• Black Friday deals

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I was thinking that the Je-Joue stuff had a pretty good discount. Too bad I can't orgasm from my G-spot alone :(

DangerDan86 [sign in to see picture]

I order this four days ago.

https://www.lovehoney.ca/product.cfm?p=32884

Now its on sale... That's disappointing. Not much to gain by asking a refund and buying it again due to shipping fee. Can customer care do something else?

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

To me it seems kind of unethiqal to send something back and then buy it again just to get something a little bit cheaper. Lots of things are constantly on sale on LH and what items it is change each day. Sometimes you buy stuff before a sale and sometimes while the item is on sale. It's just how it works. If Lovehoney were to refund everyone for the money they spend over the sale price, I have a feeling that there wouldn't be so many sales.

DangerDan86 [sign in to see picture]

Actually, a lot of retail store offer a "best price" warranty that cover such case. But again, I'm not angry, just disappointed.

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

The deals change everyday At midnight 6pm and 9pm but all I can see on the homepage is the gspot vibrator and a rabbit... unless it's a different rabbit and vibrator from this morning...

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

The deals change everyday At midnight 6pm and 9pm but all I can see on the homepage is the gspot vibrator and a rabbit... unless it's a different rabbit and vibrator from this morning...

Keep scrolling down and you will see all the offers in each category xx

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

The American site has a doxy for $99 got absolutely everything crossed this gets mirrored on the UK site!!

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Lol im pretty damn sure theyre exactly the same as 18 hours ago hunnybun 😂💗xx

The rotation is sooo crafty because I want to make an order but I'm hoping for other items to go on sale so it's more orders and shipping costs.

I was moaning to hubby there saying it's not fair lol and I'm not gonna bother and he goes 'what you waiting for you always say you're ordering something then wait until it's too late and moan again (he may well have a point there 🙈) so now I'm sooo tempted to hit that checkout but at the same time something is stopping me.....guilt, don't know why because Xmas is already sorted (just cards and decoration now.) so why do I feel guilty? Arrrghhh 😂😂

Gigglesandjiggles wrote:

The American site has a doxy for $99 got absolutely everything crossed this gets mirrored on the UK site!!

Noooo way! Having a bank balance at the end of this sale is is going to be seriously testing 😂😂💗xx
    Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Gigglesandjiggles wrote:

Noooo way! Having a bank balance at the end of this sale is is going to be seriously testing 😂😂💗xx
    Yeap it's 25% off soooooo fingers and toes crossed we get the same. If we do I'm cracking out the plastic 😍😍

Gigglesandjiggles wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Gigglesandjiggles wrote:

Yeap it's 25% off soooooo fingers and toes crossed we get the same. If we do I'm cracking out the plastic 😍😍
    Arrrr man the anticipation is sending me over the edge 😄 Good for you with the plastic because it can be dealt with later. I don't deal with credit so have been watching my bank balance getting ripped to shreds lately 🙈 in saying that we're dealing with essentials here 😃 I'm really, really hoping for doxy to hit the UK sure, I actually need a new wand, wasn't going to go mains.......but it's doxy! 😍😙💗xx

Ah looks like the rabbit and vibeator are staying up all day but the few offers under that have changed.

the desire wand is good for £40 for anyone interested in that range tho

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

That's a great price for the medium storage case!

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

the medium toy case for £10 is a good deal

Some good offers so far but can't make an order every 3 hours 🙊

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Still nothing that tickles me fancy, probably for the best!

B&LReading [sign in to see picture]

Would have been nice if we could have bought things over the week and dispatched them in bundles together to save on shipping costs :)

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney Desire wand is reduced to £40. Same as the FSD Holy Cow plus you get a free gspot toy.
    Definitely worth a purchase. It's not a Doxy but I LOVE the power and flexibility of being cordless and USB chargeable.

We'll worth full price never mind Black Friday prices.

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Just got the Je Joue G-Kii!! So excited to see some luxury toys in the sale!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

The new blooming chemise, I bet that's not on for long, sadly only regular size, maybe the plus size will be on offer later

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.