• Deal of the Day

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Bought today's DOTD. Have lusted after them for a while :)

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Oh god looks like the DOTD is gonna drive a few people mad today ;)

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

all ready puchased simular, fantastic

Bobbaford [sign in to see picture]

Hmm what's the point in having this as deal of the day when it's already on the 50% Off birthday deal that pays until Sunday anyway?

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Really good restraint set on deal today! I recommend it if you haven't got it! I love mine!

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I've got the TC restraint set that's on DOTD, it's really good! I'd definitely buy it at that price!

NOOOOOOOOO LH you tease!!! I must have that DOTD! lets all pray my money goes in today (was meant to go in yesterday!) i have to have this!!

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOO LH you tease!!! I must have that DOTD! lets all pray my money goes in today (was meant to go in yesterday!) i have to have this!!

Good luck, it's a Sunday though :(

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I don't really need another vibrator I don't think. I have 10 vibrators! So why am I considering buying this? Argh! Damn my sex toy addiction.

Never know wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I know!!! It actually sucks i've been checking every hour to see if my money is in so i can buy this hahah

LadyS DO IT!!!!!! you can never have too many sex toys ;) I'm starting to get so many

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Never know wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I know!!! It actually sucks i've been checking every hour to see if my money is in so i can buy this hahah

LadyS DO IT!!!!!! you can never have too many sex toys ;) I'm starting to get so many

Well naughty Lovehoney have just tempted me entirely with an offer email! so looks like I'm buying that, plus more stuff. I'm so naughty!

Lady S is that the rabbit offer? I got it too but I have that rabbit already from the same offer last year. Shame as I'm in the mood to be tempted!

What else are you going to get?

Never know wrote:

Lady S is that the rabbit offer? I got it too but I have that rabbit already from the same offer last year. Shame as I'm in the mood to be tempted!

It is. I'm still not sold on rabbits, but haven't tried some of the better quality ones. I've had my eye on some lingerie bits so may get them. A bit depressing though as at the minute I have no one special to wear it for

LadyS wrote:

Never know wrote:

It is. I'm still not sold on rabbits, but haven't tried some of the better quality ones. I've had my eye on some lingerie bits so may get them. A bit depressing though as at the minute I have no one special to wear it for

Ahhhh i want this rabbit so bad too!!! Will fully cry if i miss this offer because my money dont get sorted....even though i should be spending my money on other thngs but oh well!

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

LadyS wrote:

Never know wrote:

Ahhhh i want this rabbit so bad too!!! Will fully cry if i miss this offer because my money dont get sorted....even though i should be spending my money on other thngs but oh well!

Well the rabbit offer is on for 48 hours, so fingers crossed you get sorted. Trust me the last thing I need is vibrators. But I keep doing it anyway, lol. I'm going add pcs of my collection in a minute. Though not sure admitting the extent of my sex toy collection is a good move, lol x

LadyS wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

LadyS wrote:

Never know wrote:

Well the rabbit offer is on for 48 hours, so fingers crossed you get sorted. Trust me the last thing I need is vibrators. But I keep doing it anyway, lol. I'm going add pcs of my collection in a minute. Though not sure admitting the extent of my sex toy collection is a good move, lol x

I'm not sold on rabbits either, that's why I thought this offer would good the first time it came around. I don't know what it is about it, I just can't get it in! I don't know if I tense up but it's no bigger than my OH. Hmmmm

Never know wrote:

LadyS wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

LadyS wrote:

Never know wrote:

I'm not sold on rabbits either, that's why I thought this offer would good the first time it came around. I don't know what it is about it, I just can't get it in! I don't know if I tense up but it's no bigger than my OH. Hmmmm

I am going to leave it all in my basket until later and see how I feel x

You can treat yourself to some lingerie just for you, that's fine.

And I'll be looking forward to the photo of your stash! I love seeing what other people have, I might do one too!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I got semi excited when I saw this thread on page 1.
    Maybe today's dotd is worth a look I thought.
    End result. Meh.

hopefully i will get everything sorted tomorrow so i can sort it out :) I don't know though. I really should be using that money on other stuff for example i actually do not have any decent riding boots now as mine are so old and if i got my foot trodden on it would break in a heartbeat...but i don't know it's just SO tempting!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.