• broken toy! :(

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Grrr, and indeed arghh!

Hi, dont know if this is the right forum for it, or if i need to just email someone, but my favourite lovehoney cockring broke this very afternoon.
    It was part of the set - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33369 from order 8865032

It was just over a month that I made the order, but I'd only worn it about 4 or 5 times.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Contact live chat or email customer care. I'm sure they'll be able to get a replacement out to you as it's within 365 days of purchase :)

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Contact live chat or email customer care. I'm sure they'll be able to get a replacement out to you as it's within 365 days of purchase :)

+1

I've had toys break before, and Customer Care has been brilliant about it. Get in touch with them, I'm sure they'll be able to help :)

Raven93 [sign in to see picture]

This link might help for returns: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

You can also find their phone number quite easily around the site or the live chat option, all depends on how you prefer to communicate :)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

+1

I've had toys break before, and Customer Care has been brilliant about it. Get in touch with them, I'm sure they'll be able to help :)

+2 Hope you get it sorted :) xx

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Wow, I just hit the 'Livechat' button at the top of the page, and a lovely lovehoney operater guided me through all that was needed. A replacement will be with me in 2-3 working days.

It was quick, painless and to be honest, a sheer joy to use.

Lovehoney has yet again made my day. Many thanks guys.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Boo to broken toy! 

Yay to Customer care for sorting it

Glad it was dealt with quickly and easily for you heart

Diggin parks [sign in to see picture]

Morning all hope everyone had a great weekend.

Just as we are on the topic, I had tester gift (thank you) sent out that was faulty, I contacted the live chat and the freindly helpful operator said she would look into it for me and return an email to advise what the next action would be.

How long does a reply normally take to come in?

Sorry to be a pain, just can't wait to test the item, it's been winking at me all weekend. Lol.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Diggin parks wrote:

Morning all hope everyone had a great weekend.

Just as we are on the topic, I had tester gift (thank you) sent out that was faulty, I contacted the live chat and the freindly helpful operator said she would look into it for me and return an email to advise what the next action would be.

How long does a reply normally take to come in?

Sorry to be a pain, just can't wait to test the item, it's been winking at me all weekend. Lol.

Hey Diggin parks

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your tester item!

Review queries are dealt with Mon-Fri and you should usually hear back from us within 2 working days. Your query has been passed over to me (as Leanne is away on her holibobs) and I'm just about to email you.

Check your emails in a mo :) 

Thanks! 

Diggin parks [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Jess,

Suppose I'm being a tad bit eager😜

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.