• Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

Treasure90 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne! :)

Maybe you could cosider adding the Gold Edition from Glassvibrations? They look incredibly beautiful! Would love to have them all.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Today's update:

Spoil me Satin red crotchless knickers -Fed back

Female satin pjs - Discontnued 

Silicone chastity devices - we have this / requested bigger

Realistic style rabbit vibe ; Fedback

Mooncup- Already requested by me ;)

Gold Edition from Glassvibrations - requested 

Things requested that have come in : 

Bigger king cock with suction cup

More plus size, colours and bodies in lingerie 

Thanks for all the suggestions 

Candysnatch [sign in to see picture]

Defo storage ideas. Lock boxes etc.

Petrichor [sign in to see picture]

Petrichor wrote:

http://www.bondara.co.uk/strap-on-curved-black-dildo looks amazing - I know you already have some similar toys, but they're all too big, rough, beaded or realistic for me! This one's smooth and curvy and little.

When I put this I was only able to link a competitor stocking it, I believe that http://www.you2toys.com/mojo-blackjack might be the actual product page, if that's any use / improves my chances!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I have recently been gifted this beautiful dildo http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34711

Its stunning but it doesn't fit in either of my storage cases, medium or large. The length is not th issue, but the balls of the toy are too wide for the case to close.

Please will you make a toy case that is deeper for toys like this?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

I have recently been gifted this beautiful dildo http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34711

Its stunning but it doesn't fit in either of my storage cases, medium or large. The length is not th issue, but the balls of the toy are too wide for the case to close.

Would it fit in the Joybox? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33527

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Would it fit in the Joybox? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33527

Thanks Nat I didn't reolise that the divider came out. I might have to invest in one of these.

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

I know there are a lot of subscription boxes on the market at the moment and LH have done mystery bundles before but a tailored subscription box would be fantastic. I'm very reluctant to try one from another retailer as LHs customer service is second to none and I haven't actually found a service where you can enter your likes/dislikes etc

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

fence net / whale net tights, without a gusset  please, i know you do suspender tights all ready, but not quite the same

Pierced_n_Spanked [sign in to see picture]

I know this is going to be a long shot, because i've looked all over n not had any luck.... I'm after some opaque (at least 40d, preferrably 60-80) black hold-ups with white seams. If LH happens to find some, I'd be so grateful!

Treasure90 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne :)

I would love a collar that connects to handcuffs on your back, with metal chains. I know you have a few collar/cuffs options, but none that connect with chains... Please consider it :)

I'd love to see a Lovehoney Fetishwear range in the usual sizing (6-8, 10-12 rather than S/M, M/L) as there are very few options below a size ten that aren't one size fits most

helleven [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to see the Godemiche Ambit stocked -

http://g-silicone.com/product/ambit-pearlescent-g-spot-prostate-dildo/

Pierced_n_Spanked [sign in to see picture]

EMT safety shears.

Not because i want to buy some, but because if you stock rope it is the responsible thing to do - have them as a suggestion when people buy rope.

Today's update:

Storage - We have a few in our range

Fence net / whale net tights, without a gusset - Requested

Opaque black hold-ups with white seams - Requested 

Subscription box; Fedback

Collar that connects to handcuffs on your back, with metal chains- Requested

Ambit  - Already requested 

EMT safety shears.- Requested 

Thanks for all the suggestions 

NatandTom wrote:

I'd love to see a Lovehoney Fetishwear range in the usual sizing (6-8, 10-12 rather than S/M, M/L) as there are very few options below a size ten that aren't one size fits most

Hey

I am not sure I understand what you mean as some of the items are via dress sizes. Liek this :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34886

Would you mind clarifying ? Is it something you wish to be stocked or a suggestion to the site layout? 

Thanks 

Hey Leanne,

Sorry, I just re-read and I can see how it could be confusing. An own brand fetishwear range is something I'd like to be stocked!

If you look through the Fetishwear section many of the brands (like Rubber Girl and 7Heaven for example) start at a size ten. I know there are a few brands that stock lower sizes than that and some of those are sized, but there's not as much choice so it would be great to see some more options.

I did just notice that it looks like there are 83 options in a dress size six in the Fetish clothing category, but many of those products actually aren't available in that size, such as the brands I mentioned above. I'll mention it on the glitches thread because it wasn't showing like that a few days ago when I wrote this post.

Hope that makes more sense!

Riddlemethis [sign in to see picture]

Me and the oh are looking to experiment and like the idea of inflatable dildos and other large toys. The problem is the oh does not like realistic flesh coloured toys from black to white, nor does she like the pure black ones either.
    We think that the only decent coloured inflatable dildo will reach its limits with us rather soon, from there there is nothing else on the market and rather large size jumps between the fun coloured dildos.
    Our suggestion would be to create the cock locker style inflatable dildo range in some fun colours like the pinks and purples that are commonly used. And the same goes with the entire range in the large dildos section, it's dominated by flesh coloured and pure black, very little in the way of other colours. This seems like a trend across all sex toy websites. Perhaps there are many others like us that feel the same.
    Looking forward to hearing back from love honey and from any other love honey uses that feel the same.

Lupina [sign in to see picture]

PLEASE can you get the Doc Johnson iride? It looks amazing and I definitely want it for Christmas!

A few other sex toy sites already have it but I always prefer to buy from lovehoney if you both had the same product. Bondara have it for £79.99 if that helps.

Thanks!

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

I don't suppose you'll start selling those single use sponge tampons that allow sex even during menstrual cycle, right?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.