• Let's have a chat about our forum...Battle of the threads!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I think the changes made recently have worked quite well - I'm feeling more inclined to get involved than I have for most of the past 12 months, yay!

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

I think the changes made recently have worked quite well - I'm feeling more inclined to get involved than I have for most of the past 12 months, yay!

Thank you for saying this, I have spent a lot of time removing some super old content. 

More shall be done in the New year (before my contract ends) , need to battle with the Christmas build up for now. 

I do hope many more are feeling like they can get involved and obtain the inforamtion they require and still have fun heart

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I think the changes have been very positive. You've done a great job Leanne! xx

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Great that you feel that way Sub. I'm slightly shocked that you feel inclined to join in when there's no pizza involved.

On a serious note though, Leanne has done a great job. There seems to be a lot less one-to-one conversation which somehow ended up over a number of threads.
    Can we all have a hip-hip-array for the squirrel commander? 👏

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

I was quite negative in my feedback about the forums when this thread started. Now I feel happy to get involved although I am concious of spamming people!

I've met some super lovely people on here

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Can I retract my earlier statement? I need to remind myself not to post when surviving on 0 sleep 🙈

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.