• Black Friday deals

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

captainmeow wrote:

The Uma by Je Joue! It's actually on my wishlist because I've been considering it, but reviews I've read online are quite conflicting. The only toy I've really really liked so far is the Tango, do you guys think I will appreciate the Uma?

As the Tango is for external use and the Uma is designed with the G-Spot in mind it's hard to say whether it will be the right one for you or not. I have the Fifi, which is basically the Uma with rabbit ears and I think the shape is great for internal stimulation and the vibrations are very pleasant. It ultimately will depend on your body and preferences though. At this price I think now would be the time to try it if it still interests you, after all there's always the returns policy!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

The Uma by Je Joue has definitely spiked my interest but so far I've remained strong in order to one day get a we-vibe couples toy.
    You lovely lot have sure picked up some bargain. ☺️X

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

captainmeow wrote:

The Uma by Je Joue! It's actually on my wishlist because I've been considering it, but reviews I've read online are quite conflicting. The only toy I've really really liked so far is the Tango, do you guys think I will appreciate the Uma?

As the Tango is for external use and the Uma is designed with the G-Spot in mind it's hard to say whether it will be the right one for you or not. I have the Fifi, which is basically the Uma with rabbit ears and I think the shape is great for internal stimulation and the vibrations are very pleasant. It ultimately will depend on your body and preferences though. At this price I think now would be the time to try it if it still interests you, after all there's always the returns policy!

Yeah they are different aren't they. Would you say the vibrations are rather strong on the one you've got? Because light vibrations don't do anything for me, buzzy ones annoy me (not to mention the sound!). My vulva is the most fussy thing ever lol

Just thought I'd ask because well, I've had to return so many toys because they don't do the trick for me (despite being great toys), and I can't help feeling it's so unfair to LH

I should probably also mention that I couldn't fit the LH Silencer (the large one, not the bullet), so idk if I will manage the Uma

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

It really good to see the Uma on offer, it's a true premium toy, it's a little slim but very good. I'm still hoping for something to drag my pennies out of my pocket, but nothing tempting me yet.

Fun Louise wrote:

It really good to see the Uma on offer, it's a true premium toy, it's a little slim but very good. I'm still hoping for something to drag my pennies out of my pocket, but nothing tempting me yet.

Slim is good FL! I'm still exploring vaginal toys, so I'm looking for smaller ones. Took the plunge and bought it! Can't wait to give it a go

B&LReading [sign in to see picture]

Just noticed the new range of stockings that we tested are in the sales - The plus size fit amazing :) :
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35891
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35892

Down from £6.99 to £3

captainmeow wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Slim is good FL! I'm still exploring vaginal toys, so I'm looking for smaller ones. Took the plunge and bought it! Can't wait to give it a go

You will not be dissapointed, it's good.

I guess no one is buying the unwrap me stuff or the urethral sounder so as there have been on offer for the whole time. Hoping for some different plus size lingerie and knickers with a crotch.

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

So happy with my black friday purchases! I got the Je Joue Gii Ki, the spoil me satin ivory robe and a body stocking I've been wanting for ages:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30153

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35348

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30692

I'm so excited that some luxury toys are in the sale since Christmas still seems so far away!

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

I was thinking the same FunLouise 😂 Was wondering I could my offer page actually refreshed as the unwrap me seems to be on offer all the time 🤔 Still a good price though lol

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Nothing's made me part with my cash or voucher yet..!
    There's been quite a few bdsm items I already own in the sale that I'd thoroughly recommend - even shared them on the twittersphere

Sum Sub wrote:

Nothing's made me part with my cash or voucher yet..!
    There's been quite a few bdsm items I already own in the sale that I'd thoroughly recommend - even shared them on the twitter-sphere

Sub I think there a lot of beginners bondage items, nothing more advanced. I'm hoping for a special item that makes me spend my savings. So far it's not happening for me. I do like the Betty page bat and the paddle, but I can't find anything when they are on offer to make me spend the money, so I guess I'm missing them. Nevermind. I'm away Friday so will miss the Friday deals 😥

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Had I not made a large order last week I would be all over the clit clamp, paddle and crop. Utter bargain but el skinto now. As much as I love them cannot justify it.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

I guess no one is buying the unwrap me stuff or the urethral sounder so as there have been on offer for the whole time. Hoping for some different plus size lingerie and knickers with a crotch.

i brought one of the urethral sounder but im guess there is not many being purchased yet.

I'm really happy the coco de Mer paddle is back in stock, managed to raid the savings and order it along with the Betty page paddle and some mint lube from the Black Friday sale. I'm really pleased. 😄😊

bondagegod wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

i brought one of the urethral sounder but im guess there is not many being purchased yet.

Is the urethral sounder the urethral dilator? Because if it is, my reaction to it is: GULP, and I don't even have a penis. I'm really curious, what does it feel like?

Ok so I have picked up the Betty page bat, but in an ideal world I would love the paddle too. Does anyone know if it went out of stock or if the offer just finished? I can't add it to my wishlist because it's discontinued. I'm really hoping it comes back on an offer of some sort

captainmeow wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Is the urethral sounder the urethral dilator? Because if it is, my reaction to it is: GULP, and I don't even have a penis. I'm really curious, what does it feel like?

yes it is a urethral dilator. yea i know of the feeling of gulp now i have own it as it arrived today it is not so bad and i feel a bit easier about using it now.

Fun Louise wrote:

Ok so I have picked up the Betty page bat, but in an ideal world I would love the paddle too. Does anyone know if it went out of stock or if the offer just finished? I can't add it to my wishlist because it's discontinued. I'm really hoping it comes back on an offer of some sort

i belive it is still in stock just the offer finished.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.