• Black Friday deals

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Ok so I have picked up the Betty page bat, but in an ideal world I would love the paddle too. Does anyone know if it went out of stock or if the offer just finished? I can't add it to my wishlist because it's discontinued. I'm really hoping it comes back on an offer of some sort

i belive it is still in stock just the offer finished.

Thanks Bondagegod, I can't justify it at full price just to have the matching pair, but if it goes on offer again say £10 then I will have to have it, fingers crossed its before Friday.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

No problem fun Louise. I've got the paddle arriving tomorrow and I can't make my mind up what to do about the bat. I got feeling it might gone on offer again over the weekend before the Black Friday sale finishes.

bondagegod wrote:

No problem fun Louise. I've got the paddle arriving tomorrow and I can't make my mind up what to do about the bat. I got feeling it might gone on offer again over the weekend before the Black Friday sale finishes.

I'm away Friday untill Monday with no wifi or phone signal, so I guess I might miss it ☹️ You never know, fingers crossed.

That will be hard if your away over the weekend. Fingers crossed for you that it appears in the sale before you go away.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Fingers crossed for the paddle to go back on for you afore your break fun Louise 😙💗xx

This isn't black Friday, I'm no sure where the sale is if anybody could enlighten me......the indulge me long chemise £22 ooooh my gawd, this seriously excites me 😍😍😄😄

Giggles & jiggles, I feel your pain hunni, I've resisted alot of temptation being practical even after hubby said splash the cash! Im trying to be sensible and would be gutted paying the £9 postage to see everything come up together at some point, I'm this sale or the next.

And as you said which is bang on,'if something really appeals there'll be no hesitation'. Thats the attitude im needing. Fingers crossed for something to come up for you hunni 😙💗xx

I've been checking the international sites too, and waw there's some impressive stuff out there. The US sites got awesome deals imho, which are well worth the look especially after one does the math. Great bargains to be had.

Credit for the quality items going on sale, it's brilliant to see more expensive stuff on discount 😄

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

This is so tempting....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36349

That does look lovely, however on my Missus I suspect* it wouldn't look like that (UK size 14-16 and 5'4") which thinking about it, I wish LH (and other online clothing retailers for that matter) could include just 1 or 2 alternative pictures of models stating that they're size x and that their height is y. I'd suggest that they go for a fuller & petite height and maybe a taller generous size models.

This needn't include head shots (and all that goes with full body modelling) but consumers do like to see how things hang. If it reduces the mileage products travel (eg reducing the returns, then the profits as well as the green aspects for the business must be a good thing)

This is one core complain my wife has with a high street retailer that sounds like sex, who drop off delivery after delivery of stuff at home only to see about 80%+ get returned. Its a hassle for the customer, and to some degree avoidable.

* the size of the model is seldom mentioned so who knows?

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

If I had money I'd have bought loads of lingerie this week unfortunately I'm skint 😣

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Slinky, there's a tab labelled "BLACK FRIDAY" (yes it's in all caps haha I'm not yelling I promise 🙈)

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I have some wonderful news for you all.

Bettie Page bat & paddle are staying at reduced cost whilst stocks last .

Go go go... 

That gif!

Also looks like LH has heard us wanting both plus sized and standard lingerie on sale at the same time :D

B&LReading [sign in to see picture]

True, just got to hope the piece of lingerie that I was after comes around again on the Black Friday deals so I can snap up the plus size version.

I see they have lowered the standard LH wand now, would be tempting if it wasn't the wrong side of payday lol!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Oh lord - had to order some essentials and finally caved so ordered these too -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35822

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35823

I had resisted so well but the offers are soooo good xxx

Hopefully fun Louise sees this I know she wants the Bettie page paddle.

bondagegod wrote:

Hopefully fun Louise sees this I know she wants the Bettie page paddle.

Or sees it decorating the BF page :D

I missed my postie today and now have to wait until Friday to have it redelivered

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Oh lord - had to order some essentials and finally caved so ordered these too -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35822

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35823

I had resisted so well but the offers are soooo good xxx

They're pretty good aren't they! I exclusively scan for things already on my wishlists and scroll right past the rest - but it's so hard!

Thanks Leanne, picked up the paddle too! Very pleased

My Bettie page paddle was meant to be delivered today and there no sign of it even attempted to be delivered.

Glad you managed to get them fun Louise.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

5 minutes until the change...!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.