• Model of the Month- Forum Edition Competition

    1477661334
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6337
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Congratulations everyone! There were some stunning pictures in this comp. I'm so chuffed to be a runner up - thank you so much xx

    Thank you bondagegod :) xx

    1477661466
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Congrats to ScarlettBlacks and the runners up! Great entries everyone :) x

    1477662156
    Boox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 132
    • Joined: 8 Sep 2015

    yay thank you leanne congratulations to everyone on your win too! xx

    1477662167
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3773
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Congratulations to the winner and all the runners up.

    Leanne had so many gorgeous pictures to choose from
    yet again. Well done to all those who took part x

    1477662214
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1455
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    Fantastic pictures everyone!

    1477664201
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3479
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    Amazing images! congrats to ScarlettBlacks and runners up. Xx

    1477665971
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1386
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    I'm so happy that I won a runners up prize,

    Thanks love honey and Leanne for running it !

    There was some awesome photos so I feel honoured to have been even picked.

    Congratulations again to all the winners and everyone that entered.

    I look forward to taking more pictures in the future :)

    Throbinhood

    1477666925
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2595
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    glittergirl wrote:

    im plus size had 6 kids i feel completely inadequate a lot of the time but doing things like this helps give me a personal boost although i know ill never win with my poor quality phone selfie and large frame. But for me even getting dressed in some sexy lingerie and taking pictures is something i wouldn't of ever done before so boost my inner self.

    Inner self boosted I hope!!

    Don't ever feel inadequate again!

    From one plus size to another - you rocked it hunni - congratulations xxxx

    1477667020
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2595
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Throbinhood wrote:

    I'm so happy that I won a runners up prize,

    Thanks love honey and Leanne for running it !

    There was some awesome photos so I feel honoured to have been even picked.

    Congratulations again to all the winners and everyone that entered.

    I look forward to taking more pictures in the future :)

    Throbinhood

    Happy for you too xxx

    Do you think you could take a couple more next time lol xxxx

    1477668967
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1386
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Lol sorry I got carried away ;)

    I moved half of my living room furniture to find a a blank wall lol

    1477669183
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2595
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Throbinhood wrote:

    Lol sorry I got carried away ;)

    I moved half of my living room furniture to find a a blank wall lol

    You can get carried away any time you like xxx

    1477684342
    ScarlettBlacks [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 233
    • Joined: 23 Oct 2015

    Congratulations to all the runners up! And thank you for the congratulations everyone.

    Without wanting to single anyone out, I do adore the way your photo is composed Scorpius12. Everyone else's pictures are of course also gorgeous xx

    1477685446
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 973
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    Well done to all winners, there were so many amazing entries! 😘

    1477697641
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1496
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    Well done everyone. You really are a gorgeous bunch of people!

    1477700273
    Naughty t-pot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 116
    • Joined: 13 Oct 2016

    Welldone everyone stunning pics.

    1477833209
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 766
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    Congratulations to the winners and well done everyone for having the confidence to post 🙊

    1477852545
    LeilaK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1268
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2015

    Congratulations Scarlettblacks and all the runners up 🎉 Stunning photo's enjoy your lingerie bundles! x

    I was hoping to enter but time wasn't on my side been so busy lately. Maybe next time.

    1477856088
    glittergirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 237
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2011

    Just got back from a weekend away no internet and seen i been pick for oh points thank you so much im totally shocked as im plus size having had 6 kids never ever thought id even stand a looking so made my day.
    Very big well done to scarlettblack who is just incredible.
    And everyone else loved seeing some of this images .
    Well done.

    1477856338
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2595
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    glittergirl wrote:

    im plus size had 6 kids i feel completely inadequate a lot of the time but doing things like this helps give me a personal boost although i know ill never win with my poor quality phone selfie and large frame. But for me even getting dressed in some sexy lingerie and taking pictures is something i wouldn't of ever done before so boost my inner self.

    Inner self boosted I hope!!

    Don't ever feel inadequate again!

    From one plus size to another - you rocked it hunni - congratulations xxxx

    Glitter girl - I wrote this friday. Guessed you hadnt seen it xxx

    1477858946
    ScarlettBlacks [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 233
    • Joined: 23 Oct 2015

    glittergirl wrote:

    Just got back from a weekend away no internet and seen i been pick for oh points thank you so much im totally shocked as im plus size having had 6 kids never ever thought id even stand a looking so made my day.
    Very big well done to scarlettblack who is just incredible.
    And everyone else loved seeing some of this images .
    Well done.

    Thank you glittergirl, that's lovely of you to say

    Congratulations on your Oh points xx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.