• Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

**sorry forgot to add someone had asked for sissy play items: coming in **

ooooh, very interesting!

MrandMrs.Anonymous [sign in to see picture]

Probably already been mentioned before to be honest but here goes...

Based around the current bundle offers Lovehoney should try a plus size lingerie and dress up bundle box. Would be like receiving a sexual wardrobe in a box. I'd be game for purchasing this for Mrs A.

Mr A 🌽

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

The Lovehoney Powerplay 10 function rabbits look amazing, but I never buy battery operated toys now. Any chance of a rechargeable version of these toys coming out in the future? **Crosses everything except legs**

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

The Collector wrote:

All L'amourose Products. They make they best sex toys on the market, even better and more exclusive then Lelo and such brands and yet almost none on this site.

+1 - I have the Rosa and it's one of my favourite toys. I'd love to try more from the range.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Put this on the "what have you received in a mystery bundle?" thread earlier but I'm wondering if it is better suited to here so I've copied it across. Hope that is okay to do.

"Loving all the additional bundle ideas and just wanted to add a few suggestions too :-

A romantic night in bundle -

which could include things like candles, bath oil, a massager, massage oil, a romantic card game, Lovehoney lingerie for her- like a bodystocking, babydoll or a robe and some underwear for him.
    (There could be size options to select before checkout so that you could get the correct size for each customer.)
    I think these would go down a treat for Valentines or Christmas.

S.O.S (Save our sexlife) kit -

everything required to bring a little bit of sexy back when you've got stuck in a rut. Ideal for beginners.

Things like lube, orgasm balm, a vibrating cock ring, a bullet vibrator, condoms (optional), massage oil, a blindfold, feather tickler, sex position cards or guide book etc.

Fun night in -

a more jokey type bundle containing things like the glow in the dark cock rings or glow in the dark condoms, candy undies, flavoured lube, furry handcuffs, a couple of games, love dice, clone a willy and dress up kits etc.

A slightly smaller "Lovehoney addicts" bundle with more expensive toy options inside e.g. glass, silicone, rechargable etc.
    Specially selected for those who already know what they like and have well established toy boxes and much prefer quality over quantity.
    This would probably need to have a slightly higher price tag too though.

The other idea I had would be to have a certain amount of selected products from lingerie, bondage, sex toys and better sex available that you could "make your own bundle" from. There would be a minimum spend to make it profitable for Lovehoney but appealing and affordable for the customers and they could select say for example 6 of the items that could be customised so that the bundle could be for absolute beginners or a newly established couple, flirty, fun, sexy, romantic, wedding night or kinky."

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

You always have such good ideas lmh95 :)

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I'd sure buy the lovehoney addict bundle abd the make your own! A knicker bundle would surely be tempting too! A lingerie bundle would me great also but it's tricky as people don't all have the same tastes in lingerie.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if these have been mentioned specifically... I know some items from Blush Novelties have been requested... I was wondering if anyone had requested the Nude Impressions Vibrators (https://blushnovelties-com.3dcartstores.com/nude-impressions_bymfg_24-0-1.html). I just reviewed one for the blog today (No. 2) and I was pleasantly surprised at how versatile they are. Silicone, Suction Cup, Waterproof, USB Rechargeable, Safe for Anal/Vaginal Usage, Suitable for use in a harness and the vibrations were pretty powerful. I think a lot of people might enjoy their versatility and I would love if I could order the rest of the range from somewhere in the UK!

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Wow David, those are spectacular. What amazing shapes and colours! They would be ideal for us as my husband is enjoying experimenting with anal but neither of us are fond of realistic dildos or vibrators.

Fluffmo [sign in to see picture]

It's a new range I know and this may already be something planned. But how about a Face down version of the Thrust Elite range. So a bit bigger and heavier than the Xtra Taylor and with the two different canals, but not as high end and expensive as the Alana.. Maybe a face down version of Layla?

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

I think the 'Play With Me' Naughty Candy Hearts Anal Plugs by Blush Novelties would make a great addition to Lovehoney's stock and I would love it if they could be added! I don't really have a favorite color to be honest, they are all great and I love the sayings on them :D Here is a link: http://www.hushcanada.com/store/blush-novelties-play-with-me-naughty-candy-hearts-anal-plug.html

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

Put this on the "what have you received in a mystery bundle?" thread earlier but I'm wondering if it is better suited to here so I've copied it across. Hope that is okay to do.

"Loving all the additional bundle ideas and just wanted to add a few suggestions too :-

A romantic night in bundle -

which could include things like candles, bath oil, a massager, massage oil, a romantic card game, Lovehoney lingerie for her- like a bodystocking, babydoll or a robe and some underwear for him.
    (There could be size options to select before checkout so that you could get the correct size for each customer.)
    I think these would go down a treat for Valentines or Christmas.

S.O.S (Save our sexlife) kit -

everything required to bring a little bit of sexy back when you've got stuck in a rut. Ideal for beginners.

Things like lube, orgasm balm, a vibrating cock ring, a bullet vibrator, condoms (optional), massage oil, a blindfold, feather tickler, sex position cards or guide book etc.

Fun night in -

a more jokey type bundle containing things like the glow in the dark cock rings or glow in the dark condoms, candy undies, flavoured lube, furry handcuffs, a couple of games, love dice, clone a willy and dress up kits etc.

A slightly smaller "Lovehoney addicts" bundle with more expensive toy options inside e.g. glass, silicone, rechargable etc.
    Specially selected for those who already know what they like and have well established toy boxes and much prefer quality over quantity.
    This would probably need to have a slightly higher price tag too though.

The other idea I had would be to have a certain amount of selected products from lingerie, bondage, sex toys and better sex available that you could "make your own bundle" from. There would be a minimum spend to make it profitable for Lovehoney but appealing and affordable for the customers and they could select say for example 6 of the items that could be customised so that the bundle could be for absolute beginners or a newly established couple, flirty, fun, sexy, romantic, wedding night or kinky."

Omg I loooooovee this!!!!!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Do Dominix Delux make a brown leather riding crop?

Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I would like to see more plus size items

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Id love more kits aimed at adventurous couples the are so many begingers but nothing for couple the have real progression on there sides.
    This all has to be bought individually an adventure kit for the adventurous please

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'd love you to stock the new Godemiche ambit 😍😍😍

Pierced_n_Spanked [sign in to see picture]

Something sillicone and tentacley... something like Bad Dragon's The Tentacle... or even stock a few Bad Dragon toys?

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

**UPDATE ****

Advanced kits - Fed back

Bad Dragon - Previously requested

Godemiche ambit- will see how current item sells

More plus size - Adding all the time, check out the latest secret tester thread

Brown leather riding crop - Coco does one , not Dominix Deluxe at the moment sorry

Play With Me' Naughty Candy Hearts Anal Plugs - Requested
    Face down THRUST range - Fed back
    Nude Impressions Vibrators - Requested 
    Lovehoney Powerplay 10 function rabbits(rechargeable) - Currently Happy rabbit is our rechargeable range, Fed back for future reference 
    Bundles Feedback passed on
    Thank you all for the great suggestiosn/ requests. 
    Over and out for this week 
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Is there any chance of a really good vegan anal lube? Do swoon make one?

Sex Squid would love a good anal lube that is cruelty free and vegan if possible.

Thanks

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I would love 30 g bra or 32 f. I would order basques and teddies and that sort of thing if you stocked them to fit my boobs and in a size 6/8. It would be great if you sold petite lengths too in cat suits and that sort of thing.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.