• The Sun seeks 3 women to talk about their favourite sex toys.

Lovehoney - Saz [sign in to see picture]

Hello there!

We've just had a request from The Sun who are looking for 3 ladies to talk about their favourite sex toys.

If you're happy to talk about sex/sex toys and be named and pictured, then we'd love to hear from you!

We'll even give you £50 of Lovehoney own-brand sex toys if you make it the published article.

All ages welcome. Please email press@lovehoney.co.uk to find out more.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I seen today the desire clitoral vibrator has been given top marks by a magazine that had people testing out sex toys.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Saz, could you use LHs infuence on the press to run some debunking the stigma surrounding male masturbation type stories too?

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Saz, could you use LHs infuence on the press to run some debunking the stigma surrounding male masturbation type stories too?

Mostly-Harmless [sign in to see picture]

The Sun? Please don't.

Additional @Sum Sub, you keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means ;)

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

The sun? Worst newspaper out there, will just twist what you say and write what they want anyway

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

The sun? Worst newspaper out there, will just twist what you say and write what they want anyway

Couldn't agree more. I'm a lfc can and their treatment of the 96 who lost their lives, blaming the fans was disgraceful. I have boycotted the sun ever since I was old enough to know better xx
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]

We won't have the sun in the house, Hillsborough and the gutter rats, took photos of Peter Capaldi at his mother's funeral, will never forgive them for both.

SexyChloe [sign in to see picture]

Is this just for those based in the UK? Or is it open to any toy enthusiast?

Happy place [sign in to see picture]

I need to get girls to know,,I was given a Rabbit pink one as a present,it is brilliant..Orgasmic it works every time,even if you think your not in the mood.It works quick and quietly.I start most morning,s with one 😎

Happy place [sign in to see picture]

I need to get girls to know,,I was given a Rabbit pink one as a present,it is brilliant..Orgasmic it works every time,even if you think your not in the mood.It works quick and quietly.I start most morning,s with one 😎

anneke [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

We won't have the sun in the house, Hillsborough and the gutter rats, took photos of Peter Capaldi at his mother's funeral, will never forgive them for both.

Can't agree more with you

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.