• Glitches on the site

AnonyX [sign in to see picture]

You must forgive me as I've not gone through the 70 odd pages of posts so far but I've noticed a couple of problems.

Quoting messages, I've only been able to quote posts that are visible on active pages after I've posted... and even still the option isn't always there.

When I do hit quote message, it doesn't show in the quick reply form.

Also, some of the larger threads seem to be out of sync with what the database is saying. I'll hit the button to go to the last page, and it will more often than not take me to the page before, so I'll have to edit the url from eg ./page-70/ to ./page-71/

KinkyKiki [sign in to see picture]

The "Kitty Black and Hot Pink Short Bob Wig" doesn't allow me to add to my wish list aaarrrrggghhh lol

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

On some threads I'm not able to edit my posts...Not sure if that's just my laptop though, but it works on others :/ xx

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

My husband has mentioned that when he's placed an order the basket emptied on him a couple of times, every time he put the 'magic stick' in the basket. This meant by the third time around he ended up forgetting to add it, and now I have no magic stick! Boooooooo! :)

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Still having problems with adding things to my wishlist :(

Cyklon [sign in to see picture]

Wishlist Question.

If I look an soneone elses Wishlist, I see links on the right - read Reviews. If I click, the site says no such page - yet there are reviews for the item.

Something not right is..... :-(

Lovehoney - Jools [sign in to see picture]

qa test

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

Got a problem with the basket system.

Basically i put a DOTD item in my basket few days ago some point but never bought it. Now it's showing me as having 2 products in my basket on the icon at the top right but going into my basket all i see is one item (No freebies or the like)

Now if i log out and log back in again it adds another 2 items to my basket total (4,6,8...etc) which is then a extra quantity of the real item in my basket now plus 1 invisible item. If i remove the item and log out then in again it does the same thing as before but as i removed the real item it just adds it back into my basket along with the invisible item.

I am on windows 8.1, firefox 28.0 and have tried removing website data from my browser but no luck there, also i have just tried it in IE and upon logging in i get it showing me as having 2 items in my basket when i only have one.

*Edit* here is a screenshot of my phantom items not actually being in my basket.

http://imgur.com/6o9aVus

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

When I visit this product page: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30593 and from there attempt to add the item to a wishlist I get a 404 page missing error.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

There is a whole threat on people having items in the baskets.
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/958507-items-not-removing-from-the-basket/
    Mine is showing 3 or 4, if 3 its empty, if 4 it also adds the squeel go, which I actually did remove from it.
    It shows on every single device, so 3 windows 7 computers, every browser, Firefox, Opera, Chrom, Android - default browser and firefox, iOS - Puffin and Coast.
    Obviously I did try to clean some of the browsers, but it did not work.I had this problem before and I know eventually it did help last time, but it took me over an hour of constant cleaning to do it.

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

I am having trouble with the Oh! points product browsing.
    When I try and sort them by
    Popular
    Newest
    Rating
    Price
    Sale
    the webpage just hangs.

If I filter by points then the page displays okay.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I have been trying to wishlist things all day with no success. I am doing this from an android phone if that helps Google chrome I think is the browser.
    Every time I click add to wishlist I get a sort of list of links in black HTML like links. Bit like a file tree you get when searching a folder on your pc. Damned annoying... As I have to memorise all of these goodies

Caj' t add to my main or tester list

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I am having the same problem as Randy101 with the oh points, I get an 8080 error, but then when I open a new browser and revisit the oh points page it has sorted them as originally clicked on.

slinx [sign in to see picture]

I cant read the last page of posts on several threads (including this one!) in the forum, cant quote on most or edit posts?

bigfish69 [sign in to see picture]

I cant delete threads/topics/reply's on my mobile (Windows phone).

As I work away from home 90%of my LH browsing in on my mobile.

Annsie [sign in to see picture]

This is only a mild annoyance, but I can't view the product videos through Chrome or Firefox - only on Internet Explorer. I can view the animation on the Flash Player website, so I know it's up to date and I have JavaScript enabled.

I REALLY don't want to have to switch to IE every time I want to watch a video. Any ideas?

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Is your Chrome up to date? I use Chrome as my browser and I have no problems viewing videos at all.

Peitho [sign in to see picture]

I use Firefox (on Linux at work and Windows at home) and the videos show fine for me...

Annsie [sign in to see picture]

Never mind, I figured it out. I was using the Disconnect extension and had to whitelist the site. Usually it doesn't block videos. Weird.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

When I've tried to report a few posts the past few weeks, I type in the box and press send, but then the page goes blank, so I'm unsure if it's actually being sent, or if it's not working.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.