• Black Friday deals

    1479939787
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 388
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    captainmeow wrote:

    I know I shouldn't but the 25% off is really really tempting! I'm looking at the LH Black Magic Wand http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31087
    and the LH Desire Rechargeable Wand http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33301

    I have the Desire Wand and I love it - its been out for thd ladt 3 nights. It's got 12 levels of intensity so it's got a big range, i dont usually use them all or its all too quick for me!! There's a couple of patterns I really like too.

    The silicone is lovely and soft and feels even better with a spot of lube. The vibrations range from light & tickly to rumbley depending on the pressure & level of intensity you use but you don't need to press hard at all. I have never had that numb hand feeling that you get with a buzzy toy.

    I've been tempted by the black magic & other mains powered wands but it'd be a complete waste because I love this.

    1479940046
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1496
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    I have the black wand captainmeow. Its an utter bargain at that price! Do it 😃

    1479940285
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    RosyCheek wrote:

    I have the black wand captainmeow. Its an utter bargain at that price! Do it 😃

    NaughtyNerd wrote:

    captainmeow wrote:

    I know I shouldn't but the 25% off is really really tempting! I'm looking at the LH Black Magic Wand http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31087
    and the LH Desire Rechargeable Wand http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33301

    I have the Desire Wand and I love it - its been out for thd ladt 3 nights. It's got 12 levels of intensity so it's got a big range, i dont usually use them all or its all too quick for me!! There's a couple of patterns I really like too.

    The silicone is lovely and soft and feels even better with a spot of lube. The vibrations range from light & tickly to rumbley depending on the pressure & level of intensity you use but you don't need to press hard at all. I have never had that numb hand feeling that you get with a buzzy toy.

    I've been tempted by the black magic & other mains powered wands but it'd be a complete waste because I love this.

    Ahhhh I want to get them both! But I don't have the money to keep them both, so if I do order them, I'm going to have to return one :(

    NN how powerful would you say it is? I like my Tango partly because it's so so powerful, and even then very occassionally the max speed isn't strong enough for me.

    Rosy that's totally what I'm thinking too! >< Especially with the 25% off. Is the wand noisy though? I share a flat and wouldn't want questions if I can avoid it. And it sounds to be somewhat rumbly too, is it?

    1479940430
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    Fun Louise wrote:

    captainmeow wrote:

    I know I shouldn't but the 25% off is really really tempting! I'm looking at the LH Black Magic Wand http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31087
    and the LH Desire Rechargeable Wand http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33301

    Has anyone used either or both? What are the vibrations on the Desire like, and is quieter than the LH Magic Wand? The only wand I've tried is the LH rechargeable magic wand (not the mini) and I hated that, it was way too buzzy and hurt after a while. So I'm really just wondering if they're better than that, and which reigns supreme between the two :)

    I don't have either, but it's worth thinking about what you like in terms of vibrations. If you like constant vibrations, probably the black lovehoney wand. If you like paterns of vibrations, then the desire one is the way to go.

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    I would say: Go for the mains powered one! 😄

    FL it depends on the patterns...some are quite meh and don't do anything for me. I do tend to prefer constant speeds though.

    That's where I'm leaning to now Sxleksaker! Just wondering if it's really noisy? And if it's more buzzy or rumbly? Because if the vibrations are like the LH Rechargeable Magic Wand, I'm probably not going to enjoy it :/

    1479940475
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4372
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    The desire wand is probably the best cordless wand we've tried Captain. The black mains wand is absolutely worth that price. do it!!

    1479940573
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4372
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Having read your last post, we have the white mains wand, and yes it is noisy, more powerful than tango, but in a different broader way. THe desire wand is much quieter but not as powerful. (still powerful though)

    1479940756
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    Sub do you mean the desire wand is not as powerful as the tango, or as the deluxe wand?

    1479941273
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1496
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    The black wand is rather noisy, its not discreet but on its lower speed it's much like your average vibrator noise. Its really rumbly but in a good way. We tested the sound out, the washing machine drowns it out. You can hear it in the room next to it but not 2 rooms down.

    1479941563
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 388
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    captainmeow wrote:

    RosyCheek wrote:

    I have the black wand captainmeow. Its an utter bargain at that price! Do it 😃

    NaughtyNerd wrote:

    captainmeow wrote:

    I know I shouldn't but the 25% off is really really tempting! I'm looking at the LH Black Magic Wand http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31087
    and the LH Desire Rechargeable Wand http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33301

    I have the Desire Wand and I love it - its been out for thd ladt 3 nights. It's got 12 levels of intensity so it's got a big range, i dont usually use them all or its all too quick for me!! There's a couple of patterns I really like too.

    The silicone is lovely and soft and feels even better with a spot of lube. The vibrations range from light & tickly to rumbley depending on the pressure & level of intensity you use but ....

    Ahhhh I want to get them both! But I don't have the money to keep them both, so if I do order them, I'm going to have to return one :(

    NN how powerful would you say it is? I like my Tango partly because it's so so powerful, and even then very occassionally the max speed isn't strong enough for me.

    Rosy that's totally what I'm thinking too! >< Especially with the 25% off. Is the wand noisy though? I share a flat and wouldn't want questions if I can avoid it. And it sounds to be somewhat rumbly too, is it?

    I dont want to be graphic but it can do the job in 5 minutes for me. Tonight i had to put it down because I didnt want to rush. The flexability of being cordless & rechargeable is a massive plus.

    Patterns are good, one in particular sweeps from gentle to rumbley over and over again is AMAZING. You find yourself moving in rythym against it. Unlike a lot of other toys you can use the full range of intensities whilst on the patterns...not one or the other.

    As much as it pains me though, if you after power more than anything go mains powered. Battery will never beat mains in that respect.

    I want a mains powered but ill be going for insertable like the WandPLUS not a standard wand.

    1479941906
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    NaughtyNerd wrote:

    captainmeow wrote:

    RosyCheek wrote:

    I have the black wand captainmeow. Its an utter bargain at that price! Do it 😃

    NaughtyNerd wrote:

    captainmeow wrote:

    I know I shouldn't but the 25% off is really really tempting! I'm looking at the LH Black Magic Wand http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31087
    and the LH Desire Rechargeable Wand http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33301

    I have the Desire Wand and I love it - its been out for thd ladt 3 nights. It's got 12 levels of intensity so it's got a big range, i dont usually use them all or its all too quick for me!! There's a couple of patterns I really like too.

    The silicone is lovely and soft and feels even better with a spot of lube. The vibrations range from light & tickly to rumbley depending on the pressure & level of intensity you use but ....

    Ahhhh I want to get them both! But I don't have the money to keep them both, so if I do order them, I'm going to have to return one :(

    NN how powerful would you say it is? I like my Tango partly because it's so so powerful, and even then very occassionally the max speed isn't strong enough for me.

    Rosy that's totally what I'm thinking too! >< Especially with the 25% off. Is the wand noisy though? I share a flat and wouldn't want questions if I can avoid it. And it sounds to be somewhat rumbly too, is it?

    I dont want to be graphic but it can do the job in 5 minutes for me. Tonight i had to put it down because I didnt want to rush. The flexability of being cordless & rechargeable is a massive plus.

    Patterns are good, one in particular sweeps from gentle to rumbley over and over again is AMAZING. You find yourself moving in rythym against it. Unlike a lot of other toys you can use the full range of intensities whilst on the patterns...not one or the other.

    As much as it pains me though, if you after power more than anything go mains powered. Battery will never beat mains in that respect.

    I want a mains powered but ill be going for insertable like the WandPLUS not a standard wand.

    I've got problems with orgasms - I've only achieved it once, which was with the Tango. I've returned a few toys to LH now because none of them do anything for me :( Tha pattern sounds like the sort on the Tango! I go to that one all the time just because it feels so good, and yeah I do move with it. Hm decisions.

    Also I googled "wandplus" and got dental equipment haha

    1479941976
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    RosyCheek wrote:

    The black wand is rather noisy, its not discreet but on its lower speed it's much like your average vibrator noise. Its really rumbly but in a good way. We tested the sound out, the washing machine drowns it out. You can hear it in the room next to it but not 2 rooms down.

    Rumbly is always good in my books :) Thanks for sound-testing! Maybe I'll just get it and hope it's not too noisy...

    1479942329
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2680
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    The desires getting discontinued? 😲 I'm surprised as the range hasn't been out so long and there was lots of promotion done and alot of work went into the creations so yeah, I'm baffled anything from the range is going.

    Seriously though, I'm totally thinking about going for it, at that price and with a voucher it's a bargain. Although I'm a power queen which worries me incaseit's not strong enough.

    Lol, Idk why but the long chemise indulge me wasnt/isn't showing up on black Friday sale for me? I checked a few times but bought. Now I'm thinking , I bet I've missed some brilliant deals 😕 when the stand out item imo doesnt show on sale there's got to be others 😕 perhaps switching device is a plan, however it's most likely connection issues (noticing some crazy stuff happening leading me in that direction), I'll have to take a good look later although it's not a job that's got me jumping for joy.


    I'm super tempted to put in a new order, but there's another 2 days minimum, I cannot keep ordering for the fun of it......Can I? 😃

    1479942362
    lord Vardar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 16 Dec 2006

    Where is the 25℅ discount ?

    1479942612
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 388
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    captainmeow wrote:

    NaughtyNerd wrote:

    captainmeow wrote:

    RosyCheek

    I dont want to be graphic but it can do the job in 5 minutes for me. Tonight i had to put it down because I didnt want to rush. The flexability of being cordless & rechargeable is a massive plus.

    Patterns are good, one in particular sweeps from gentle to rumbley over and over again is AMAZING. You find yourself moving in rythym against it. Unlike a lot of other toys you can use the full range of intensities whilst on the patterns...not one or the other.

    As much as it pains me though, if you after power more than anything go mains powered. Battery will never beat mains in that respect.

    I want a mains powered but ill be going for insertable like the WandPLUS not a standard wand.

    I've got problems with orgasms - I've only achieved it once, which was with the Tango. I've returned a few toys to LH now because none of them do anything for me :( Tha pattern sounds like the sort on the Tango! I go to that one all the time just because it feels so good, and yeah I do move with it. Hm decisions.

    Also I googled "wandplus" and got dental equipment haha

    Any wand is great because of the broad head so you feel the vibes in a lot of different places. I use that sweeping pattern until I'm close and move to constant to push me over the edge. Probably a good transition from pinpoint clitoris simulation.

    The WandPLUS are the new Body wands they got on here recently. Watching out for reviews.

    Battle of the magic wands!!(sounds like harry potter!)

    1479942761
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    slinky binky wrote:

    The desires getting discontinued? 😲 I'm surprised as the range hasn't been out so long and there was lots of promotion done and alot of work went into the creations so yeah, I'm baffled anything from the range is going.

    Seriously though, I'm totally thinking about going for it, at that price and with a voucher it's a bargain. Although I'm a power queen which worries me incaseit's not strong enough.

    Lol, Idk why but the long chemise indulge me wasnt/isn't showing up on black Friday sale for me? I checked a few times but bought. Now I'm thinking , I bet I've missed some brilliant deals 😕 when the stand out item imo doesnt show on sale there's got to be others 😕 perhaps switching device is a plan, however it's most likely connection issues (noticing some crazy stuff happening leading me in that direction), I'll have to take a good look later although it's not a job that's got me jumping for joy.


    I'm super tempted to put in a new order, but there's another 2 days minimum, I cannot keep ordering for the fun of it......Can I? 😃

    I just put an order in yesterday, and the Black Magic wand is already in my basket oops. Are the only toys put on sale those to be discontinued? Because that would be a crying shame, and makes me think I should just get them both! I'm a power queen too hence my concerns. Also the fact that I only get 60minutes of play time with it, when I drain my Tango (which holds a 2hour charge). The orgasm problem is real.

    1479942769
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 388
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    Captainmeow, you get a free G-spot vibe with the Desire too. 😊

    1479943956
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    NN, not particularly keen on the G-spot vibe tbh, it seems quite buzzy to me, which works for some for tends to just numb me. I'm tempted to just get both and return the one that doesn't work or is too noisy or something, but that would just be one sex toy wasted when it could have gone to a happy home.

    1479944720
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 388
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    I know what you mean. I had to send the Tracey Cox rabbit back because I really didn't like it but felt bad doing so as it was my own daft fault for being impulsive rather than properly thinking about what I like.

    As much as I adore the Desire wand, it sounds like the Black Magic would be best for the power so if you have to choose I'd go for that. (I'm weeping quietly inside on account of me being unfaithful to the desire).
    Based on other comments, if I didn't have the Desire id be tempted although the noise potential is a turn off for me.

    1479944913
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    I say, we don't have to be monogamous to our toys ;) Yeap alright I'm getting the Black Magic, thanks everyone! Have I mentioned how helpful you guys are? Because you are.

    Just going to try to find something to make up 30 quid for free delivery and that should be me done for the week (hopefully!)

    1479945519
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 388
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    Let's us all know how you get on. Hope it does the business for you.

    Knickers are my go to choice for bumping up the basket to get free delivery. Might not be able to afford the mortgage if I keep buying toys but at least I have plenty of sexy knickers!!!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.