• Fifty Shades Darker ! It's here

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Nnng!

I ADORE that spreader bar... but I can't afford that!

Why is life so cruel?!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Nnng!

I ADORE that spreader bar... but I can't afford that!

Why is life so cruel?!

I wish I could buy it for you shadow, you deserve it.

Im in a similar boat. Almost completed my coco de Mer set, so I'm looking to get the fifty shades darker stuff too, but I just don't have any money left. I'm completely skint. 😥

I worry that it will be sold out before I can afford it.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I also really like the new bondage items, love the colour. They look like the Coco de Mer items, so I guess they are quite luxurious :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

I also really like the new bondage items, love the colour. They look like the Coco de Mer items, so I guess they are quite luxurious :)

Upon further inspection a lot of them look exactly like Coco de Mer, all that's really changed seems to be the colour...

Fun Louise wrote:

Joys of limited editions :/

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

I adore the collar and chain! The padding around the collar looks amazingly comfortable. I'd have to really save up for it though, it's quite expensive :/

Shadow Collector wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

But if I'm going to get it I really do want all the things, paddle, blindfold, flogger, wrist cuffs. As a minimum. If only I had more money. Why could I not choose a rich millionaire as my OH? Only joking I love my OH although he is not flush with cash we manage. I spend far too much on sex toys and in particular bondage stuff. I have come so far with this it's amazing. 2 years ago I didn't have any bondage stuff!

Fun Louise wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

But if I'm going to get it I really do want all the things, paddle, blindfold, flogger, wrist cuffs. As a minimum. If only I had more money. Why could I not choose a rich millionaire as my OH? Only joking I love my OH although he is not flush with cash we manage. I spend far too much on sex toys and in particular bondage stuff. I have come so far with this it's amazing. 2 years ago I didn't have any bondage stuff!

I know the feeling, when you find a range you like you just want it all! Not to mention the fantastic feeling of wearig matching cuffs and collars!

But, money... sigh.

(Silently prays to win lottery, despite never playing it in my life)

Shadow Collector wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

I know the feeling, when you find a range you like you just want it all! Not to mention the fantastic feeling of wearig matching cuffs and collars!

But, money... sigh.

(Silently prays to win lottery, despite never playing it in my life)

I play and if I win i promise to share the wealth and joy. If I won big toys all round. Sadly I can't win an argument let alone the lottery.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry if it's not allowed to say this on here. Please remove my post if necessary.

*Fun Louise*

Did you check on the Coco de Mer website to check if they still have the items that you need to complete your collection?

Just read an article about the Fifty Shades Darker lingerie range on the Daily Mail online pages and wow! It looks amazing. Gorgeous colours and not too expensive either :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Will have to find that article in the daily mail lmh95. On the coco de mer site. There is a range called masquerade I'm kinda hoping there is going to be some masks as well
    as the lingerie.

Oh I hope so Ana's mask is gorgeous in the movie stills with the silver grey dress.

The green lingerie looks particularly stunning in the Daily Mail article but it's all gorgeous:)

lmh95 wrote:

Sorry if it's not allowed to say this on here. Please remove my post if necessary.

*Fun Louise*

Did you check on the Coco de Mer website to check if they still have the items that you need to complete your collection?

I'm sure it's ok to ask as lovehoney sell what I'm looking for. If I'm honest im only looking for the leather paddle, maybe the large flogger although I'm not sure I could handle it! My coordination is rubbish I have dyspraxia, and I think I could end up in a real knot or mess with the big flogger 😄

Maybe just the paddle, but I'm slint. Really shouldn't have bought the tenga spiral for OH and flirty knickers, but I'm sure I can live on beans and porridge. Sex toys are an essential!?! Right!?!

Fun Louise wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

*Fun Louise*

I'm sure it's ok to ask as lovehoney sell what I'm looking for. If I'm honest im only looking for the leather paddle, maybe the large flogger although I'm not sure I could handle it! My coordination is rubbish I have dyspraxia, and I think I could end up in a real knot or mess with the big flogger 😄

Maybe just the paddle, but I'm slint. Really shouldn't have bought the tenga spiral for OH and flirty knickers, but I'm sure I can live on beans and porridge. Sex toys are an essential!?! Right!?!

They certainly are! :)

I'm really hoping the mask is in the range. The green does look unusually sexy. I really like the black and white range.

bondagegod wrote:

I'm really hoping the mask is in the range. The green does look unusually sexy. I really like the black and white range.

The black and white looks lovely in the pictures in the Daily Mail. It really pops out in the photoshoot lighting with the dark surroundings :)

Yea there is some great shots in the daily mail the one where the model has got the mask on stands out for me.

EmmelinePeaches [sign in to see picture]

Oh my gosh. That metal dildo is *everything*

Yes it really is emmelime peaches.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.