• Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Oh also there's a beautiful black and chrome one (silver linings), which is super classy, not like the original womanizer at all!

sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]

Hey Lovehoney,

Would there be any possible chance of you stocking these HerSolution Pills

https://www.hersolution.com/

•Developed to support female libido and satisfaction during sex.

•Encourages your body to produce vaginal lubrication at a quicker rate.

•Intense sensations in your most intimate areas.

•Only natural ingredients of the highest standards are used.

Product specifications

Designed For Women
    Features Natural Herbals, Nutrients and Aphrodisiacs
    Function Libido Booster and Stimulant.

Ingredients Niacin (as niacinamide), Hops Extract, Tribulus Terrestris, Mucuna Pruriens, Ginkgo Biloba, Epimedium Sagittatum, Cayenne, DHEA, Melatonin, dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable sterate, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose and FD&C blue lake #1, FD&C red #3.

Many thanks 😉

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Just read a reply on a thread about ladies pants that got me thinking. A higher rise knicker for hiding the mummy tummy would be great. I love my LoveHoney pants but they are a bit low under my pudge.

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

Just read a reply on a thread about ladies pants that got me thinking. A higher rise knicker for hiding the mummy tummy would be great. I love my LoveHoney pants but they are a bit low under my pudge.

+1 I would love this, especially if they had a Betty Page kind of retro look :)

Shy-Bee [sign in to see picture]

Any word on spunk lube and spunk lube pink?

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Ooohhhh Jezebella! What an idea!

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I've just seen the THRUST range...

Have you considered making versions that have a butt/mouth orifice, for those who don't want a vulva?

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Vondage hog-tie please!

secretlyslutty [sign in to see picture]

Others have already said the same thing, but I wanted to add my voice to the chorus asking for more colours in the Flirty range. I am addicted to the Flirty Boyshorts and already have them in every colour bar the hot pink, but I always check back in the hope that even more might have been added. Pastels would be great (mint green, lilac, peach...), as would neons, or pretty much anything else you could dream up. They're absolutely fabulous pants, and I solemnly swear I'll buy any and all new variations!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Jezebella wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

+2
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

secretlyslutty wrote:

Others have already said the same thing, but I wanted to add my voice to the chorus asking for more colours in the Flirty range. I am addicted to the Flirty Boyshorts and already have them in every colour bar the hot pink, but I always check back in the hope that even more might have been added. Pastels would be great (mint green, lilac, peach...), as would neons, or pretty much anything else you could dream up. They're absolutely fabulous pants, and I solemnly swear I'll buy any and all new variations!

Can I evergreen/forest green to this list?

I'd love to see the flirty range with a really deep green

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Flirty range colours I would adore: pastel / light pink, mint and baby blue.

I would also drool for a burgundy / dark brick red.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Baby blue.

These too! :D

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

+2
    I love the lovehoney lingerie.. but cannot understand why they are not higher rising. I don't buy them as it looks AWFUL with my tummy spilling over the top. I am always going on and on in my reviews and feedback that I think better fitting "plus sized" knickers would be a huge hit.
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Shy-Bee wrote:

Any word on spunk lube and spunk lube pink?

Heya this was answered a few posts back - sorry if you missed it :

Spunk lube - Tried before - feedback passed on

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

+2
    I love the lovehoney lingerie.. but cannot understand why they are not higher rising. I don't buy them as it looks AWFUL with my tummy spilling over the top. I am always going on and on in my reviews and feedback that I think better fitting "plus sized" knickers would be a huge hit.

I wear the base size and I'd rather have higher rise knickers too. Low rise just seems to provide a strange gap between me and the underwear when I move forwards. I guess low rise is the trend at the moment though, although I'd love to see some higher rise options in the next range!

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

+2

I wear the base size and I'd rather have higher rise knickers too. Low rise just seems to provide a strange gap between me and the underwear when I move forwards. I guess low rise is the trend at the moment though, although I'd love to see some higher rise options in the next range!

I really think they look fabulous. Paired with a gorgeous long line bra gives a beautiful vintage look. This is why I ordered the chemise from the new treasure me range instead of the bra and knickers.. because I knew the knickers would look bad. Instead of making them just wider, why not higher too?! Or at least a high waist brief/brazilian brief option.

Vanessa8 wrote:

Yessss I hadn't even thought of that but now I need it!

Shadow Collector wrote:

secretlyslutty wrote:

Can I evergreen/forest green to this list?

I'd love to see the flirty range with a really deep green

Ooo yes, pretty much any green would be fabulous. Green's one of my favourite colours and I feel like it's the most obvious gap in the range at the moment.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I wanna add my vote for these suggestions of colour for the flirty range: burgundy, mint, peach :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.