• tokidoki x Lovehoney... They have arrived!

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
     πŸ“’ It's Here!πŸ“’
    Everyone has heard of The Rabbit 🐰 now it is time for the... The Unicorn
    Come meet all the characters in the NEW tokidoki x Lovheoney collection, available now!
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Welcome to lovehoney the tokidoki collection and of course the unicorn πŸ¦„.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Oh my days, the wand is ΓΌber adorable.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Yes!! I need that wand in my toybox πŸ¦„

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THISSSSSSSS!!!!!! 

Cobey [sign in to see picture]

Was wondering when they were going to show up. Some funky looking stuff.

B&LReading [sign in to see picture]

Ahhh are these the toys with character from a while ago?

Been gnawing away at my curiousity that haha!

B&LReading wrote:

Ahhh are these the toys with character from a while ago?

They are indeed wink

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

I am all for new ranges but....

is there not a certain amount of irony in launching a range of sex toys that look like they are designed in conjunction with an animated childrens carton appearing on here at the same time we are discussing if it is appropriate for a 14 year old to wear stockings?

I may just be being an old stick in the mud but this sort of branding does not feel completely right to me.

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

The toys definitely have a character. I think this must be the launch of the year! πŸŽ‰
    Thank you so so so much Leanne for letting me be part of the secret squirrels for this one! 😁

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

My sugar rush has stopped working 😒 dam good vibe though apart from that!

Kurosaki-Kun [sign in to see picture]

I can safely say they are amazing! Was lucky enough to test some of the line and they are leg shakingly good!

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Colonel Lube wrote:

is there not a certain amount of irony in launching a range of sex toys that look like they are designed in conjunction with an animated childrens carton appearing on here at the same time we are discussing if it is appropriate for a 14 year old to wear stockings?

I may just be being an old stick in the mud but this sort of branding does not feel completely right to me.

Sure, if you hold the belief that anything cute or animated is automatically aimed at children. Not the case, plenty of adults who like kawaii fashion (including Tokidoki) too! :)

So excited this range has gone live, it's so bloody cute! ^__^

Colonel Lube wrote:

I think the other thread is of a different context.

No one here has mentioned buying this for anyone under the age of consent. Lovehoney operates under the 'Age of Consent' law, allowing UK customers to purchase products from the age of 16 upwards. So we are cerainly not marketing to anyone below that age. 

tokidoki is considered a very diverse market and we are very happy to be working with them. It was much the same for hello kitty and their sex toys, there is a big adult following.

There is so much inforamtion on tokidoki and their branding that i would encourage anyone to take a look into :) 

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Yay!! I LOOVE my unicorn wand soo much. Was lucky enough to review the Serpentia vibe as well, the quality is astounding! The tokidoki designs are so unique and beautiful too.

πŸΌπŸ¦„πŸπŸ’•

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Colonel Lube wrote:

Sure, if you hold the belief that anything cute or animated is automatically aimed at children. Not the case, plenty of adults who like kawaii fashion (including Tokidoki) too! :)

So excited this range has gone live, it's so bloody cute! ^__^

I do see your point, but that unicorn character, the one on the wand. my 11 year old daughter has asked for the same character branded on a duvet cover for a christmas gift (ignoring the fact that this is way too early to do christmas shopping). This is why i feel a little uncomfortable about it.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Colonel Lube wrote:

much the same for hello kitty and their sex toys, there is a big adult following.

+1

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

Yeahy!! I can finally talk about tokidoki 😍😍😍

I was so lucky to get to test three items in this range! The wand is hilarious looking but def packs a punch!!

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Colonel Lube wrote:

I agree sorry hate the look of every toy there, that wand just gives me the yuck factor, the cartoon designs I find tacky of putting. Sorry don't mean to offend but I've never got this type of thing. Much as I love 12th Doctor a sonic screwdriver vibrater yes but but pictures all over my bullet, ew.

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Yay! So happy to see tokidoki x Lovehoney launch this range. It's amazing and so much fun, I had the pleasure of testing two products. Thanks Lovehoney. I'm in love with my Unicorn wand πŸ¦„ it's awesome! Congrats Lovehoney x tokidoki  πŸŽ‰

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.