• Lovehoney Lingerie - Expanding all the time

    1468267150
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1501
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    Vanessa I'm a 38c too. The 1X fit me perfectly.

    1468268223
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5944
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    It not been approved yet lovingnewtoys. I'm sure it doesn't break any rules so I'm guessing it will be approved tomorrow.

    1468314899
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5944
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    My photos have been uploaded now lovingnewtoys.

    1468315011
    MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1172
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    Beautiful, but yet again won't fit me. Flat chests are obviously not worth looking pretty. 30AA and nothing on LH fits them.

    1468330527
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3002
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    RosyCheek wrote:

    Vanessa I'm a 38c too. The 1X fit me perfectly.

    Thank you!
    1468337560
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1544
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    I got the chemise this morning. Oh my it is gorgeous. My oh couldn't resist a quicky before I headed out to work! He couldn't keep his hands off me.

    Thanks LoveHoney x

    1468340887
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5888
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    The bra is probably the best-fitting bra I own out of all the Lovehoney bras I've ordered. It's so beautiful too!

    1468341062
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2805
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    That sounds good Nat, then I'll make an order for the small boobies :)

    1468341086
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1690
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Right , I want on in on this too now.

    I have to try a bra, super hopeful I can get my puppies in it, as I resent paying on the highstreet when we sell lingerie that I can get staff discount on.  

    1468342813
    MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1172
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    Can someone please tell me if anything fits a flat chest?!?!? Every time I ask no one replies. I tried live chat and it got me to a point where I didn't order.

    1468343736
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5888
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    MysticalMayhem wrote:

    Every time I ask no one replies. I tried live chat and it got me to a point where I didn't order.

    I'm a 30a and found the size small of the bra fit beautifully. The cups look full rather than half on me, but it still looks good and feels supportive. I'll write a full review once I've worn it a few more times 😊

    1468344510
    Boox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 132
    • Joined: 8 Sep 2015

    Mystical mayhem the new treasure me chemise would be great for a flat chest it's hardly got booby space anyway! And I promise you it will flatter your chest too! Just take a look at my pic my boobs aren't visible at all and i can proudly say I looked damn good in it!

    1468346894
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1544
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Right , I want on in on this too now.

    I have to try a bra, super hopeful I can get my puppies in it, as I resent paying on the highstreet when we sell lingerie that I can get staff discount on.

    You'll love it, Leanne!! I was so surprised. I thought ordering the 22 (normally would buy the 18-20) would mean my girls would look really silly as my boobs don't match the rest of me. Im a 40c/d and they looked AMAZING. I think it's literally a design that wild flatter any boob size. Lovehoney you nailed it.
    1468350806
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2609
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    bondagegod wrote:

    My photos have been uploaded now lovingnewtoys.

    Very nice - I hope you don't mind me saying though, I don't think the black and white does justice on this occasion as the purple is just too pretty to lose xx

    I make no apologies but I have just uploaded 4 pics of my own - OTT maybe, but the chemise is just so awesome. Xxx

    1468351837
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5944
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    No I don't minds you saying lovingnewtoys. That why I linked them to the stockings we brought with changing then to black and white. I'm just upload them again in colour and link them to the knickers.

    Look foward to seeing your photos of the chemise. I think everyone who owns the treasure me range is enjoying taking photos. It is good to see how popular the range is so far and that is has been very well received.

    1468351959
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4787
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    OK people, I am a 38 C / 36 D and I want the zip front bra to actually fit like a bra I can wear outside the bedroom so my tits cannot be falling out. Do I order the Large or the 1X?

    Hi Vanessa im 38 F/FF for me the long line bra is a definate bedroom only item because I fear I would fall out if I bent forward too far. It does give me a great cleavage. Im sure your slightly smaller bust would not escape in public.

    Im a dress size 18/20 (uk size) and the 1x fits me well, a little snug, but I have put weight on on holiday. So my advice would be to check the size for the bra against dress size, as I'm sure the cups will be fine on you. My review will be published soon, I was a little late with it as the bra arrived while I was away on holiday.

    1468351985
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2609
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    bondagegod wrote:

    No I don't minds you saying lovingnewtoys. That why I linked them to the stockings we brought with changing then to black and white. I'm just upload them again in colour and link them to the knickers.

    Look foward to seeing your photos of the chemise. I think everyone who owns the treasure me range is enjoying taking photos. It is good to see how popular the range is so far and that is has been very well received.

    Oops - sorry I didn't notice the item link, I was too busy looking at the knickers lol xxxx

    1468352065
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5944
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    That no problem. The knickers are great to look at.

    1468356642
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5944
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    bondagegod wrote:

    No I don't minds you saying lovingnewtoys. That why I linked them to the stockings we brought with changing then to black and white. I'm just upload them again in colour and link them to the knickers.

    Look foward to seeing your photos of the chemise. I think everyone who owns the treasure me range is enjoying taking photos. It is good to see how popular the range is so far and that is has been very well received.

    Oops - sorry I didn't notice the item link, I was too busy looking at the knickers lol xxxx

    I've uploaded them photos in colour as well, I thought the deserve to be seen in colour and black and white, Have just submitted my review for the knickers as well.

    1468400696
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5944
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Great photos lovingnewtoys. The photos are looking great that everyone has uploaded of the treasure me range.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.