• Glitches on the site

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Think this has been mentioned but when you post a reply, it defaults to page 1, and there is no >> button to take you to the last page to be able to see the latest posts, you have to click the next > which in the case of this thread has 59 pages, am not clicking that many times, lol...

Also, i have no "sign-in" button on the front page, when you go to the forum page it looks as though you are signed in as you can see all the avi's and yet when you click on a thread it is obvious you aren't signed in, but the only way to sign in is through the sign in to post a reply option at the bottom of the page, there used to be a sign in button top right...

Something weird with the the friends thing too, I don't have too many, cos can't be bothered, but I can see as I'm typing this, that a person who I know is my friend has a post on this thread it is saying Friend: [Add]...

Think I'm gonna keep away from here til it's all fixed, cos the number of repeat threads over the same thing is making it hard work lol...

I have the same issue regarding sign in, this can be done via the "your account" page.

HH

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Also keep getting this random symbol all over the place - â€

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Wondered why things weren't quite as slick... and sometimes, posting a reply to a forum message didn't actually post when clicked... just presumed it was a tiny glitch on those pages.

Hope it all gets ironed out soon. :)

LauraP [sign in to see picture]

Cyklon wrote:

LH IT ninjas

Has anyone actually seen the ninjas?

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Think this has been mentioned but when you post a reply, it defaults to page 1, and there is no >> button to take you to the last page to be able to see the latest posts, you have to click the next > which in the case of this thread has 59 pages, am not clicking that many times, lol...

Also, i have no "sign-in" button on the front page, when you go to the forum page it looks as though you are signed in as you can see all the avi's and yet when you click on a thread it is obvious you aren't signed in, but the only way to sign in is through the sign in to post a reply option at the bottom of the page, there used to be a sign in button top right...

Something weird with the the friends thing too, I don't have too many, cos can't be bothered, but I can see as I'm typing this, that a person who I know is my friend has a post on this thread it is saying Friend: [Add]...

Think I'm gonna keep away from here til it's all fixed, cos the number of repeat threads over the same thing is making it hard work lol...

Yep I have the same issue.

This thread is eating posts it seems, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/608848-fuck-buddy/page-3/, all I can see as the last post is mine and yet according to the front screen Thingamee posted at 4.37. I know this used to happen if there were lots of pic links posted but can't see that being the reason in this case?

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

I was going to review several items a few days ago, so I opened new pages for each item.  But the first time I tried, it attached the review to one of the other products I was planning to review by mistake.  So I then had to redo it and this time I got it right.  But I now have a review "awaiting approval" that is attached to the wrong product...

CL Email Alice and explain what's happened, what products etc and she'll get it sorted

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Thanks will try that.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Not exactly a glitch but I thought Lh were going to sort out the fact that people can see your town/city when they send you gifts? I've just bought some presents for people and could see where they're from and I'd really rather people didn't know where I live as it's a small place.

Ninja [sign in to see picture]

What a difference, in IE8, I have no possibility to reply, but I am now using GChrome.

Had a chat with someone on the chat aid, he said there were no problems at all.

Cyklon [sign in to see picture]

I think... there has been some fixing done......

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Cyklon wrote:

I think... there has been some fixing done......

Yep, there's been some fixing afoot. More ongoing :-)

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i cant even see people pics now either,

Lovehoney - Richard [sign in to see picture]

Hi All,

Still working away fiddling and improving. Thank you for your patience,

Richard

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Richard wrote:

Hi All,

Still working away fiddling and improving. Thank you for your patience,

Richard

Yay for technical wizardry! Keep at it fella! Don't let the code win!

maltedmilk [sign in to see picture]

Is anyone else having to log in twice?

(I also had a dream last night that my prudish Mum with no LH account to my knowledge had to log in twice too haha!)

Lovehoney - The Doc [sign in to see picture]

angry smaller this time?

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

I'm still unable to post on the site without switching off JavaScript in my browser and entering plain text in the box (i.e. no quoting or formatting options). With JavaScript enabled, the white text box doesn't appear at all -- only the light blue background.

I'm probably extremely unusual in using a Linux netbook running a legacy version of Firefox (there's no option to upgrade it to a recent version), but it looks as if the recent changes to the forum have broken backwards compatibility in some way that might also affect users with other configurations, as I had no problems at all using the site before.

Unfortunately, given the above constraints, the site isn't readily usable for me any more, so I probably won't be seen around here very much -- at least, until I'm able to purchase a more up-to-date netbook.

yummy mummy91 [sign in to see picture]

not sure if this is just me but when i try to view oh point products in price order they start off fine an the get mixed up like there be something for 700 then 100 then 800

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.