• Crazy Crazy Nights - Bundles are back !

Everis [sign in to see picture]

Jezebella wrote:

Thanks for sharing Everis xx

Most welcome x

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I would be spending a fortune on all the batteries involved for the female bundle. Will be looking forward to see what kind of stuff is in the bondage bundle!

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for letting us know. I guessed that with a lot of batteries required. Alright if you haven't got many vibrating toys though

honeybun91 wrote:

Thanks for letting us know. I guessed that with a lot of batteries required. Alright if you haven't got many vibrating toys though

I am most happy with it but needed to replace quite a few of mine :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I would be spending a fortune on all the batteries involved for the female bundle. Will be looking forward to see what kind of stuff is in the bondage bundle!

Bondage bundle is pretty good. Only one duplicate for me

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Wonder what's in the kinky couple bundle 😮

I got confirmation of what is in each of the two bundles I received and will most likely be sending the kinky one back as have most items already :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

Wonder what's in the kinky couple bundle 😮

Can post an idea of stuff if you like x

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Is there anywhere we can see what's in the bundles? As last year their was a thread listing what was in each bundle..if anyone didn't want to know they never viewed the thread. I'm dying to see what's in some of the bundles to see if it's worth getting them? 💗xx

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Everis I don't suppose you are allowed to say which glass dildo? It's just I have quite a few already and was actually going to order 2 more at the same time as the bundle. I have a birthday code and was going to make the most of it with a big order!

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Is there anywhere we can see what's in the bundles? As last year their was a thread listing what was in each bundle..if anyone didn't want to know they never viewed the thread. I'm dying to see what's in some of the bundles to see if it's worth getting them? 💗xx

There was a thread , it was not posted by us at Lovhoney though . We thought some may like a surprise cheeky

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I like the surprise!

I can see why it would be risky not knowing from other companies but the return option is always available with Lovehoney which removes that anxiety.

Enjoy the suspense!

Boox [sign in to see picture]

I'd really love to get the female or couple bundle as my collection of toys really isn't that big the risk of getting multiple things I probably wouldn't like stops me wanting them and my fella doesn't like toys so the couple one would risk toys for him in there not being used , I'm so lost for decision!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Boox wrote:

I'd really love to get the female or couple bundle as my collection of toys really isn't that big the risk of getting multiple things I probably wouldn't like stops me wanting them and my fella doesn't like toys so the couple one would risk toys for him in there not being used , I'm so lost for decision!

how about teh kinky couple bundle? maybe a small intro to the bondage you refer to in your profile..?

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Bondage bundle is pretty good. Only one duplicate for me

Worth getting? Is it very beginner ish?

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

There was a thread , it was not posted by us at Lovhoney though . We thought some may like a surprise

Would we be able to start a new thread about this years bundles? something like -"what did you get in your bargain bundle, don't view if you want surprised"? Yeah lots of folk will love the surprise 4 sure 😃 Shame I'm a need-to-know lass. Lol 😜😄💗xx
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    Boox [sign in to see picture]

I'd considered that one sum sub but I worry that there might be things in there that would be too advanced or simple anal products and I'm not a fan of back door entrance! 😖😂 as a slight toys beginner and mainly on vibrators, bullets and lingerie I feel getting any sort of clamps is not something I'd really fancy , cuffs, restraints and blindfolds I'm already a huge fan of but there's a couple advanced things I know for certain I wouldn't like and I don't really have a clue how to return the bundle or send off unwanted items to other people as gifts, I've never had to do any sending off so I haven't bothered with learning how to do it 😱

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Boox wrote:

I'd considered that one sum sub but I worry that there might be things in there that would be too advanced or simple anal products and I'm not a fan of back door entrance! 😖😂 as a slight toys beginner and mainly on vibrators, bullets and lingerie I feel getting any sort of clamps is not something I'd really fancy , cuffs, restraints and blindfolds I'm already a huge fan of but there's a couple advanced things I know for certain I wouldn't like and I don't really have a clue how to return the bundle or send off unwanted items to other people as gifts, I've never had to do any sending off so I haven't bothered with learning how to do it 😱

Yes I'd expect a beginners plug in the kinky couple set, the bondage set i'd be extremely surprised it if included clamps; maybe restraints, gag, candles, flogger/crop - any of those outside of your interests?

Have posted exactly what I got in female and kinky bundles on the other thread now x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.