• New offers

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

I will just wait 👍🏼 and most likely not post on here again

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Why not post? :( hopefully you will!

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Please dont be put off by a tense thread :(

We're all human and there can be some degree of miscommunication sometimes, especially online. You just have to be prepared for a lot ofpeople to defend Lovehoney to the death, because we all feel so loyal and love it so much (myself included ha!)

This doesnt mean you cant post again! In fact, something I love about the forum is that from what I've seen if and when tension arises, grudges are never held and everyone moves on and interacts and has fun again :)

Oh and Jess, I really just wanted to slap Sub with a wet fish. ;P

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

MysticalMayhem wrote:

^^ Don't we all?! 🐟 😂 😜

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

MysticalMayhem wrote:

^^ Don't we all?! 🐟 😂 😜

It's lovely to be the subject of all your fantasies but I'm really not into that kind of thing. Plus... stay on topic please ladies ;)
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

I will just wait 👍🏼 and most likely not post on here again

Please don't stop posting 😢😢😢 that would be such ashame, and a massive loss. You are a fantastic member and bring all the offers to our attention. Please don't be put off by folks replys. your opinions are valuable no matter how long you've been here. Jess said thank you for the feedback as as a company Lovehoney have it spot on they listen to the customers feedback and rely on it to offer us the best possible shopping and forum experiance 😄👌 I get bored of the offers sometimes too, if there's nought that floats my boat. The last one was amazing #everything under a tenner. As was the flirty knickers one (I think I've missed the boat on that, is it finished?😢 Also it's like sub said, the best offers come through email, the ones which are designed for us because of our purchases. Honestly don't be put off by a heated thread.I started one "will lovehoney participate in black Friday" or something along those lines. Anyway i got terrible feedback and was astounded nobody wanted black Friday deals lol. So don't worry about it at all. No grudges are held here after forum debates. Take a little time and come back asap ok hunni 👍😘😍💟xx
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Just to add - I did have a 'situation' alittle while back where I thought someone had taken exception to something I had said, and I too chose to stay away for a little while - I actually lasted about three days because I really missed what is actually a really friendly and informative bunch of people. It is so true that things can get taken out of context over the internet, no face to face visual or tone of voice to go on.

Don't take it to heart hun - deep breath - and carry on!!! xxxx

Just be thankful it's my fish and not my shovel Subster. ;P

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Some people in this forum seem to have a bit of a mob mentality over defending Lovehoney. I agree that this offer going on at the moment has dragged on a bit now when others only last two or three days. Definitely not their best offer. :P

Don't leave though honeybun, I like seeing someone on the forums that appreciates offers as much as I do. I won't buy things unless there's an offer! :D

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Also keep getting emails about this same offer over and over. :C Is that really necessary?

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

KittenFeatures wrote:

Also keep getting emails about this same offer over and over. :C Is that really necessary?

Itll be automated to send to everyone. Whilst youve seen it before, a brand new subscriber wont. Rather than pick and choose which people get what its easier to send to all :P
    Talia [sign in to see picture]

KittenFeatures wrote:

It's maybe not necessary, but obviously LH thinks it might help promote sales. Not everybody is on the forum all the time (I've heard about a few sales in forum posts before getting the mail), so some customers might find the mails informative.

I've learned to guess from the subject line what it's about and just delete the things that don't interest me without looking at them. As long as every now and then something really interesting comes up I'll keep my subscription (mainly for the "free rabbit with £ x spent"), but if deleting the mails becomes more hassle than it's worth, I'll unsubscribe - no problem.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.