• Glitches on the site

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Please help account heading had gone ax well as toy headings, reviews I can't access anything except here how do u get the full site back thanks.

Mozzalini [sign in to see picture]

I'm looking at the site on my android tablet. There are no tabs at the top of the page for toys, lingerie, etc. There's also no tab for community, account, etc. Its working fine on herself's iPad and also on the mobile site on my iPhone. What gives LH?

Mozzalini wrote:

I'm looking at the site on my android tablet. There are no tabs at the top of the page for toys, lingerie, etc. There's also no tab for community, account, etc. Its working fine on herself's iPad and also on the mobile site on my iPhone. What gives LH?

Thank-you it's not only me then I thought I'd done something wrong, I've rebooted my tablet its still the same, at least I can access my acount now I hyped in sign in to lh on  Google.

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

Kasumi wrote:

Still having problems with pending friend requests not showing on the "Your Friends" page.

This has just started to affect me now. :-(

The live chat said they didn't know when it would be fixed.

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

Mozzalini wrote:

i sometimes browse using a blackberry smartphone, i have the same problem last few days used to have the different categories at the top of the homepage having to scroll right to bottom of home page then click sex toy reviews the you get a community link to click on to get to the forum , its quite annoying xx

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

Mozzalini wrote:

Hello! Can you let me know what flavour of Android Tablet you have?

there "should" be an icon in the top left, showing 3 lines, which slides out the navigation. BUT, there might be a buggy reason why this isn't showing. 

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Gemma and Steph, well done! :-)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

Mozzalini wrote:

Hello! Can you let me know what flavour of Android Tablet you have?

there "should" be an icon in the top left, showing 3 lines, which slides out the navigation. BUT, there might be a buggy reason why this isn't showing. 

I posted this problem in the pander to me section earlier - forgot about this one

My problem is on Jellybean 4.1.2

I'm on a galaxy tab 2 seven inch, I can't access toy testers now. 

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Got the same problem with a nexus 7 running 4.2.1 no tabs at the top or a navigation button. 

gingerbiscuit87 [sign in to see picture]

I'm having the same problem on my windows phone :( I can't see my acct button or community button or anything :( :(

Yeah, Nexus 7 jellybean 4.2.1 also. I've always had the tabs along the top and not the 3 bars on the left (thats what I get on my iPhone and that's working fine). 

numnuts [sign in to see picture]

Guys im on a samsung galaxy tablet an i went to log in2 night an website is not comin up as normal.....ive no access to forums....login...nothing,., I reported to lovehoney an was told to /forums in the website....has lovehoney changed their home page....were r all the links gone....it seems like half the home page is gone?? Any advice??

Numnuts, you're not alone. Looks like a problem with the android tablets. Most sections can be accessed in a roundabout way but its bloody infuriating watching my wife with no site problems on her iPad. 

I've just found a fix! I normally view my tablet in portrait mode but this morning while browsing I flipped it to landscape. Hey presto! All the tabs are now visible. 

Unbelievably simple but still not sure why its happening. Any ideas LH techie boys?

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

I'm having an issue with requests showing up ... When you log in it normally shows up saying you have a friend request but it isn't working and I only notice, by chance in a thread if someone has sent a request xx

Mozzalini wrote:

I've just found a fix! I normally view my tablet in portrait mode but this morning while browsing I flipped it to landscape. Hey presto! All the tabs are now visible. 

Unbelievably simple but still not sure why its happening. Any ideas LH techie boys?

Can I hug you please it works 

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Turning the screen round didn't work for me. Boooo!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

mrs average wrote:

Turning the screen round didn't work for me. Boooo!

me either Mrs A. getting really annoyed with it lol.
    Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

Boooo indeed 

I had this problem on my BlackBerry Bold9900 when the website was changed a few months ago, it seems to have the same issue again.

My BlackBerry Playbook is working fine though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.