• Crazy Crazy Nights - Bundles are back !

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Will all bundles of the same type contain the same items or is it random?

I hopped onto livechat to ask this, and they said each type of bundle is identical to itself

Thanks Sum Sub!

Can't decide... I love the idea of it, but if it's lots of batter operated/jelly toys I wouldn't use them and I don't want to end up returning it. Seems I'm not a girl who likes surprises!

Yeah, that's the risk for 7-10 items for £100, high likelihood of them being lower desireability i suppose - thats why i think the bondage/kinky ones are the ones to go for,

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Just ordered! Looking forward to seeing what surprises lay in store tomorrow...

which one did you go for? Both?

Yep, couldn't decide!

Of course LeilaK, although I won't say exacts as I don't want to ruin the mystery!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

which one did you go for? Both?

Yep, couldn't decide!

Of course LeilaK, although I won't say exacts as I don't want to ruin the mystery!

We'll all be waiting on your feedback. I managed to resist. £40 is a day or 2 out with the kids and at this point in the year, that wins!

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I would just be a little disapointed if it was all beginner stuff! Will be super excited to see what you get Nat!

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Love the gif Leanne. Totally crazy!

Those bundles sound fun and really great value. Had a good giggle when I spied that the crazy mystery anal box is listed as a "bumdle" and not a bundle like the others :)

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I would just be a little disapointed if it was all beginner stuff! Will be super excited to see what you get Nat!

Makes two of us, I'll be especially excited to hear what the bondage one shapes up to be.

A pity there's not an 'LH addicts' bundle :p

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Ohh. What's the difference between the kinky couple and the bondage ones?

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Makes two of us, I'll be especially excited to hear what the bondage one shapes up to be.

I would love Definately be in for a lovehoney addicts bundle. Maybe a glass item, a good whip or crop, dildo and lube, something like that maybe?

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I too fear repeats of things I already own or basics type toys where I already have upgraded in a toy category.... I guess I could regift some to friends LOL but that is part of the whole "grab bag" concept I am so selective anymore when I spend funds on an actual toy because I love LOVE LOVE! my collection already.

But well done Lovehoney for keeping things interesting and have such great deals for those starting or building out a collection.

UMMMM also considering ordering one for a friend celebrating a divorce?!

sir.nick [sign in to see picture]

Mystery box for men last year was great, but no space in collection at moment for another 7/8 items in one order :P

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

Any chance i could take out a lovehoney loan?? Lol 😂 xx

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

I got one last year and it was great value (I actually got two but sent the kinky couple one back because I had too many similar things). I'm tempted by the anal bumdle and kinky couple bundle but I think they are probably better suited to beginners.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Ooohhh, look forward to hearing what you received... I just bought a Male bundle for Mr Scorpius as he doesn't have that many male toys - so I decided to treat him - fingers crossed there are no double ups :) xx

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Please someone help me choose haha

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

The bondage one is the one I am most excited about. It is pointless me buying my OH a male bundle as he would never use it. I think the majority of stuff in the bundles would be repeat DOTD items. The only one I would be majorly interested in is the Bondage bundle.. but would be gutted if it just contained things like silk ties, a tickler, etc etc. I want serious kink and fear these may be more aimed at beginners to bondage and newbies to LH? But well done to Love Honey for keeping things interesting x

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

I really want one but can't decide between the female and the couple set. Does anyone know if the couple's one has vibes in it in previous years? It doesn't mention batteries like the female one does...

Feeling the pressure to provide you all with good news! 😂

I was just reading reviews of last years Jezebella and rechargeable cock rings were mentioned in one post about a couples bundle. Won't know about this years until someone buys one and reveals, but I'd assume one vibrating toy would make it into the bundle

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Cool, thanks NatandTom, I'm hoping for some cock rings or remote control vibes. I might well buy it and see what I get! I think the female one is likely to have too many similar toys to what I already have....

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I would like to buy one because of the bargain but am afraid that it will contain a lot of similar items to what I already own, sadly. Really interested to see what types of items they contain :)

Scorpius12 wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Ooohhh, look forward to hearing what you received... I just bought a Male bundle for Mr Scorpius as he doesn't have that many male toys - so I decided to treat him - fingers crossed there are no double ups :) xx

Fingers crossed! Hope he likes it xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.