• Deal of the Day

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I don't usually look anymore. Why did I look.

'Oh it'll be nothing exciting...Happy Rabbit ears?! Bollocks!'

Booooooollocks.

Oh well. There will be another deal :)

Hehe i remember you saying that the last time the bunny ears were on dotd..have to say i feel the same..so poor but i want those ears!!! But will have to wait xx
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

So tempted as I have a 25% email 2 but I was going to save me pennies for the Xmas day say, decisions, decisions

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I don't usually look anymore. Why did I look.

'Oh it'll be nothing exciting...Happy Rabbit ears?! Bollocks!'

Booooooollocks.

Oh well. There will be another deal :)

Hehe i remember you saying that the last time the bunny ears were on dotd..have to say i feel the same..so poor but i want those ears!!! But will have to wait xx

And they're USB chargeable. Travel rabbit!!! Girl I got those with my added student discount. I might be paying the university the equivalent value of my first born but I am raking it in on the sex toy discounts. Priorities sorted.

fushia [sign in to see picture]

Thanks to todays dotd, I have just purchased what will be my 5th glass dildo in such a short timeframe. My oh said today that I may have developed some kind of problem, with having to buy so many. But it was just soooo beautiful looking and half price how could I not! And of course then I had to spend a bit more to qualify for free delivery, lol. He just doesnt get it like I do. Sigh

fushia [sign in to see picture]

Thanks to todays dotd, I have just purchased what will be my 5th glass dildo in such a short timeframe. My oh said today that I may have developed some kind of problem, with having to buy so many. But it was just soooo beautiful looking and half price how could I not! And of course then I had to spend a bit more to qualify for free delivery, lol. He just doesnt get it like I do. Sigh

Also took advantage of the dotd, looking forward to seeing the post man tomorrow.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

We took advantage of DOTD and added another glass dildo to our large collection of them. Looking forward to next week delivery.

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

Highly reccomend todays deal of the day! I have lots of glass but this is my FAV! xx

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Echo32B wrote:

Highly reccomend todays deal of the day! I have lots of glass but this is my FAV! xx

Echo32B my oh has never had a glass toy would you recommend this as a first toy as i was thinking of buying it and adding it to the box of Lovehoney goodies i have already got her for christmas.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Very tempted by today DOTD we do love our glass toys.

Onlyones wrote:

Echo32B wrote:

Echo32B my oh has never had a glass toy would you recommend this as a first toy as i was thinking of buying it and adding it to the box of Lovehoney goodies i have already got her for christmas.

It was my first peice of glass, and I had no troubles, so yeah I guees I would reccomend it as a first glass toy, with a bit of lube its was lot of slippery fun, and even though I've bought more since its still number one! x

Echo32B wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Echo32B wrote:

It was my first peice of glass, and I had no troubles, so yeah I guees I would reccomend it as a first glass toy, with a bit of lube its was lot of slippery fun, and even though I've bought more since its still number one! x

Echo32B thanks for that looks like this box of goodies idea is going to cost a little more than i thought as i will probably add another £10 to the order to get fre p&p,oh well she's worth it.

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Sold out now booooo

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

Are they realy all gone?!

Seems to be back in stock guys :)

Echo32B wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Echo32B wrote:

It was my first peice of glass, and I had no troubles, so yeah I guees I would reccomend it as a first glass toy, with a bit of lube its was lot of slippery fun, and even though I've bought more since its still number one! xe

Echo32B Well I took a chance and ordered it along with a lace lingerie bag and 2 small and 1 large purple storage bags,just hope she likes it all as this little box is now a bit bigger than I had planned.

In stock, I've just ordered it ☺️

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Oh nooo why didn't I check today's deal of the day before I made my order. I just ordered a glass dildo for 25 when I could have got that one for 10.. *sobs*

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Oh nooo why didn't I check today's deal of the day before I made my order. I just ordered a glass dildo for 25 when I could have got that one for 10.. *sobs*

Contact customer care,pretty sure they could sort it out for you.

Onlyones wrote:

Echo32B wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Echo32B wrote:

It was my first peice of glass, and I had no troubles, so yeah I guees I would reccomend it as a first glass toy, with a bit of lube its was lot of slippery fun, and even though I've bought more since its still number one! xe

Echo32B Well I took a chance and ordered it along with a lace lingerie bag and 2 small and 1 large purple storage bags,just hope she likes it all as this little box is now a bit bigger than I had planned.

I'm sure she wont mind :P x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.