• adding links?

Siren40 [sign in to see picture]

Right so im clueless with technology

How do I add a link to a post please

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

In the thread you are responding to, put the cursor where you want to have the link appear.

Open a new window, I think hold the windows key down (command key on an Mac, which I use) and then the "N" key, or you will find it in your browsers task bar at the top it's in the file drop down on Mac.

Then navigate in the new window to the page or Item you want to link, In the URL address bar click on the little LH logo to select the address field. Then Press and hold the key marked ctrl, (bottom left on the key board ) then hit the "C" key. go back to the window you were in for the thead you were on, make sure the cursor is active( click it if it's not there) then use the keys ctrl+ "v" and the link will appear, it should go active when you post, but it doesn't always ( it's a glitch thing)

If you want to put in multiple links use ctrl + left mouse click (I think I'm not a windows user) anyway that should bring up the paste Icon in the message window, click it, this will take you to the paste window, on the left you will see, a little box thats where you paste links from the second window as I showed you for one link. Use the second window to navigate to each of the items and copy the address links one at a time paste them into the little box on your first widow, that is in paste mode. When you have got all your links pasted into the little box, on the right of the big paste screen you will see a green OK button and a cancel button when you click OK all your links will appear in your message.

Siren40 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Alicia4Ever

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks....I can post a link from phone but not PC even with your awesome instructions. I stink!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

It can't be you, that works for me, and others have used my instructions with sucess. they may be some thing else going on, but I don't know what. You can do it from your phone, so you know what to do. Sorry I can't help you I can't see whats going on with your PC. i switched to mac, because I got fed up of having to fix bugs, and system conflicts. I have never had to do anything to my mac book, and it's 11 years old.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.