• broken toy! :(

    1469798550
    Zephron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 260
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2016

    Grrr, and indeed arghh!

    Hi, dont know if this is the right forum for it, or if i need to just email someone, but my favourite lovehoney cockring broke this very afternoon.
    It was part of the set - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33369 from order 8865032

    It was just over a month that I made the order, but I'd only worn it about 4 or 5 times.

    1469798647
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5905
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Contact live chat or email customer care. I'm sure they'll be able to get a replacement out to you as it's within 365 days of purchase :)

    1469798739
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3663
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    NatandTom wrote:

    Contact live chat or email customer care. I'm sure they'll be able to get a replacement out to you as it's within 365 days of purchase :)

    +1

    I've had toys break before, and Customer Care has been brilliant about it. Get in touch with them, I'm sure they'll be able to help :)

    1469800811
    Raven93 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 169
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2014

    This link might help for returns: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

    You can also find their phone number quite easily around the site or the live chat option, all depends on how you prefer to communicate :)

    1469803665
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6377
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    Contact live chat or email customer care. I'm sure they'll be able to get a replacement out to you as it's within 365 days of purchase :)

    +1

    I've had toys break before, and Customer Care has been brilliant about it. Get in touch with them, I'm sure they'll be able to help :)

    +2 Hope you get it sorted :) xx

    1469804056
    Zephron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 260
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2016

    Wow, I just hit the 'Livechat' button at the top of the page, and a lovely lovehoney operater guided me through all that was needed. A replacement will be with me in 2-3 working days.

    It was quick, painless and to be honest, a sheer joy to use.

    Lovehoney has yet again made my day. Many thanks guys.

    1469804152
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1695
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Boo to broken toy! 

    Yay to Customer care for sorting it

    Glad it was dealt with quickly and easily for you heart

    1470052276
    Diggin parks [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 48
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2009

    Morning all hope everyone had a great weekend.

    Just as we are on the topic, I had tester gift (thank you) sent out that was faulty, I contacted the live chat and the freindly helpful operator said she would look into it for me and return an email to advise what the next action would be.

    How long does a reply normally take to come in?

    Sorry to be a pain, just can't wait to test the item, it's been winking at me all weekend. Lol.

    1470054036
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2194
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Diggin parks wrote:

    Morning all hope everyone had a great weekend.

    Just as we are on the topic, I had tester gift (thank you) sent out that was faulty, I contacted the live chat and the freindly helpful operator said she would look into it for me and return an email to advise what the next action would be.

    How long does a reply normally take to come in?

    Sorry to be a pain, just can't wait to test the item, it's been winking at me all weekend. Lol.

    Hey Diggin parks

    Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your tester item!

    Review queries are dealt with Mon-Fri and you should usually hear back from us within 2 working days. Your query has been passed over to me (as Leanne is away on her holibobs) and I'm just about to email you.

    Check your emails in a mo :) 

    Thanks! 

    1470054437
    Diggin parks [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 48
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2009

    Thanks Jess,


    Suppose I'm being a tad bit eager😜

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.