• Deal of the Day

[suspended user]

suspended user

VirginAngel the rocks off range comes highly recommended. It must be around a week ago I asked for advice on a good vibe & I found most people suggested the rocks off ones & the beauty of this particular one is it's rechargeable (which is always a bonus) rechargeable toys should be compulsory haha! Seriously for only £20 I am sure there will be a few happy customers with it when their DOTD arrives.

I prefer smaller vibes & clit stimulation, but have never tried a dildo, tbh they just don't appeal to me. Maybe you would be more suited to smaller toys?

I think you should go for it as it does look/sound great & if it isn't for you then return it. wouldn't hesitate usually but I have a few decent things as it is & it's my step-daughter n dad's b'days in a couple of weeks, so I'm gonna wait for now & hope it comes back around in the future.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Ah, this DotD again... I would really, really love to get it but I am going to get myself my pricey birthday treat in a few weeks, I cannot justify spending any extra money on toys Perhaps next time...

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I have this bullet and its the only one that ive ever been able to use to orgasm! Its a bargain at that price too!

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

First time I've bought a DotD in aaaaages! I missed this last time but it wasn't getting away from me twice.

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

First time I've bought a DotD in aaaaages! I missed this last time but it wasn't getting away from me twice.

which one do u have already hun x

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

I've a good few of the standard battery ones, Milfy. They're not all that powerful to me now but I still like them cos they're so cute, lol. I'm hoping the alledged 30% more power with this one is noticable.

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

I've a good few of the standard battery ones, Milfy. They're not all that powerful to me now but I still like them cos they're so cute, lol. I'm hoping the alledged 30% more power with this one is noticable.

I thought u had a gold rocks off set?! Or am I confusing it with another one x
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Just do it Milf. If we didn't have a tango or MiMi, I'd be all over this dotd like a rash.
    I'm tempted as it is. Must resist...

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Please let me know when your review is up! Im finding my rocks off bullets abit too weak to bring me to climax anymore so if this is more powerful then it will be great :)

KHKH [sign in to see picture]

Loving the new deal of the day! Never had a rechargable bullet and I was looking at a few rocks off bullets. Half price is just another reason for me to spend all my money!

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Its worth a punt at £20 but i would say its still hit and miss.

I find it far better than disposable battery bullets, but it is still slightly buzzy. Its also quite light to hold which makes it feel a bit hollow and could be why it sounds quite high pitched.

I bought it because i wanted a rocks off bullet but i had promised to steer cleer of battery ones as ive had three that did nothing for me. I had to use the bullet alongside a dildo and be in the right mood for it to work but it did.

Having said that now i just reach for a silicone clitoral vibe and barely use the rocks off rechargeable, but if youre a fan of bullets then i would highly recommend it for the patterns, speeds and the fact its rechargeable! Just make sure you order a storage bag for it!

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Really tempting DOTD but i have enough toys two of them Rocks Off and i need to save up my pennies for lube

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Just do it Milf. If we didn't have a tango or MiMi, I'd be all over this dotd like a rash.

Buy it we have the Tango but decide to buy the dotd at this great price, You know you want it

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

I thought u had a gold rocks off set?! Or am I confusing it with another one x

Yeah, I've got one of the gold sets but they're all battery powered and pretty much standardly buzzy. The necklace one is fun though :))

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Cuddlekins wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Buy it we have the Tango but decide to buy the dotd at this great price, You know you want it

I've found a way to get it for £15. Just spent the last of my PayPal balance at dominos though.

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Please let me know when your review is up! Im finding my rocks off bullets abit too weak to bring me to climax anymore so if this is more powerful then it will be great :)

Will do :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Will do :)

Me 2, hope you enjoy :)
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Grrrr ma be a basic one but ive been after that toy for ages....damn you money i need you now not three weeks time! Might have to find some of my pretty things to sadly sell....at least then i will have money to eat and also to maybe indugle a little in my sex toy addiction

myghost [sign in to see picture]

MBE the possibly off putting thing about that toy is it has an oily greasy film on it when you get it out the packet the first time really needs a good clean before you use it

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Not my cuppa tea today!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.