• Black Friday deals

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I couldn't resist and had to buy the Bettie page paddle for a £5. Absolutely bargain.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I am seriously tempted again. Have to resist 😮

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm sad that I missed the Betty page paddle, but I have no money so need the right combination of treat item and essential to make me spend money I don't have. There are many days head so fingers crossed for a bargain.

I want the FSOG upper arm restraint but it would be silly to make another order. Hopefully the offer will come back...

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

I want the FSOG upper arm restraint but it would be silly to make another order. Hopefully the offer will come back...

Sxlesaker could you not make a bundle of things you want? The FSOG door jam as well or essentials to top up your order?

If I had the money and the items were on your wishlist I would have sent you the arm restraints and the bra you want, sorry but I have no money. It's times like this I feel guilty, I would love to treat some of my friends particularly to sale items that they want, but I can't ☹️

Don't feel guilty FL! You are so sweet and caring, makes me feel happy that you thought of me :) Hopefully the item will be back on sale on the next weekend, then maybe I can get it :)

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

The paddle was an amazing offer! Hope you enjoy Bondagegod and others who snapped it up. No Black Friday purchases for me. I'm saving for the Xmas day sale. Please please have a we-vibe 4 couples toy in there.

Thank you CLTSTU I'm sure I will enjoy the paddle. This Black Friday sell is really tempting on so many levels. Hope they have the we-vibe on the Christmas Day sale.

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    The we-vibe rave for Christmas would be so perfect! 🙈 Also has anyone seen any non-crotchless underwear in the black Friday sales? The ones I've seen so far have all been crotchless?
    B&LReading [sign in to see picture]

There has been one or two "crotched" pieces of underwear captain, but not many.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I haven't seen many pieces with a covered crotch in the sale thus far, but maybe some of the Flirty range will make an appearance at some point? None of those knickers are crotchless.

I have seen a few flirty pairs on Friday/Saturday.

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

I couldn't resist and had to buy the Bettie page paddle for a £5. Absolutely bargain.

Yup. We grabbed this too, although that is pretty much all we've purchased, bar the Treasure Me long line & knickers just prior to Black Friday, again at a fantastic price, otherwise it's alot of similar stuff to what we have or not the one we want on offer (glass dildos!) Still it's fun keeping up with whats on sale next on this Wet Monday.

I still can't really believe that the paddle was reduced to £5. I'm really excited about it being delivered. Which glass toy are you hoping will be in the sale. I'm wondering if this will appear in the sale.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35246

Yes waiting to see what the next items in the sale are at least something to brighten up this very wet Monday.

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

I think that was the first glass dildo I brought from Lovehoney. Definitely a good choice there luvved up cupple. Fingers crossed for you that it does appear in the sale.

B&LReading [sign in to see picture]

They seem to be cycling through the loneyhoney range so definitely worth keeping an eye out. Was one of our first glass ones as well (got it in a 2 for so much deal) and it's definitely fun!

I'm still waiting on the plus size bodice, annoyingly they have discounted it as part of another offer but still double the price they put the standard size on for in the Black Friday sales.

Very tempted by the red open back briefs on at the moment...but can't justify doing an order for just one pair of pants - it is a slippery postage slope haha!

bondagegod wrote:

I have seen a few flirty pairs on Friday/Saturday.

Noo must have completely missed them

B&LReading wrote:

They seem to be cycling through the loneyhoney range so definitely worth keeping an eye out. Was one of our first glass ones as well (got it in a 2 for so much deal) and it's definitely fun!

I'm still waiting on the plus size bodice, annoyingly they have discounted it as part of another offer but still double the price they put the standard size on for in the Black Friday sales.

Very tempted by the red open back briefs on at the moment...but can't justify doing an order for just one pair of pants - it is a slippery postage slope haha!

Re: the difference in price, I really really wish they would put both the plus and standard size on sale together. So many of the plus sized ones went on sale over the weekend than I want in standard size *sigh*

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

I was thinking maybe one the Womanizers and/or the we vibe 4 plus would be in either the Xmas or black Friday sale as there's new versions out x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.