• Where's secret squirrel tester? :(

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Happy Monday all. :) Thanks for all you do Leanne. The reason I first bought on Lovehoney was the custoner reviews. So blessed to review now myself. Stay passionate everyone it's what makes this community special.

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i feel gutted as had an email saying i was going to test an item, i waited 3 weeks as nothing arrived so emailed and was then told item will not be sent, so i was very disappointed and i think it may have something to do with a previous review i did which was on a pair of knickers i was asked to say more detail, now to me how they fit, the colour, how well put together is enough, when people talk about what packaging it arrived it etc im bored i dont care about that, im interseted in the item hence why i only describe the item, so i think because i replied saying this i was then taken off getting the item i was meant to get as a secret squirell tester.

Hoping this wont affect future ones if im lucky again being sent

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Any tips on review writing can be seen here for anyone who is concerned.

rach74 : Sorry you was dissapointed but sometimes I need to go with what reviewer works best from our customer and buyer POV, especially when something is being sent free of charge in exchange for this valuable feedback. 

A dispatch email will be sent to anyone who has been successful, as stated in the email. If you do not get a dispatch email from me or the warehosue, you have not been successful.

More details here 

Vanessa8 wrote:

Happy Monday all. :) Thanks for all you do Leanne. The reason I first bought on Lovehoney was the custoner reviews. So blessed to review now myself. Stay passionate everyone it's what makes this community special.

Thank you & thank you all for the fantastic help to get these reviews in.

You all work so hard and I can see the passion in many tester reviews. 

Much love and a massive THANK YOU heart

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Do you read all tester reviews Leanne? ☺️ I have been thinking if there is some way to get feedback on what could be improved? I really love writing reviews (I find it relaxing in my otherwise stressful life) and would love to be able to find out if something is missing from them. I understand that you can't give feedback to all of us, but if you notice something sometime you would like me to add in the future, feel free to e-mail me 💜

I hope I don't sound annoying or anything 😳

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I think that too Sxleksaker. I wonder if my reviews are lacking in anyway. I've had more than a few testers so surely I must be reviewing ok? Anxiety level 5468 😣

Sxleksaker wrote:

Do you read all tester reviews Leanne? ☺️ I have been thinking if there is some way to get feedback on what could be improved? I really love writing reviews (I find it relaxing in my otherwise stressful life) and would love to be able to find out if something is missing from them. I understand that you can't give feedback to all of us, but if you notice something sometime you would like me to add in the future, feel free to e-mail me 💜

I hope I don't sound annoying or anything 😳

I do try, depends on the launch & my workflow. 

Sadly we do not offer a feedback system, it would involve me manually feeding people back via email and my workload has just increased with my new role.

But I do send an email if I feel something can be explained more or requires more feedback. It is not me saying your feedback is not valuable, but more so advsing that maybe more detail would help customers decide on their purchase, if it is right or not.

I appreciate all the time people give the review system. But if I see something unusual for a tester and I am used to more detail, I will email to check all is OK and ask if they wish to expand. It could be that something peronal is happening and in that case I know they may need a break from me offering testers. Then they come back at a later date. I have had one tester on a break for 6 months, to come back recently and that is absolutely fine. 

It is a great suggestion and I will be sure to email if anything looks out of the blue and vice versa if anyone ever needs time away, or feels they can't submit a fully detailed review- let me know.. I don't bite... wink

I think I will close this thread now as it is getting so many people worried about testing. 

I just want to end with: 

Read the posts about testing, read the tips, take a look at other reviews and keep checking your emails, the forum and tester list. 

You may or may not get regular testers, this is just how it is. It is a privilidge and not a right. 

Thank you all and please go back to enjoying the forum and don't stress about testers.

There are so many people wanting to review with only so much I can send to people. I don't just remove people with no reason! 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.