• Lovehoney Customer Service

Top Gun [sign in to see picture]

I was really disappointed today when i got an email to say my item had been delivered and thought to myself well no it hasn't because i have been in all day. I have no idea what royal mail are upto or even where they have delivered my parcel but hopefully the box will still turn up so i can return it, you have an outstanding customer service team lovehoney if i remember correctly i was on the live help with your advisor leanne she sorted out a replacement for delivery tomorrow hopefully this will arrive in time for our little break away.

Ps i have purchased the male fireman costume and absolutely nervous as hell when i surprise the other half ha so if anyone has any ideas how to approach this or even a scenario might help ha.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Are you sure it wasn't delivered to a neighbor? I sometimes get an email to say it's been delivered, but it's actually next door.

if not, I'm glad the lovely Leanne could sort it for you! Lovehoney's customer service is wonderful.

Mysteron is our resident Roleplay enthusiast so hopefully he'll come along with some suggestions before your break :)

Top Gun [sign in to see picture]

No it was being delivered to my shop i checked the cameras and definitely no postman had even attempted to deliver a parcel i asked the customer service team regarding a box he did have and it wasn't one of there's i think it was a amazon box as it had black tape around it. Thanks for mentioning another member hope they can help am so nervous ha

Oh, well that's annoying! Bloody Royal Mail are lazy sometimes!

If he spots this thread I'm sure he will be able to offer some helpful advice :)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Glad you got it sorted out.

Mysteron is definitely the man for great roleplay advice as Nat has said.

Have fun when you go away :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Hope you find out what happened to your original parcel. Excellent service again from lovehoney fanastic customer service.

Im guessing this is the fireman outfit that you have brought.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34804

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Are you sure it wasn't delivered to a neighbor? I sometimes get an email to say it's been delivered, but it's actually next door.

if not, I'm glad the lovely Leanne could sort it for you! Lovehoney's customer service is wonderful.

Mysteron is our resident Roleplay enthusiast so hopefully he'll come along with some suggestions before your break :)

Thanks Bondagegod

I'll be honest here the Fireman scenario is perhaps one I have always struggled with in designing a roleplay for as there isn't IMO a lot of variation.

Rescuing a Damsel in Distress

I'll assume here that you can lift and carry your OH quite easily using the firemans lift technique

I would make an excuse for her to come down stairs in her night things or lounge type clothing perhaps a before the bedtime drink etc.

Then say your going to the loo and then get changed into your outfit .

Then you burst into the room and litterally rescue her from a "fire " and carry her upstairs in the firemans lift and then place her on the bed. You can then perhaps do a sexy striptease for her and then releive her of her nightclothes and then make passionate love on the bed.

Good luck

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Mysteron, you are so good at roleplay!

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

Im guessing this is the fireman outfit that you have brought.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34804

Wow this looks so hot ! I'd love my hubby to surprise me with something like that as the fireman thing is one of my biggest fantasies !

As far as senarios go it would be easier if your OH was in on it so she could get into the role of being the rescued person but she may like the surprise element of you bursting in to save her ! She could perhaps be trapped a bathroom and you have to rescue her and carry her to the safety of the bedroom where you loosen her clothing as shes become faint due to smoke fumes . She opens her eyes to be greeted by the sight of you leaning over her in your sexy outfit and danger over , starts to show her gratitude at being saved in whatever way you both like .

I appreciate it can be a little nerve wracking to suddenly appear all dressed up but if you know your OH has a fireman fantasy then I'm sure she'll love it :)

I didn't know my name was Bondagegod..

I knew you'd come up with something Mysteron!

Nat and Tom I put a post with a link to this thread on a role play one hoping that mysteron would see it.

Thank you mysteron.

It is a great outfit wildflower and is one worth purchasing. There not many male roleplay outfits this is one of the better ones.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

This is great to hear and as much as i would love to take credit on this, it was indeed our lovely Sian that helped.

I did zero overtime this weekend for CC.

So glad she got it sorted quickly for you and I do hope it arrived in time and you had a lovely weekend heart

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Leanne I have e-mailed you

Modo [sign in to see picture]

Don't think there is a nurse in the fireman roleplay.

However there would be if I were to try a firemans lift.

Argh the pain lol

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Just hijacking your thread for a second as I agree, the customer service is second to none. My order was sent out wrong, a quick phone call and all was rectified in less than 24 hours. All thanks to the lovely Sian 😊

JJLWB [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney really have got the best customer service team ever! They never disappoint :)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Hope the fireman outfit went down a treat Top Gun :)

Lovehoney - Sian [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Just hijacking your thread for a second as I agree, the customer service is second to none. My order was sent out wrong, a quick phone call and all was rectified in less than 24 hours. All thanks to the lovely Sian 😊

Thanks Kinkyboots, glad to have helped!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.