• Black Friday deals

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Did you click the link that was in the e-mails as that automatically took the 25% off and no need to enter codes.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney have really nailed down offer stacking too. So if you followed another link after the 25% off one, say for a free toy, then that would nullify the discount click.

VR [sign in to see picture]

Thanks, Both.

To be honest I can't exactly remember what I did. I've been away from here for quite a few months now (pre-postage charge up) and have found quite a few differences on the site - nice to see the "old" faces on the forum, though .

I'll wait for Christmas and cross my fingers for a good sale.

I wonder why patience is better when you're older, when you actually have less time!

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

I may have bought myself the Vixen Mustang Tie Bright Dildo... It's been on my wishlist forever so I couldn't resist the Black Friday deal. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33670

sir.nick [sign in to see picture]

Hope you all made good use of the Friday/cyber deals. There are a few goodies in the Xmas sale as well, but with the new international postage costs it doesn't add up anymore - even on EU or De sites. 7.95 postage or minimum spend of 50 :( shame as I had some crackers in the basket for 30.
    P.s. you might want to check EU site for deals as well. Not sure how the conversion rate works but some items can be a lot more expensive or cheaper than uk site ;)

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

That's a shame sir.nick, both the postage and the minimum spend of 50 does sound like quite a lot :/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.