• Black Friday deals

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Will do! :)

Looking at the 3 for 10 knickers, might just get a few and see how my skin takes to the lace

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Nerd, I'm a seamstress so if need be I can stitch all your knickers into a house if need be 😂

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

I thought the Old Lady (I feel like one) was meant to live in a shoe not a mountain of frilly knickers! X

A shoe-shaped house of frilly knickers then? ;)

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

CaptainMeow, Hum, the mains powered would be the option if i were you then hun, if i didnt have a mains powered which i love, I'd be all over the Lovehoney one 😄 At the same time, i do really, really want a rechargable wand to replace the Lelo, for several reasons, noise levels, ease of use (no being stuck in a certain spot,) 3, more lightweight, as holding the powertool for awhile does get a bit much.

You know, think I'm the only person in the world who never batted an eyelid at the tango! Everybody raves about it but the appearance has totally put me off! Now though I'm starting to think I'm missing out as I'm sure ive never heard a complaint about it!

I think not everything is disconnected when looking at lingere aswell. There's been a few awesome items that are just out in the sale. Tbh I've not been checking the toys so much as I know pretty much exactly what's needed, so can't comment there.

I think with price reductions, companies always reduce the discontinued stuff to make room for 'new' lines. You'll not mind if there the only items on sale because so much gets discontinued its difficult to keep up and buy everything you want.

Oooh just seen you're going for the Lovehoney wand 😄 what about some essentials toy cleaner, wipes, or even the cute lil nipple parties from the sale? You can't go wrong with the flirtys which are exceptionally priced the now hunni 😙💗xx

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Me and the cat living in a shoe shaped house made of knickers!! Men will be queuing at the door!!

I'm with you Slinky. I need a toy to look attractive (I like soft curves) and the Tango doesn't do it for me for some reason.

slinky binky wrote:

CaptainMeow, Hum, the mains powered would be the option if i were you then hun, if i didnt have a mains powered which i love, I'd be all over the Lovehoney one 😄 At the same time, i do really, really want a rechargable wand to replace the Lelo, for several reasons, noise levels, ease of use (no being stuck in a certain spot,) 3, more lightweight, as holding the powertool for awhile does get a bit much.

You know, think I'm the only person in the world who never batted an eyelid at the tango! Everybody raves about it but the appearance has totally put me off! Now though I'm starting to think I'm missing out as I'm sure ive never heard a complaint about it!

I think not everything is disconnected when looking at lingere aswell. There's been a few awesome items that are just out in the sale. Tbh I've not been checking the toys so much as I know pretty much exactly what's needed, so can't comment there.

I think with price reductions, companies always reduce the discontinued stuff to make room for 'new' lines. You'll not mind if there the only items on sale because so much gets discontinued its difficult to keep up and buy everything you want.

Oooh just seen you're going for the Lovehoney wand 😄 what about some essentials toy cleaner, wipes, or even the cute lil nipple parties from the sale? You can't go wrong with the flirtys which are exceptionally priced the now hunni 😙💗xx

Haha yes I went with the Black Magic! Hoping it casts a spell on me ;) In the meantime, trying to avoid ordering too many more packages or my bank account will weep and my postie will become very curious lol.

If you like pinpoint stimulation and really really powerful vibrations, I'd totally recommend checking it out. Not too big on the patterns there though - I'm in love with one of them but could do without the rest.

Ooh did you get the Lelo Smart Wand? That looks soo divine. I've been eyeing the Swan Wand too (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33706) but that's way beyond my measly budget.

I got 3 pants from the flirty range! Was consdering some thigh-high stockings but decided to finally try LH's lace panties

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Me and the cat living in a shoe shaped house made of knickers!! Men will be queuing at the door!!

I'm with you Slinky. I need a toy to look attractive (I like soft curves) and the Tango doesn't do it for me for some reason.

I like pretending the Tango is a wee lipstick (it looks so much like one), so that helps :P

Guys, Epiphora (all-round amazing sex toy blogger) has an affliate link to LH that gives you 30% off on certain toys (including the Tango :P)

http://www.heyepiphora.com/2016/11/sex-toy-black-friday-cyber-monday-sales-2016/

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Bondagegod it's mine 😆.

No problem. Glad you managed to get it CLTSTU. Fingers crossed mine arrives today.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

captainmeow wrote:

Sub do you mean the desire wand is not as powerful as the tango, or as the deluxe wand?

Desire is less powerful than mains wand. In relation to the tango it's different. We have less success with desire than tango. It's not as pinpoint, you see!

Bettie page spanking bat has now sold out.

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

I just got mine, it's beautiful! Can't wait to test it out 🙊

Did you your's arrive yet Bondagegod? That was lovely of Fun Louise treating you! x

Captinmeow, brilliant move going for black magic (living the nickname 😃) I think that model offers the most in-terms of what you're looking for. Hope you love it 😄

Yeah I've had three Lelo smart wands, the longest lasting was 3 months! And that's not with frequent use either. It's a beautiful piece, has deep and rumbly vibrations however they're not the strongest in the world. It was a case of - "oh this feels nice, no joy though'. Bearing in mind thats a recurring theme for me. As for massage it was divine. Me and hubby suffer with our backs snd lelo was brilliant to us, silicone is sublime. Honestly if I'd not had so much bad luck there wouldn't be a bad word from me.

Oh my gawd....that 30% vouchers testing my restraint. I really can't, 3 orders in quick succession says I should pretend that link doesn't exist 😙💗xx

Bondage god, that's pretty gutting. I've missed out on both because they weren't visible when I ordered. Now I'm sure they'd of been on- sale hiding from me. Och well, guess it wasn't to be and they've saved me a few pennies 💗xx

This sales going to be the death of our bankcards 😂 there's too much that's near impossible to resist. Perhaps it's a good thing me not seeing everything 😂

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

LeilaK wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

I just got mine, it's beautiful! Can't wait to test it out 🙊

Did you your's arrive yet Bondagegod? That was lovely of Fun Louise treating you! x

I just came on here to say this exact thing! I have the paddle arriving tomorrow too and cannot wait! The bat is just glorious! Even better when it was such a bargain!

Hi ladyS. The paddle has arrived today the spanking bat not been delivered yet. I'm guessing that will be Saturday for delivery. I'm so excited to be trying both out. Yes it was extremely lovely of fun Louise gift me the bat. Glad you have received yours and it is beautiful.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

Hi ladyS. The paddle has arrived today the spanking bat not been delivered yet. I'm guessing that will be Saturday for delivery. I'm so excited to be trying both out. Yes it was extremely lovely of fun Louise gift me the bat. Glad you have received yours and it is beautiful.

The email I have recieved states 26 as delivery date, so it should be with you Saturday. I only told you to save you getting 2, I would normally send a gift secretly. I hope you like it when it arrives.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.