• tokidoki x Lovehoney... They have arrived!

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Colonel Lube wrote:

I am all for new ranges but....

is there not a certain amount of irony in launching a range of sex toys that look like they are designed in conjunction with an animated childrens carton appearing on here at the same time we are discussing if it is appropriate for a 14 year old to wear stockings?

I may just be being an old stick in the mud but this sort of branding does not feel completely right to me.

I feel it's more like adult anime which is huge :) Edit: Sorry just saw there was already similar responses
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Yay!! I LOOVE my unicorn wand soo much. Was lucky enough to review the Serpentia vibe as well, the quality is astounding! The tokidoki designs are so unique and beautiful too.

πŸΌπŸ¦„πŸπŸ’•

I was lucky enough to review the serpentia vibe as well and it's amazing! The design is gorgeous and it definitely does the job lol
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Yay!! I LOOVE my unicorn wand soo much. Was lucky enough to review the Serpentia vibe as well, the quality is astounding! The tokidoki designs are so unique and beautiful too.

πŸΌπŸ¦„πŸπŸ’•

I was lucky enough to review the serpentia vibe as well and it's amazing! The design is gorgeous and it definitely does the job lol

Oh yeah, its powerful enough to make me squirt. When i usually use my wands to make me squirt that says something! It is soo pretty too πŸ’œ

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Thsee grapids are obviously something very popular with many adults. My only concern was if my child found they toy they wold think it is for them.

I reviewed the mini bullet and it is really nice to use overall.

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

These designs are very cute but for some reason, I could imagine the wand being a brony's wet dream. Probably because the unicorn looks a bit like Rainbow Dash XD

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Very nice to see them finally released!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Many exciting things going live today :)

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

I was wondering when they would pop up! I had so much fun testing the three items I got, I hope more people will enjoy them!

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

Yes!!!!!! I can finally talk about them!!!! Fantastic products! Love my unicorn wand.xxx

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

Eeekkk! I am obsessed with unicorns! I never thought id see anything more amazing.

*Runs of to begg fiancee for an early christmas present*

X

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Ah now this stuff is live you can all read my review which won the advent calendar box to review.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Wow that Unicorn wand looks too good to use, didn't realise there was so much in the range

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

I had a great time reviewing the two bullets I got sent from this range, particularly the 'Justice' one. Superhero themed review? What's not to love? :P

Loulou25 [sign in to see picture]

Wow what a great looking range, I'm going to be dropping some less than subtle hints to my husband for Christmas present ideas!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Please don't laugh, but I'm not sure I get it. Are these creatures from a cartoon or a movie that I don't know about? Is it something that I should know from my childhood? Or is it like Manga?

I know I sound stupid, but I don't understand that theme or apeal. I would welcome some explanation or information, although I can't see my buying any of the range.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

You don't sound stupid Fun Louise. Tokidoki is a brand of cute characters much like Sanrio's Hello Kitty really.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Please don't laugh, but I'm not sure I get it. Are these creatures from a cartoon or a movie that I don't know about? Is it something that I should know from my childhood? Or is it like Manga?

I know I sound stupid, but I don't understand that theme or apeal. I would welcome some explanation or information, although I can't see my buying any of the range.

I'm the same your not alone.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

You don't sound stupid Fun Louise. Tokidoki is a brand of cute characters much like Sanrio's Hello Kitty really.

Thanks Rosy. I can honestly say I have never heard of it before. It's very bright and playful, but nit really my thing, I'm more drawn to timeless quality items. I think this is due to not watching tv or reading comics as a child. Apart from F1 motor racing and David Attenborough wildlife programmes I was not permitted to watch tv untill I was 17 years old. We also didn't have friends round or mix with other children, we had to entertain ourselves, so my child side is very underdeveloped.

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

Nice!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.