• Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Here is my wishlist from LH on products I cant find. Some I have asked for before but no hurt in asking again:

1. Lovehoney Lingerie in Cotton. Knickers, tank tops, sleep shirts would be lovely

2. Travel size / travel kit with lube and cleaner that is TSA 3-1-1 compliant... so sick of wasting lube to get it into a smaller travel bottle that ends of leaking when I carry on my luggage. The wipes are great but even a small package would be lovely. Even small disposible packets of lube sold in a multi back would be great.

3. Larger lingeie bags or even a lingerie case for travel / storage or a lingeie hanger type thing for my closet... I have so much I am trying to organize better.

4. The 50 shaes of grey cleaner is out of stock, hoping you stock more soon?!

5. hold ups / thigh highs in other colours. I have tons of black, reds clash too easy and white isn;t my thing... is it possible to get a dark grey, light pink colour and more nude / sheer options?

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Something flattering to small breasts would be amazing. I don't care what. Any lingerie, bra, pretty things.

LESS CROTCHLESS!! I love 90% of your crotchless stuff but I want a crotch in them. Please!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

+1 MM

I agree with everything :)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Will Lovehoney be looking at the rumoured new Doxy products? I have a serious need growing, and I've not even seen them yet!!

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Will Lovehoney be looking at the rumoured new Doxy products? I have a serious need growing, and I've not even seen them yet!!

Ha! THIS.

I seriously can't wait for them to be available.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    Oops. Tech problems. Phone gone loopy.
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

I would love knickers that look like these without the built in dildo:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34287

The colour, style and material is gorgeous :)

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

3 lingerie requests from me, could you please do this gorgeous rosa bra: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36356 in a 30 or 32 inch back size in A or B cup size? I love the bras on here, but the back sizes are way too big for me! I would also love to be able to buy 100% cotton knickers from here - I'm sure lovehoney could make them look sexy!

Also, would you consider doing a bridal range? I would love to get some gorgeous white and ivory lacy silky lingerie for my wedding and the Mr & Mrs robes etc but I want to be able to buy them from here. Thanks!

AShyExhibitionist [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Here is my wishlist from LH on products I cant find. Some I have asked for before but no hurt in asking again:

1. Lovehoney Lingerie in Cotton. Knickers, tank tops, sleep shirts would be lovely

2. Travel size / travel kit with lube and cleaner that is TSA 3-1-1 compliant... so sick of wasting lube to get it into a smaller travel bottle that ends of leaking when I carry on my luggage. The wipes are great but even a small package would be lovely. Even small disposible packets of lube sold in a multi back would be great.

3. Larger lingeie bags or even a lingerie case for travel / storage or a lingeie hanger type thing for my closet... I have so much I am trying to organize better.

4. The 50 shaes of grey cleaner is out of stock, hoping you stock more soon?!

5. hold ups / thigh highs in other colours. I have tons of black, reds clash too easy and white isn;t my thing... is it possible to get a dark grey, light pink colour and more nude / sheer options?

+1 to dark grey and nude stockings because I'd definitely love to get those, and although I'm not getting married, Ruby Slippers' request for bridal lingerie sounds like a good idea. I've seen some gorgeous bridal stuff from one of LH's competitors and it looks like a potential good seller

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

***UPDATE*****

TOM -Requested 

Cotton knickersAlready requested

Travel size / travel kitAlready requested

Varied sized bags for storage- Already requested

Less Crotchless- Requested : Newer ranges coming in all the time.Recent adds Roza nude and black / Lovehoney lace and mesh knickers

Dark grey, light pink colour & more nude / sheer options in stockings/hold ups - Requested

Smaller sizing in lingerie for smaller cup sizes - Already requested

Rumored new Doxy - Asked relevant buyer

Love Rider Vibrating Knickers with 3 Inch Dildo(without dildo) - Requested

Bridal range - Requested

Multi row pin wheel - IN

Thank you all for the suggestions and requests so far. Over and out for another week

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

***UPDATE*****

TOM -Requested

Thank you all for the suggestions and requests so far. Over and out for another week

Thanks! x

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36352 i love this , is thier any chance it will be avialable in a size bigger in th future for example a size 16-18

SEL18 [sign in to see picture]

Would love for LH to stock a Jopen Comet G spot wand, I read so many good reviews about it.

AShyExhibitionist [sign in to see picture]

SEL18 wrote:

Would love for LH to stock a Jopen Comet G spot wand, I read so many good reviews about it.

+1 to this, also heard lots of good things about this toy

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

AShyExhibitionist wrote:

SEL18 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27171

SEL18 [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

AShyExhibitionist wrote:

SEL18 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27171

There is a second generation out now with vibrator, Amazon stocks it, but I would prefer buying it here.

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

Unicorn spit lube! It's donut flavoured! http://stayswetlonger.com/products/wet-unicorn-spit-donut-flavore-lubricant/

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

^^^
    Wow that looks fantastic! Donuts and unicorns?! All it needs is a bit of glitter and that would be the ultimate lube!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.