiantly not alone there!

One of the worst was when I made an order, the very next day a did all comes out with a free wand if you spend x£ oh my heart skipped a beat lol! It'sthoughs the way and I'm proper indecisive so take a couple of weeks too make an order 😂😂 Nought has floated my boat until yesterdays clone a willy (which sold out before I ordered, and now today's.

Even so, I'm still excited to get my order. It's going to take longer than usua naturallyl being as though I ordered on a Sunday xx

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

My order has just arrived about an hour ago and I ordered mine on a sunday . Just keeping my fingers crossed that the beyonce corset will fit her even though I won't see it on her until next Sunday .

Just hope that there are some action cards in the Tie and Tease game will help me to remove her dress early so I can see it !

[suspended user]

suspended user

Slinky, I had a birthday discount to use and there is also one available on LH if you look close enough ;).

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I have read the reviews that people have suggested and there all helpful. In two minds what to do at the moment. The concept of the game is not to far away from monogamy just less items used in the actually game.

Hope your wife likes the Beyonce outfit mysteron as much as we do. It really is one beautiful piece of lingerie.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

It's the code I told you about on Twitter slinky xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

It's the code I told you about on Twitter slinky xxx

I managed to get the dotd clone a Willy..so excited about that..no valentines letter yet..Had two deliveries..two more to go before v day xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

It's the code I told you about slinky xxx

I managed to get the dotd clone a Willy..so excited about that..no valentines letter yet..Had two deliveries..two more to go before v day xxx

I don't think it works now but you know me two sandwiches short of a picnic. Lol! 😂 I made an order the other day I'm excited for, wish I'd gone for next day delivery, the anticipation kills me 😂

I was going to get the clone as willy yesterday but changed my mind as I was worried it'd be complicated to make. Can't wait for your review hunni. I hope you find a Valentines letter hunni 😘 💖xx

I didn't buy DOTD in the end. Thought it was to close to monogamy and not long own that game didn't really want to start playing another game just yet.

You held out bondage god 👍 i dont fancy monogamy as much as nookii 💖xx

Nice 1 era, sorry I never saw your msg, thanks fgor ther hint 👍 think I'm going too wait awhile before ordering again (hubby thinks I'd spend every penny we get here and on other fan girly stuff, hehe , he knows me too well 🙊😄

I didn't realise it was your birthday, happy birthday and hope you had a fab time 😘💖xx

Hoping you love your order mysteron, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with tie and tease and Shell soon be revealing her Beyonce corset 👍💖xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Phew, after two DOTDs in a row, luckily today's is not for me! :)

Thanks Slinky, I had a great birthday! :)

slinky binky wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

It's the code I told you about slinky xxx

I don't think it works now but you know me two sandwiches short of a picnic. Lol! 😂 I made an order the other day I'm excited for, wish I'd gone for next day delivery, the anticipation kills me 😂

I was going to get the clone as willy yesterday but changed my mind as I was worried it'd be complicated to make. Can't wait for your review hunni. I hope you find a Valentines letter hunni 😘 💖xx

It should work til the end of March unless you have used it already..Hehe I know I always get excited for deliveries..i am hoping we won't mess it up..i am going to just keep him stimulated and let him do all the mixing and making of the clone! I want today's dotd but i am sensitive to rubber even skin safe. So only silicone and glass really for me..xxx

Hi mummy mermaid. Just a tip for the clone-a-willly. Prepare everything first before you start stimulating your man other wise it can be a long wait between being ready and doing the mix. We did it the other way round when we did it and we should have prepared more of the stuff first.

[suspended user]

suspended user

If anyone is in doubt, we can recommend today's DOTD. I have bought it last year under the same offer only as a novelty gift to my husband, but it was this masturbator that actually convinced him about masturbators... although he previously owned some Tenga ones too such as the Flip Hole! :)

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Highly recommend today's deal of the day! Gutted it's a tenner and I paid 25 for it though

[suspended user]

suspended user

Anyone else slightly disappointed with today's DOTD? I was hoping for something a little more expensive/luxurious for Easter 😕

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

It is an egg ;P

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I did wonder if it would be the desire love egg or rabbit. Guess I was wrong lol. x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yeah I thought bunny/egg themed, cheesy but appropriate 😕

Today DOTD is out of stock already?

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

It appears to be back in stock now Bondagegod.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.