• Deal of the Day

[suspended user]

suspended user

I got mine just a few minutes ago.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Nothing for me but mine usually come quite late anyway๐Ÿ˜Š

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Just checked my e-mail come through about 9.30.

BarginHunta [sign in to see picture]

BarginHunta wrote:

I haven't received ANY DOTD emails since teh weekend :(

Not ending up in spam or anything like that, just simply not getting them at all :(

Yay - I received it today! (at approx 09:33 UTC)

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Got mine. Another meh.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

I've been lusting over today's Dodtd for aaagggeeess! Typical it comes up when I'm brassed lol! Never mind I'm sure I'll get another chance (I hope) lol! Xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

slinky binky wrote:

I've been lusting over today's Dodtd for aaagggeeess! Typical it comes up when I'm brassed lol! Never mind I'm sure I'll get another chance (I hope) lol! Xxx

Sorry for it not coming along in the right time for you as it's one of my favourite toys! Make sure to get it next time, you can also catch it in the sale usually! :)

era wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Sorry for it not coming along in the right time for you as it's one of my favourite toys! Make sure to get it next time, you can also catch it in the sale usually! :)

Cheers era, yeah I noticed it in the sales last time and when I went too purchase there was none left on sale. Well that's twice I've missed the boat, 3rd time lucky me thinks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ or I'll be in the huff lol๐Ÿ™… ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’– xxxx

Has one not got today deal of the day e-mail?

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Nope i havent...this week been weird..normally get them at 00.33 every night..this week been 09.00/10.00 and today nothing...really need todays too so putting an order in later xx

Yea sounds like the times I been getting them this week. Today DOTD is storage bags. You can still find the DOTD through the website.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Didn't get the email today, typical when it's something I actually need to stock up on! Just ordered a few bags :)

Can recommend today DOTD. In fact we actually used the dildo tonight.

Who already owns today DOTD? Is it a good game or not. Not had chance to read reviews yet but I will do later. As someone who owns monogamy and not long owned it. is it worth purchasing another game just yet and are the both similar.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I would read Lovebirds' review as its very thorough . At that price its a snip and I am now wishing I hadn't placed my order yesterday as I would have included it at that price. But then again Me and the Mrs luv our board games .

Thank you. Will read her review later.

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

It's very tame so if you are an experienced couple I would probably give it a miss. We have it but haven't played it since buying tie and tease which is a lot more our style.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I just ordered it. At that price (+ a discount code) is a steal! It's been a couple of years I've heard of its fame. We love-love-love Tie & Tease and absolutely hated Monogamy. But Nooki sounds different from the latter, and even if it's tamer than Tie & Tease, it seems fun. I found JM88's and Boo's reviews very useful to have a taste of the game.

Is there discount codes on google? I'm glad you've ordered it, and at that price its a steal, cant waittoo read your review I'm jealous haha! I made an order yesterday so can't go for dotd this time. If only I'd of held off ordering.....oh well that's how it goes with the awesome deals here and I've a delivery waiting to be sent too me. โ˜บ

Hope you enjoy the game era and everyone else who goes for it ๐Ÿ’–xx

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Is there discount codes on google? I'm glad you've ordered it, and at that price its a steal, cant waittoo read your review I'm jealous haha! I made an order yesterday so can't go for dotd this time. If only I'd of held off ordering.....oh well that's how it goes with the awesome deals here and I've a delivery waiting to be sent too me. โ˜บ

Hope you enjoy the game era and everyone else who goes for it ๐Ÿ’–xx

No just me then !

It never fails . Every time I put an order in something tasty always turns up the day after . I suppose it could have been worse , I could have ordered it when the Deal Of the Week was a But Plug which is no use as we don't do anal . Got some free sexy card game insead.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.