• Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

emergencyexit [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne, I was just wondering, is there a plan to get smaller sizes for the LHM collection? I tried two items in S/M and they are a little bit too big for me (but I am definitely on the really "thin" side). It's sad because they really looked amazing. Thank you :)

Krash4913 [sign in to see picture]

Hello Lovehoney - Leanne!

Have you considered carrying products by PicoBong? I would personally like to see Lovehoney stock the following:

PicoBong BLOWHOLE https://www.picobong.com/en/product-detail_new.php?id=59

PicoBong Surfer Plug Vibe https://www.picobong.com/en/product-detail_new.php?id=56

PicoBong Transformer https://www.picobong.com/en/product-detail_new.php?id=45

I think the BLOWHOLE Masturbator/Vibrating cup would be particularly nice to see on Lovehoney. It looks like PicoBong makes some quality products, might be worth looking into!

Thanks for taking our suggestions Leanne!

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

Apologies if it has previously been requested. Are there any plans to, or would you consider selling matching bras to the flirty range of knickers. I have been tempted to buy more of them, but can't bear the thought of not having a matching bra for them.
    X

Lil_MissNaughty [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne, I know people are always asking for more lingerie styles, but I'd love to see more half cup or quarter cup bra's please.

The Exposed Luv set in plain white or ivory/cream would be great too (it's such a great value set for those of us on a small budget!)

Thanks

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

I'm in love with the Indulge Me and Seduce Me lines but would really love the ranges to include a pair of non-crotchless knickers, either shorts or briefs. It seems like most of the LH ranges only include crotchless underwear.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Friday13 wrote:

I'm in love with the Indulge Me and Seduce Me lines but would really love the ranges to include a pair of non-crotchless knickers, either shorts or briefs. It seems like most of the LH ranges only include crotchless underwear.

Huge +1 to this!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Friday13 wrote:

Huge +1 to this!

Me too, I'm not a fan of crotchless most of the time

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Friday13 wrote:

Huge +1 to this!

Me too, I'm not a fan of crotchless most of the time

+1 to this too! Also smaller sizes for the flirty range? It currently fits down to size 8, which isn't really an option for size 4-6
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Today's update:

Carretto Wood Paddle with Rosewood Handle InsertOnly on Coco

Clitoral vibrators with inter-changeable  - We stocked the a Je joue style- did not sell- Discontinued - Fedback 

Sub day necklace - Requested - not something we usually do , more a coco style

LHM smaller sizing - Fedback

PicoBong - Already requested 

Flirty bras  - Already begun 

Half cup or quarter cup bra's - Requested

Non-crotchless knickers - Already fedback 

Smaller flirty sizing -Already requested 

Please do have a little look at my posts to see what has been fedbac already 

Previously requested: 

More jeweled butt plugs: IN

More bundles IN 

Chrome womanizer IN

Thanks for all the suggestions heart

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I'm finding more companies expanding their plus size range to a 30-32 (no pun intended), would this be a possibility for Lovehoney?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.