• Deal of the Day

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Yay bondage dotd 👍

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Ink and Kink wrote:

Are they decent though, Scorp? xxx

Depends what you mean by decent, I too had these but got rid as surplus to requirements as very beginnery
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Ink and Kink wrote:

They are not hardcore, and you could get yourself out of them if you really wanted too. However... they are extremely comfortable (even when struggling - lol!) and don't chafe at all. The velcro and clips are strong too - I think they are a real bargain for £5 :) xx

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

They are not hardcore, and you could get yourself out of them if you really wanted too. However... they are extremely comfortable (even when struggling - lol!) and don't chafe at all. The velcro and clips are strong too - I think they are a real bargain for £5 :) xx

Still was a good deal though!!

Todays DOD, looks pretty swarve! sadly i only buy rechargeable :/

whos gonna take the offer?!

myghost [sign in to see picture]

If all i had was my mini rabbit and i was looking for an upgrade i'd buy it it's the sort of thing i would go for £18 is very reasonable

[suspended user]

suspended user

I am absolutely over the moon today.
    After a bad day the other day things have taken a turn for the better,
    It's like a special angel has been looking after me & my hubby, I have loads more than usual work on & to top it off:
    DEAL OF THE DAY is exactly what we have been looking for a 0.2 or an OH rabbit :) it's a fantastic price for a quality product
    Thanks LH you're our guardian angel 😇

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ink and Kink wrote:

Todays DOD, looks pretty swarve! sadly i only buy rechargeable :/

whos gonna take the offer?!

Hi Ink and Kink (cool name btw) :) I prefer rechargeable but couldn't pass up on this fantastic deal of the day A few other sneaky items went into my basket ;)
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

:0 knew i shpuld saved harder! The rabbit gona go like hot cakes

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

This rabbit was my first ever toy/purchase a few months ago and we really didn't get along. Barely felt anything inside and the ears were too wrongly positioned/pointy.

Saying that I do miss using just the ears as a clit vibe, the best I've ever tried :).

[suspended user]

suspended user

PurpleHeart wrote:

This rabbit was my first ever toy/purchase a few months ago and we really didn't get along. Barely felt anything inside and the ears were too wrongly positioned/pointy.

Saying that I do miss using just the ears as a clit vibe, the best I've ever tried :).

Please don't say that purple heart :/ I'm a fan of small vibes & if the ears fits ok then I'm onto a winner! However if they don't reach LH are so great I'll just return it and buy another product!

There are plenty of people who liked it, fingers crossed for you to be one.

If it was rechargeable I'd get it again just for the clit stimulation tbh, I really loved the patterns and that's what stops me from even trying the new happy rabbits, I think no patterns in the ears is a bad idea! :D

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thanks purple heart :)
    I will keep you posted as to how I get on with it (fingers crossed) it's a massive success!
    I prefer rechargeable all day long, I have ordered a battery charger which charges AA & AAA so that should save me a fortune on batteries lol!
    I agree patterns for clitoral stimulation are key to success! No patterns no sale lol!
    I hope the shaft & pearl beads are good. How did you find it?

classy lass wrote:

I will keep you posted as to how I get on with it (fingers crossed) it's a massive success!
    I prefer rechargeable all day long, I have ordered a battery charger which charges AA & AAA so that should save me a fortune on batteries lol!
    I agree patterns for clitoral stimulation are key to success! No patterns no sale lol!

I think rechargeable batteries aren't good for toys, pretty sure you can find the info about this in one of the guides on here. And yeah the patterns were yummy, but the rest was a big let down for me. I've done a review on it if you want to have a look http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22191&reviewid=94535#customer_reviews :D.

[suspended user]

suspended user

PurpleHeart wrote:

classy lass wrote:

I think rechargeable batteries aren't good for toys, pretty sure you can find the info about this in one of the guides on here. And yeah the patterns were yummy, but the rest was a big let down for me. I've done a review on it if you want to have a look http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22191&reviewid=94535#customer_reviews :D.
    That I a fantastic review very informative. I received it yesterday & have used it a few times already. I'm not completely sold tbh :/ it is absolutely stunning and I love shaft, it's the ears I have a problem with :'( I find them to be positioned wrong i.e the only way I have found I can use it without it being uncomfortable, is with the shaft being left in. I expected more more in all honesty. It is absolutely gorgeous to look at, i am sure it's great for most, but sadly it's just not right for me

I've been after today's deal of the day for such a long time :/ gutted.

classy lass wrote:

PurpleHeart wrote:

classy lass wrote:

That I a fantastic review very informative. I received it yesterday & have used it a few times already. I'm not completely sold tbh :/ it is absolutely stunning and I love shaft, it's the ears I have a problem with :'( I find them to be positioned wrong i.e the only way I have found I can use it without it being uncomfortable, is with the shaft being left in. I expected more more in all honesty. It is absolutely gorgeous to look at, i am sure it's great for most, but sadly it's just not right for me

Thanks! And sorry to hear that. I guess the rabbit could have done with being a little bit further away. Do try turning it around and using just the ears, they are amazing.

In the end, the good thing is you can always return it and try another one :D.

[suspended user]

suspended user

PurpleHeart wrote:

classy lass wrote:

PurpleHeart wrote:

classy lass wrote:

Thanks! And sorry to hear that. I guess the rabbit could have done with being a little bit further away. Do try turning it around and using just the ears, they are amazing.

In the end, the good thing is you can always return it and try another one :D.

I meant to say thanks for telling me how rechargeable shouldn't be used for toys, I'll use it for my xbox one it'll not go unused! I mean I did get it for a great price & it is proper quality so it's not so bad. It's certainly not terrible it's decent, maybe my clits just in the wrong place haha! I just sooo wish I could get the ears going at the same time if you get me lol! Oh my I see where you're going with turning it around waw they ears work a treat, it's truely awesome!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Arh Lovehoney you're teasing me literally with todays DOTD the rocks off rechargeable waw I will get one at some point, I have a few vibes for clit stimulation n I only just received my latest order so I couldn't treat myself to this absolute stunner or could I ;) I'm so tempted I must admit but I really shouldn't! I have a good few toys I use atm for the same purpose, so hopefully it comes back on DOTD so I can purchase a quality product fantastically priced.

I'm sure alot of you will get one today, enjoy all of you lovelies who "bite the bullet" hehe :)

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

You're not the only one tempted classy lass! I've spent a good while concentrating on finding the right dildo, just to realise that despite every material, shape etc i've tried, it isn't a pleasant feeling and just makes me feel like i'm going to have a bowel movement. And putting something in stationary to feel "full" makes clitoral stimulation less pleasureable too. I have one dildo i'm definitely returning, which would leave this only being £6, so i may just go for it!.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.