• Black Friday deals

    1479825675
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    captainmeow wrote:

    The Uma by Je Joue! It's actually on my wishlist because I've been considering it, but reviews I've read online are quite conflicting. The only toy I've really really liked so far is the Tango, do you guys think I will appreciate the Uma?

    As the Tango is for external use and the Uma is designed with the G-Spot in mind it's hard to say whether it will be the right one for you or not. I have the Fifi, which is basically the Uma with rabbit ears and I think the shape is great for internal stimulation and the vibrations are very pleasant. It ultimately will depend on your body and preferences though. At this price I think now would be the time to try it if it still interests you, after all there's always the returns policy!

    1479834495
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3479
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    The Uma by Je Joue has definitely spiked my interest but so far I've remained strong in order to one day get a we-vibe couples toy.
    You lovely lot have sure picked up some bargain. ☺️X

    1479835308
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    NatandTom wrote:

    captainmeow wrote:

    The Uma by Je Joue! It's actually on my wishlist because I've been considering it, but reviews I've read online are quite conflicting. The only toy I've really really liked so far is the Tango, do you guys think I will appreciate the Uma?

    As the Tango is for external use and the Uma is designed with the G-Spot in mind it's hard to say whether it will be the right one for you or not. I have the Fifi, which is basically the Uma with rabbit ears and I think the shape is great for internal stimulation and the vibrations are very pleasant. It ultimately will depend on your body and preferences though. At this price I think now would be the time to try it if it still interests you, after all there's always the returns policy!

    Yeah they are different aren't they. Would you say the vibrations are rather strong on the one you've got? Because light vibrations don't do anything for me, buzzy ones annoy me (not to mention the sound!). My vulva is the most fussy thing ever lol

    Just thought I'd ask because well, I've had to return so many toys because they don't do the trick for me (despite being great toys), and I can't help feeling it's so unfair to LH

    1479835668
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    I should probably also mention that I couldn't fit the LH Silencer (the large one, not the bullet), so idk if I will manage the Uma

    1479838721
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4761
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    It really good to see the Uma on offer, it's a true premium toy, it's a little slim but very good. I'm still hoping for something to drag my pennies out of my pocket, but nothing tempting me yet.

    1479842623
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    Fun Louise wrote:

    It really good to see the Uma on offer, it's a true premium toy, it's a little slim but very good. I'm still hoping for something to drag my pennies out of my pocket, but nothing tempting me yet.

    Slim is good FL! I'm still exploring vaginal toys, so I'm looking for smaller ones. Took the plunge and bought it! Can't wait to give it a go

    1479842724
    B&LReading [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 51
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2009

    Just noticed the new range of stockings that we tested are in the sales - The plus size fit amazing :) :
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35891
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35892

    Down from £6.99 to £3

    1479842727
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4761
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    captainmeow wrote:

    Fun Louise wrote:

    It really good to see the Uma on offer, it's a true premium toy, it's a little slim but very good. I'm still hoping for something to drag my pennies out of my pocket, but nothing tempting me yet.

    Slim is good FL! I'm still exploring vaginal toys, so I'm looking for smaller ones. Took the plunge and bought it! Can't wait to give it a go

    You will not be dissapointed, it's good.

    1479848292
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4761
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    I guess no one is buying the unwrap me stuff or the urethral sounder so as there have been on offer for the whole time. Hoping for some different plus size lingerie and knickers with a crotch.

    1479848662
    Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 772
    • Joined: 17 Aug 2014

    So happy with my black friday purchases! I got the Je Joue Gii Ki, the spoil me satin ivory robe and a body stocking I've been wanting for ages:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30153

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35348

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30692

    I'm so excited that some luxury toys are in the sale since Christmas still seems so far away!

    1479850383
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 766
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    I was thinking the same FunLouise 😂 Was wondering I could my offer page actually refreshed as the unwrap me seems to be on offer all the time 🤔 Still a good price though lol

    1479851195
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4372
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Nothing's made me part with my cash or voucher yet..!
    There's been quite a few bdsm items I already own in the sale that I'd thoroughly recommend - even shared them on the twittersphere

    1479851472
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4761
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Sum Sub wrote:

    Nothing's made me part with my cash or voucher yet..!
    There's been quite a few bdsm items I already own in the sale that I'd thoroughly recommend - even shared them on the twitter-sphere

    Sub I think there a lot of beginners bondage items, nothing more advanced. I'm hoping for a special item that makes me spend my savings. So far it's not happening for me. I do like the Betty page bat and the paddle, but I can't find anything when they are on offer to make me spend the money, so I guess I'm missing them. Nevermind. I'm away Friday so will miss the Friday deals 😥

    1479852609
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1496
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    Had I not made a large order last week I would be all over the clit clamp, paddle and crop. Utter bargain but el skinto now. As much as I love them cannot justify it.

    1479854828
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5928
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Fun Louise wrote:

    I guess no one is buying the unwrap me stuff or the urethral sounder so as there have been on offer for the whole time. Hoping for some different plus size lingerie and knickers with a crotch.

    i brought one of the urethral sounder but im guess there is not many being purchased yet.

    1479856055
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4761
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    I'm really happy the coco de Mer paddle is back in stock, managed to raid the savings and order it along with the Betty page paddle and some mint lube from the Black Friday sale. I'm really pleased. 😄😊

    1479856181
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    bondagegod wrote:

    Fun Louise wrote:

    I guess no one is buying the unwrap me stuff or the urethral sounder so as there have been on offer for the whole time. Hoping for some different plus size lingerie and knickers with a crotch.

    i brought one of the urethral sounder but im guess there is not many being purchased yet.

    Is the urethral sounder the urethral dilator? Because if it is, my reaction to it is: GULP, and I don't even have a penis. I'm really curious, what does it feel like?

    1479857767
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4761
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Ok so I have picked up the Betty page bat, but in an ideal world I would love the paddle too. Does anyone know if it went out of stock or if the offer just finished? I can't add it to my wishlist because it's discontinued. I'm really hoping it comes back on an offer of some sort

    1479858122
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5928
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    captainmeow wrote:

    bondagegod wrote:

    Fun Louise wrote:

    I guess no one is buying the unwrap me stuff or the urethral sounder so as there have been on offer for the whole time. Hoping for some different plus size lingerie and knickers with a crotch.

    i brought one of the urethral sounder but im guess there is not many being purchased yet.

    Is the urethral sounder the urethral dilator? Because if it is, my reaction to it is: GULP, and I don't even have a penis. I'm really curious, what does it feel like?

    yes it is a urethral dilator. yea i know of the feeling of gulp now i have own it as it arrived today it is not so bad and i feel a bit easier about using it now.

    1479858152
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5928
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Ok so I have picked up the Betty page bat, but in an ideal world I would love the paddle too. Does anyone know if it went out of stock or if the offer just finished? I can't add it to my wishlist because it's discontinued. I'm really hoping it comes back on an offer of some sort

    i belive it is still in stock just the offer finished.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.