• Mysterious Oh! Points...

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

So I noticed this when ordering the other day and forgot to bring it up. I recently saw that I had several thousand more Oh! points than I can ever recall having (like, about 3,000) and I can't for the life of me work out where they came from. I haven't won anything like review of the month that I'm aware of. Where the heck could all these extra points have come from? (not that I'm complaining, of course.)

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Intriguing indeed - can CC help you?

*swiftly goes to check own points account* lol

If you go to your account you can look at Oh points history - perhaps that will help

Xxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Forum competition win/runner up?

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Ooh very interesting. Lucky you :)

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

I had an extra 2000 last year as was runner up in review of the month without realising, took a quick chat with CC to find out!

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Intriguing indeed - can CC help you?

*swiftly goes to check own points account* lol

If you go to your account you can look at Oh points history - perhaps that will help

Xxx

"Manual Points Update - 2500"

Hmm...

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Def contact CC, you might of won something and not realised :D

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Oooh MK7 this is like Columbo "and another thing" *pointing e cig opposed to cigar as I've quit*! Hope you solve the mystery!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Seriously do tell

Curious about your good fortune

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

Weird. That is what mine was listed as when I got my runner up prize this month. Must be something related. Please let us know when you find out!x

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Sadly nothing too mysterious , it was an error made on my part when issuing some recent oh! points - serves me right for multi tasking with reviews!! 

Sorry for causing confusion and thank you so much for letting us know. I have resolved this now. 

MK7 - I will be sending over a little thank you for bringing this to my attention heart

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Oh well, got us all curious for a while - Miss Marple didn't stand a chance!!! Lol xxx

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Sadly nothing too mysterious , it was an error made on my part when issuing some recent oh! points - serves me right for multi tasking with reviews!!

Sorry for causing confusion and thank you so much for letting us know. I have resolved this now.

MK7 - I will be sending over a little thank you for bringing this to my attention

Lovely jubbly. Do wonder how you end up accidentally sending somebody that many points though

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

MK7 wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

MK7 - I will be sending over a little thank you for bringing this to my attention

Lovely jubbly. Do wonder how you end up accidentally sending somebody that many points though

Ah well that is an easy one, I was setting up testers and was asked to help out on some oh! point adding...  viola error on my part ! 

It seems my Customer care skills come in handy but not with more than one task haha. 

Kurosaki-Kun [sign in to see picture]

Amazing! If I hadn't read this thread I wouldn't have looked at my points and discovered I had 2000 points added in June.

Took a while but found I had been a runner up in the June review of the month!

Quite happy with that I must admit!

Kurosaki-Kun wrote:

Amazing! If I hadn't read this thread I wouldn't have looked at my points and discovered I had 2000 points added in June.

Perhaps everyone shoul be checking their points balance now, haha

Ooft, my "little thank you for bringing this to my attention" arrived. Very much appreciated Leanne. I should start looking for glitches more often

Kurosaki-Kun [sign in to see picture]

MK7 wrote:

Kurosaki-Kun wrote:

Perhaps everyone shoul be checking their points balance now, haha

Or maybe it might be an idea for LoveHoney to notify people when they have won some points! Still quite chuffed haha.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.