• Black Friday deals

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

captainmeow wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

I have seen a few flirty pairs on Friday/Saturday.

Noo must have completely missed them

I'm sure there will be more added at some point :)

The Rockbox 2 is in the sale.. Mains powered and just £50. That's a huge saving!

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

The rockbox is super powerful as well for those power hungry, bargain for £50

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

The Rockbox resembles an industrial sander to me!

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Saw that. Good offer for a high priced rechargeable item. Not liking the sound of the feeling of a sander though 🙊

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I'm really sad that I missed out on the restraints yesterday. I'm hoping some good deals will come on Friday-sunday!

Read some of the reviews Honeybun, sounds super powerful. It just looks funny.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

This box of power seriously peaked my interest. Was going to order it but why oh why did I have to show hubby? He said.....no, just no! Like what?? He never says no! It's always 'whatever you want babe' or 'if you like it get it' 😳 perhaps it's related to my lack of tact lately, he's probably fighting fire with fire 😂

I'm thinking about telling a relative to order and I'll transfer the funds, if I say surprise me but have you seen that machine then hubby surely can't object? And he's never, ever suggested returning ought so it could be ours, and maybe he'll feel better if he trys the male part? 😃

I've been struggled to form an order, missed alot I want due to being busy at the time of the offer. It looks like some items are staying longer now, that's handy for folk ordering 😄

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

A pair of pink flirty boyshorts in the sale.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32340

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

The Betty page batt is on a great price. But to be honest it's not grabbed me yet. Nothing really made me reach for my savings. There is time yet, you never know what the next few days will hold. In terms of the sale sadly I will miss the Friday as OH returns from remaining course and we are away for the weekend. Leaving home around 3pm and there is no phone or wifi signal where we are going. I do love this fact but I means I might miss out on the deals.

Lovehoney deluxe wand bundle on sale. Not bad little saving with 2 attachments, live and a case for £80!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36113

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I had to get the Bettie Page bat at that price, along with some of the Tracey Cox Edge lube. Also made another small order a couple of days ago and got a white lace bodystocking, some lace top white stockings and a pair of LH cage back knickers. This sale is very dangerous - lol xx

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

This sale is very dangerous - lol xx

New Cooker and long weekend away in 10 days or so are seriously depleating funds... Though I can say the cooker was reduced by £20 more than expected so can at least offset my LH overspend this month against something a little more ahem "ordinary/boring"

The upside is that Mrs TD is getting a few gifts when we are away that she isn't expecting

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Well played Lovehoney! I'd already placed an order this week. with no intentions of spending more. But ... The Bettie Page bat needed to be mine, I have a bum to spank that I think will benefit from it, and somehow I also ended up with an anal douche and a cock ring! Lol!! Not that the douche was in the sale but hey ho, needs must.

TSEliotsCat [sign in to see picture]

I swore I wouldn't get anything, but then one of the massage candles came up last night and I HAD to because our current one is almost out. And there's no way I'm going without a candle :p

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Yip me too Scorpius and LadyS, I had to have the Bettie Page spanking bat at that amazing price. Three orders already I need to stop before I'm completely skint lol.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I'm also loving the bat but I'm skint until Friday. I look at the sale all the time even though I shouldn't because I get too tempted by great deals 😮

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Woo just bought the Bettie Page spanking bat! I have wanted it since I first saw it! I'm soo excited!

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Arr the betty page bat 😍😍😍 nice one, everyone whos ordered it, that's a serious deal 😄 but what else does one add? So far ive refused to order because I'm not wanting to keep paying postage which was shown would be the case early on with my plan's, it'd of been 3 orders in one day, because the items I want came up that way 😕

Now though I'm worried that I'll miss out altogether (already missed too much) of I don't pull my finger out.....Arh decision-making is not ma strong point 🙊

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

I've got the same issue Slinky, on a budget anyway with Xmas around the corner and trying to get an order together to avoid postage costs but keep procrastinating and missing things 😂😂 I'm sure if there's something I desperately want it will tip me over x

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

The Uma by Je Joue! It's actually on my wishlist because I've been considering it, but reviews I've read online are quite conflicting. The only toy I've really really liked so far is the Tango, do you guys think I will appreciate the Uma?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.