• Glitches on the site

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

When i went to write my review and it came to the radio button multi choice, it was all vertical, so the numbers and the buttons where not lined up and was very confusing :(

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I'm having problems logging in and signing out. Either it says page not available or skip to content in the top left corner, I have to go to the forum and sign in from there, I didn't used to have to do this before. 

I'm using Windows 7

lespaul8 [sign in to see picture]

I'm also having the same issues with header links not working - mouse over shows strange things as well:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/va3l6i3jjcdf8kh/LH_screen_dump.png

Not cookies - they're enabled and that hasn't changed for a while. Also cleared all cache, cookie data etc and still have the same issue. Think it's a browser thing, I'm having the issues on Opera, but I.E. is fine.

funsurreycouple1 [sign in to see picture]

It would be nice to get a reply from LH with these issues regarding the top bar and logging in and out,

Come on Guys let us know whats going on...

For info, via the live chat they say all the cookies have to be cleared, funny never had to do that before.

Oh and its normal not a glitch with the site!! Funny never had to do it before,,,hmmmm

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

I've been having this troubl for a week. If you go to the lh oh points page and click the sign in link from there... you should be able to log in :)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I'm having a problem with search. I've done a few searches on the mobile site and it will say something like 55 results, showing 1-36. But then there's no option to go to page 2 of the results or to expand the 1 page to show all.

Still having the same issues, through the LH chat they suggested clear the cookies and history, did that, no difference.

then it was suggested to change browser, I`m not sure why as I having been using the same one to access here for ages (internet explorer).

Having a play this morning, using links from other parts of the site I managed to get in, the problem seems to be with the top blue bar only. When anything is clicked there a small box appears with skip to content or skip to search.

LH still insist its user specific not sure how when more than one have the same issue. Their response now is there is no problems with the site. 

Any computer savvy members have any ideas?

MrandMrsAndy [sign in to see picture]

Is lovehoney sending double emails? Not that it would matter if they are but i got 2 deal of the day emails and i just got 2 copies of the same disptach email.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, same for me yesterday.

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

Whereas I am getting no emails still.

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

I'm having a problem with search. I've done a few searches on the mobile site and it will say something like 55 results, showing 1-36. But then there's no option to go to page 2 of the results or to expand the 1 page to show all.

this always happens when you search I've never had more than one page. Only time I have more than one page is if I click on a lovehoney offer like 3 for £25
    Woodworker [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

I'm having problems with add to wishlist.
    For a couple if weeks it's been intermittent but today it's just not working at all. I get a page not found message.

Ditto. Sometimes takes 5 attempts to add something, when it fails for me it also fails to load the CSS on the 404 page.

qwertyuiop123 [sign in to see picture]

Woodworker wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

For a couple if weeks it's been intermittent but today it's just not working at all. I get a page not found message.

Ditto. Sometimes takes 5 attempts to add something, when it fails for me it also fails to load the CSS on the 404 page.

Same here

Not sure this is really a glitch, but the special offers page http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/ has a bathmate offer in $ at the bottom (that's also not an offer any more).

aaaannnd it's gone :)

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

Woodworker wrote:

aaaannnd it's gone :)

yes

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

qwertyuiop123 wrote:

Woodworker wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Same here

Me too

Sweet teats [sign in to see picture]

I have not been able to log into my Lovehoney account for the past week!! everytime I click on "my account" a message appears in the left had corner of my computer screen indicating " Skip to content"!!

I have tried to log out and back in again but to no avail!........my avatar image has also been deleted

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Sweet teats wrote:

I have not been able to log into my Lovehoney account for the past week!! everytime I click on "my account" a message appears in the left had corner of my computer screen indicating " Skip to content"!!

I have tried to log out and back in again but to no avail!........my avatar image has also been deleted

Are you using Windows 8 by any chance?

I had the same problem, so I right clicked on my account and clicked on open or open in new window and then the log in page came up, hope that helps.

Also if you're avatar has been deleted it probably broke the LH photo rules.

You can always contact LH and ask them why it's been deleted :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.