• Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

As promised, this is a shiny new thread with clear guidlines and rules.

This thread is for you all to have your say about what you would like to see Lovehoney stock. 👍

Product requests only please. Any other comments or suggestions will be removed.

Any suggestions for the site, forum or general feedback can be left on the suggestions thread.

If possible post the full item name and if you have a link or supplier to post to please do so. 

Please note: This is the only area of the forum where competitor web links are allowed. Please refrain from posting them anywhere else on the Lovehoney forum.

Every Thursday I will pop in to update you with any answers, feedback or simply to let you know the request has been passed on. 

This thread will be monitored by moderators and the new product development team. 

Thank you all 

Updates so far

Vixen creations - requested

Swimwear - requested

Mask with dildo - awaiting reply from buyer

Sybian - heavy item , shipping may be an issue

Urethral sounds - already have some in stock , have been adding to the range - requested vibrating ones too  

Liberator Throe- requested

Tantus - requested

More role play outfits for men - considering running some more outfits for men , in past have not been a great seller , hard to find sexy outfits that are not just costumes ( any suggestions welcome )

flirty range - old colours are not due to come back , all feedback has been passed on

Picobong - currently no plans to stock

Steel ball stretchers  - recently stocked a new one  

Bigger bras We're not going to be looking at bigger cup sizes at the moment. It's a lot to take on and our warehouse space is limited! We're still trying to cater to as many sizes as possible, though

Sliquid lubes - more of the range have stocked many flavours before , re-requested

Steel boned corsets have not been a great seller historically - passed on requests

Flirty knickers all colours in sizing 20-22 more have been added recently

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Flirty knickers in size 4-6 please!! 👀

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

+1 😊

Thanks for the updates Leanne!

NatandTom wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

+1 😊

Thanks for the updates Leanne!

This has been requested as part of the feedback for the flirty range from the previous thread smiley

No worries yes

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Great update, thanks Leanne! Fingers crossed on the corsets :) xx

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

this please! http://www.lovearc.com

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

When you want a costume , I think it all depends on what you want to use it for. For us in roleplaying realisim is more important than looking scantily clad .Having seperate items like tops and bottoms is also important than say a one piece costume , unless its a cave man of course !

For just dressing up then a sexy scanty costume is great for that. The existing mens costumes for me are just not realistic enough for roleplaying but fine for dressing up .

The hardest bit is trying to find a good balance between the two requirements in the guys costumes.

So you may need to look at some of the fancy dress costumes for the guys and perhaps look to sex them up a bit .

mamz [sign in to see picture]

About the gag with a dildo, I don't know if it exists but a version of this toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32637 on a gag would be great in my opinion

Going back to the costumes for men.

As you make your own branded lingerie , is there any reason why we can't have LH branded costumes ?

For me A decent Firmemans Costume , cops costume , building site costume , Perhaps a sexy pirate for kidnapping roleplays , smart military outfit ( officer and a Gentleman movie) would be good for starters.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Any possibility of getting any larger sizes for male underwear? There's lots of underwear for plus size ladies, but for plus size men there is practically nothing. Us curvy gents deserve sexy underwear too!

Just an idea as your looking at swimwear then what about keep fit wear . Perhaps something for the curvier lady as well but designed in such a way that she would be confident wearing it.

A lot of the keep fit wear I am seeing appeares to be designed for people who do not need to go to the gym or lose weight !

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

I know a few of us asked before but I don't think there was an answer. Any chance Lovehoney will stock spunklube, particularly the hybrid one? http://www.spunklube.com/spunk-lube-hybrid/spunk-lube-hybrid-8-oz-236-ml

Cricketfan [sign in to see picture]

As a man with a 42" inch waste I would agree with larger waist band male underwear I love the ones I have but am limited for choice. Would like a military uniform as well :)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Going back to the costumes for men.

As you make your own branded lingerie , is there any reason why we can't have LH branded costumes ?

For me A decent Firmemans Costume , cops costume , building site costume , Perhaps a sexy pirate for kidnapping roleplays , smart military outfit ( officer and a Gentleman movie) would be good for starters.

Would love to see a sexy male cop outfit, an officer and a gentleman style outfit, vintage RAF or army look and a 007 style one too. Maybe it's a bit of a niche market but I'm also a sucker for the rugged cowboy and the Mr D'Arcy look as well:)
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I have seen the I-Scream on a comedy style site a while back. The whole range of Shiri Zinn's designs are to die for!

http://www.shirizinn.com/a/

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

More double ended dildos in silicone :) Many people seem to think the existing one is too small.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Another vote for spunk lube please!

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

+3 to spunklube, and these stockings pls - LH already stock some Pretty Polly's...

http://www.prettypolly.co.uk/products/Tights/alice-olivia-by-PP/alice-olivia-Opaque-Hold-Ups/Black

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

I'm just wondering why the Skyn Elite condoms? I find that they're definitely an improvement from their original brand and are latex free.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.