• Christmas range...

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Luckily, we opened the calendar completely last night before we saw the pictures. We won't be together for the countdown to Christmas, so we did it all in one go. It was fun and there is quite the variety... but there are are two or three things we won't be keeping!

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

I agree not very mysterious now and surprised it's increased in price from £100 to £120.

I think people didn't want to buy it for such a high prize incase they didn't like what's Inside. But I do think there should be a 'reveal' what's inside option for people who want to know, so it can still be a mystery for people who do like a suprise!

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Think the calender item is a tricky one

Some people want the surprise, others want to know whats in it before they spend £100-120

Think it would have been better if you could pick the items out of a selection that you wanted in it to be honest!

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

I'm so annoyed about the calendar. I'd recently bought it as a gift to ourselves, and went on the product page again after only to be confronted by the surprise being completely and totally given away. It's got even worse since a recent update, and it now tells you about what the £50 luxury toy is!

Very disappointed by the spoiler and feel rather let down by LH (for the first time ever.) Additionally, we have some of the things in the box, so we'll probably be returning this now anyway.

Why describe it as a surprise and then go and put pictures and descriptions on the product page? The reviewers had been so careful to avoid the surprise and then LH go and bloody well do it anyway.

*rant over*

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I am sorry this has disappointed you but sadly we won't please everyone. 

Intially we wanted to keep it all secret and hush hush but after much feedback we have been told by the forum and customers they wanted to know what was inside, as it was too much money to part ways with with no idea of what was being purchased. So we have revealed it. 

As I said we will not please all but we take all feedback on 

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I feel really bad about everyone's feelings with this calendar. I was lucky enough to test it and my OH and I really loved it. The surprise was fantastic and although we had some items like those in the calendar they were all great quality. I think it would be impossible to pick any 24 toys and not find something we have tried before.
    I think the fun of having an advent calendar aimed at us rather than our children was refreshing. Other advent calendars give hand cream or smelly candles. I would much rather have a bigger selection of sex toys to play with!
    Most upsetting is, with all the negativity, I doubt there will be a new one next year!

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

AsYouWish! wrote:

I feel really bad about everyone's feelings with this calendar. I was lucky enough to test it and my OH and I really loved it. The surprise was fantastic and although we had some items like those in the calendar they were all great quality. I think it would be impossible to pick any 24 toys and not find something we have tried before.
    I think the fun of having an advent calendar aimed at us rather than our children was refreshing. Other advent calendars give hand cream or smelly candles. I would much rather have a bigger selection of sex toys to play with!
    Most upsetting is, with all the negativity, I doubt there will be a new one next year!

I both agree and disagree with you there, firstly I'm fairly happy with the reveal, it means I've saved £120 quid on the run up to Xmas, not disputing the product but, there does seem to be an awful lot of things we have or similar items that may only get used for "Xmas advent sake" then fall into disuse. On the other hand I do think it is a good idea but, probably not aimed at "us" here in the forums, we don't have a huge toybox compared to some here but, as mentioned would double up on similar items. People in new relationships or new to sex toys would benefit a lot more and probably get more use from most items than the bulk of the forum posters, plus they make big savings on their first "consignment"! It's a bit like the summer bundles only on a larger scale. What may have been nice would have been to offer two or three versions with a different "luxury" gift, a male, female, couple or even bondagey (is that a word) one, with the main contents the same or similar. Maybe even add on the box or description contains toys such as butt plugs, bullets, strokers restrains and more! So you have an idea of what you are getting but not everything you're getting. Just my thoughts.
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I'm glad it's been revealed. I did have my suspicions the luxury vibe would be the desire clit vibe which I already own. The reveal has saved me time and effort having to return. Still think it's a great idea just not for me this time. X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.