• Offers - what do you like?!

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I love getting money off and discount code emails, the 25% off ones and £20 off when you spend £50 are particularly tempting for me. I've also loved deals where you spend a certain amount and get a free mid-range item with it. I was lucky enough to get a FSOG deep within toy one time and a FSOG under bed restraint set with another which was brilliant.

I can't remember the last time I bought a deal of the day item because it's usually an inexpensive plastic/jelly toy. I definitely go for quality over quantity and only buy rechargeable silicone vibrators and good quality accessories - most of my collection is mid - high end items, so things from the basics range hold no appeal for me. I'd love to see more expensive toys in deal of the day and also more accessories and lingerie. I've occassionaly seen some lingerie in DOTD, but now that you have to spend £30 to get free delivery, I wouldn't go for deals like knickers reduced from £6 to £2 given that I'd have to spend £3 on delivery. I used to add in a few extras to make it up to £10, but can't do that now. I'd like free delivery offers too.

Basically I've reached a point where everything on my wishlist is mid range to high end and I'd like more offers on these kind of items. I spend the whole year eagerly anticipating the xmas day sale! I'd also like to see more offers on mid range non toys and lingerie stuff like games, books, massage oils, candles etc.

TLDR:

- Money off vouchers

- Discount codes

- Free mid-range item when you spend a certain amount

- Flash sales/sales like the current lingerie one.

- Good offers on mid range/high end toys and lingerie

- More offers on books, accessories, massage stuff and games

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

I'm much more likely to use a discount code of 20% off everything than a "3 for £" .

I don't pay too much attention to Deal of the Day/Week, because they're quite often cheaper/basic things that I already have better versions of, or don't want.

sir.nick [sign in to see picture]

The recyle scheme was great with points for returns (although only ever used it once). Perhaps a replacement offer would be good to encourage recycling?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.