• Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Hi I have been looking at the Coco de Mer Paul Saville vipers tongue spanker. http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/paul-seville-green-snakeskin-viper-tongue-strap/

Is there any chance of a similar item to this? Preferably in the brown range to match the other Coco de Mer stuff. Fingers crossed.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Silicone small butt plug with jewel

https://www.docjohnson.com/bootybling-pink-small.html

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

secretlyslutty wrote:

I don't know how much demand there would be for this sort of thing, but I love the idea of this... www.lovecrave.com/vibrators/vesper/features

It's a tiny vibrator that you wear as a necklace!

I really like this. I bought the necklace flogger they had a while ago, I've never worn it but I love it lol

Request for a wooden dildo please? I'm considering the one that is also a flogger but I'm worried about the black coating and safety. 

itsukzi [sign in to see picture]

You used to have a great range of corsets... I guess there were problems selling them or something? Any likelihood of you bringing them back? The steel boned ones please

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

All of these please! (Particularly Max and Nora!)

http://www.lovense.com/public/store

Bluetooth, app controlled, international toys.

If she thrusts with Nora, he feels it with Max. The toys react to each other's movements, and you can video chat too. Great for LDR and just a bit of stranger role play fun.

Personally, we'd have bought these already if they were sold at LH!

V. Planifolia [sign in to see picture]

I've always fancied a really nice pair of sleek and skinny PVC jeans - good quality, more fashion than fetish I suppose. My wife had some wonderful ones during her rock-chic days back in the 1990s, when PVC was more in vogue. t would love to be able to buy some nice pVCs and would pay a premium for the, but the only ones I seem to be able to find are cheap and nasty ones. It would be great if Lovehoney, with their undoubtedly far-reaching connections, could source and stock high quality rock-chic PVC jeans.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Today's update:

lovense:  Requested

Rocks Off Feranti gift sets - Requested

Steel boned corsets - Discontinued - already re-requested 

Wooden dildo - Requested (if you have an example please let us know) 

Silicone small butt plug with jewel - Already requested more jeweled butt plugs

Brown bondage range (vipers tongue) - Requested

Smart kegel trainers/balls - kegal 8 has been requested We have this

Base size seven til midnight robes - Requested 

Add more lingerie styles - Already fedback 

Hybrid lubes -Already requested 

More colours such aswe vibe in blue - Already requested 

Lovecrave - Already requested (on Coco

Medium Metal Butt Plug - Requested

Bigger Case or bag - Already requested

Please do have a little look at my posts to see what has been fedbac already 

Previously requested: 

Dildo gag : IN

More bundles IN 

More colour range / richer colours /blues/pastel pinks in lingerie IN  IN  IN IN  Basically check out the what's new page haha http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/whats-new/

More robes IN

Less pink in toys - We have quite the colour selection

Thanks for all the suggestions 

V. Planifolia wrote:

I've always fancied a really nice pair of sleek and skinny PVC jeans - good quality, more fashion than fetish I suppose. My wife had some wonderful ones during her rock-chic days back in the 1990s, when PVC was more in vogue. t would love to be able to buy some nice pVCs and would pay a premium for the, but the only ones I seem to be able to find are cheap and nasty ones. It would be great if Lovehoney, with their undoubtedly far-reaching connections, could source and stock high quality rock-chic PVC jeans.

Sorry missed this one will add to next week's update 

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Have read some good reviews on Blush Novelties' Nude Impressions line, but I don't think it's in the UK yet? http://blushnovelties.com/search.asp?keyword=nude+impressions&search=

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

Just seen these on twitter and managed to find on etsy but in the USA and I'd be too scared to buy them in case the materials weren't safe but I'd absolutely love a slogan butt plug like these 😍

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/221074938/bdsm-custom-anal-plug-sex-toy-butt-plug?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=butt%20plug&ref=sr_gallery_19

Ok so this is a bit specific, but bear with me.

A friend is looking for a specific type of spreader bar, and i would buy it for her if you were to sell it.

Metal, expandable, Spring clips rather than removable pins, 360* turning on the ends for the ancle cuffs, and central D rings for attaching wrist cuffs.

i know this is very specific, but she knows what she wants.

Lovehoney - Rebecca [sign in to see picture]

secretlyslutty wrote:

I don't know how much demand there would be for this sort of thing, but I love the idea of this... www.lovecrave.com/vibrators/vesper/features

It's a tiny vibrator that you wear as a necklace!

If you are interested in that one, we do sell the Crave Vesper necklaces at our sister site Coco de Mer.

I love them too but not sure how brave I am to actually wear one out and about!

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Bondage candles in jugs or similar for easy holding would be great.

secretlyslutty [sign in to see picture]

Lady Ness wrote:

Bondage candles in jugs or similar for easy holding would be great.

I was just about to request this too, so seconded.

Today's update:

PVC Jeans (fashion):  Requested( not our usual style as we are fetish more than fashion) 

Blush nude impressions - Requested

Slogen Butt Plugs- Requested 

Specific spreader bar - Fedback if you locate an example do let us know

Bondage candles in jug - Fedback

Thanks for all the suggestions 

V. Planifolia [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the request on the PVC fashion jeans. Much appreciated. I know it is not your usual style, but I'll promise to buy at least one pair!

I would love this http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/wicked-woods-carretto-wood-paddle-with-rosewood-handle-insert/ will lovehoney be stocking it, or is it only avalible via the Coco de Mer site?

It really does look fabulouse, and a different style of wooden paddle to current ones.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

The clitoral vibrators with inter-changeable heads are really popular and I'm not sure if it's been stocked before but I was wondering if a powerful classic vibrator or large bullet complete with a selection of removable textured "jackets" with bumps, ribbed, spirals or tickly spikes like the Lovehoney sleeve 7 pack would be a good seller. You could customise your vibrator to suit your mood.

Maybe even with the option of a removable rabbit style sleeve that transmits vibrations well for all us clitoral stimulation fans or a g-spot stimulating sleeve too :)

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

The clitoral vibrators with inter-changeable heads are really popular and I'm not sure if it's been stocked before but I was wondering if a powerful classic vibrator or large bullet complete with a selection of removable textured "jackets" with bumps, ribbed, spirals or tickly spikes like the Lovehoney sleeve 7 pack would be a good seller. You could customise your vibrator to suit your mood.

Maybe even with the option of a removable rabbit style sleeve that transmits vibrations well for all us clitoral stimulation fans or a g-spot stimulating sleeve too :)

What a brilliant idea, make the sleeves silicone bullet rechargeable.

Discoveries [sign in to see picture]

I would love a tasteful subtle Sub day necklace, especially one that is lockable. The only ones I can find are very expensive and usually have to be shipped in from abroad. A couple of examples for you below. For me, it would have to be silver to be tasteful and subtle, with no chance of allergies but also affordable.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/253263387/ultra-discreet-symbolic-bdsm-o-ring-925?ref=market

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/241967611/925-solid-sterling-silver-locking-bdsm?ref=related_listings

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.